Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CMorr

Mine does it too, there’s a card on the station mirror you just turn round to show the stylist you don’t want to chat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It has to be a driving ban, she said she loved driving and she certainly liked having nice cars. Now it never gets mentioned. It's not easy to get around Suffolk without a car.
Yes but if she lives in London here would she keep the car? Even if it was kept in Suffolk, if she has an event in Manchester/Bristol/wherever she's not going to be able to get out there to collect the car and drive up, it would add ages and increased distance to any trip to have to go out to the countryside somewhere to get a car. I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions about driving bans.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
What on earth has happened to her eyes? Huge, dark, sunken circles, scabby , droopy eyelids and tiny eyes. She looks like an alcoholic. A proper, no excuses, fully embraced alcoholic.

Isthatso?

Can’t link ?
Google
Who do you follow on Instagram for style inspiration?
42 replies

Ineedmytea · 24/03/2024 10:29

newbutnotsonew

Summer floaty maxi dress with loafers and a leather jacket? It’s the I’ve arrived back to the U.K. and I’m freezing so I’m improvising look.

I’ve definitely done it. I wasn’t on a cruise ship being paid as a ‘fashion stylist expert’ though!
Funny, I thought that outfit looked really badly put together too - bright maxi, black cropped leather, backless smart loafers and a summer rattan bag. V weird

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
She can absolutely cook, she did used to hold dinner parties and she used to do the cooking herself.