Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newbutnotsonew

Quick question- even if you do venture to Ciate from that advert, surely you’d pick this for the same price?
I’ve never used their stuff but you’re absolutely right. And it’s funny how she’s used a headshot from like three years ago for the box

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Vacuous

Chatty Member
So so so so so lucky , so grateful., so unbelievably blessed . Yup. Cos that's what we all immediately think when we watch your reels,,Kat.

• Haha

Isthatso?

I’ve never used their stuff but you’re absolutely right. And it’s funny how she’s used a headshot from like three years ago for the box
Good spot- engagement ring and wedding ring is a give away!*
* I’ve just updated my driving licence photo with my 7 year old passport photo though so…

• Haha

Me2

Just pleased she's not staying at my favourite Bath hotel. Would hate them to go down the influencer ladder to that level.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

zetta buttons

VIP Member
So, she's reduced her wardrobe to a 20th of what it was, apparently. Wonder what happened? No where to store it all, finances required so sold loads and leaving most of it in the family home, is my guess. I reckon she's flogged one if not both Birkins.
If I could be arsed I would go and produce a load of SS of where she’s wearing colour. She’s gone so far down the rabbit hole, it’s going to be v v difficult to get back out.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
What is the obsession with never washing her straw? Is it any surprise it's so dead, dry and lifeless when it's loaded down with do many drying, damaging products?
---
But apparently some people (us) think she drinks a lot.

But she doesn’t. 🙄
Spoken like a true functioning alcoholic.

• Haha

Panstickpinkie

I feel my hair isn’t too dissimilar to Kat’s (not the orange bit!) maybe bit too over processed along with peri-meno going on, it’s gone quite dry. I’m thinking of growing out the colour and letting the greys through to help improve its condition. I’m defo not eating disorderly, but if I had access to the number of free hairdressers she does, there’d be no excuse!