Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Her hair is in the best condition ever, apparently. Odd then that he had to chop 4 inches of broken , snapped ends off and she says its thinning badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

SheLeft

VIP Member
I am now firmly convinced she is no longer even pretending to influence anyone!

Her outfits are achingly outdated, she is dressing like a middle aged woman from Fiday Night Dinner. Literally no one with ANY nod to fashion is dressing in leather mini skirts and plastic boots.

It all screams, " Look at ne, look how THIN I am, look at meeee. And yes, that does mean you too Mr Farmer and your new missus."
She's trying pretty hard though, she does post A LOT of bland content.

Ooh what does the new Missus look like!?

SheLeft

VIP Member
In that Erborian ad she has red patches at both sides of her right eye (the one that she hasn't used the concealer on). They look really sore and I wonder whether plastering on all these products that she is flogging has resulted in a skin reaction. She doesn't look good at all.
She uses sooooo many different products that she's shilling so it's no wonder she's having an allergic reaction. Look at all the mish mash of products she took on the cruise - none of which were this Erborian brand that she is flogging, were they?!

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Has she really never seen a bloody goat before? Bollox. It's all part of the , " look at me all kooky in my stupid hat and ooh piglets, ooh so cute, ooh I'm so ditzy.". Fuck off, Kat, you're as fake as your nails and face.
She reads here, I think she’s attempting sarcasm. What are baby goats called? 😉

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Not bothered about your tragic tat, Kat.
It can be fun to see someone's cute finds, bargains and one off little trinkets. I think Kat just went to a car boot sale and said I'll have the lot!

• Haha

winkler

Talking about perfumes on the boat today, according to her stories. Pretty sure she knows about as much as the average woman in the street and not a bit more.
She advertised a Live "chatting all things fragrance" and then in the next story she asked her followers to send their recommendations for perfumes... 💀 I think it clearly shows, as you say, that she knows nada about perfumes and is just blagging her way through all these events by being half-cut, spouting word salad and potty mouth rants.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
What’s she wanging on about? She used to always wear colour. She had a massive wardrobe. This is on her latest post (supposedly in response to someone who asked about why she always wears the same thing).

Something’s deffo happened with her clothes.
IMG_6295.jpeg

• Wow

Deevee47

VIP Member
No wonder she’s in a hat and glasses trying to be incognito while making an utter fool of herself …more so than usual.

Don’t forget Kat- when wearing sunglasses we can totally see that you’re by yourself when you do the laughing open mouthed thing!

Must have looked totally deranged 😂😂

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Hey everyone on the instagram face book this is the latest hair styling look. It’s called crispy and orange. Everyone needs this look. NOT!!

• Haha