Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lagoonlia

Just seen that Martine Alexander ( stylist on IG) is doing the fashion styling on Thursday am slot on This Morning… perhaps Kat’s days are numbered …

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Isthatso?

Summer floaty maxi dress with loafers and a leather jacket? It’s the I’ve arrived back to the U.K. and I’m freezing so I’m improvising look.

I’ve definitely done it. I wasn’t on a cruise ship being paid as a ‘fashion stylist expert’ though!

LilyRose

Just seen her latest Instagram post where she is trying on Mango clothes in Spain with no bra and no make-up. Not exactly professional and she looks pretty bad in most of the clothes. No idea why she felt the need to post about it. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Isthatso?

One other thing that I've just remembered was that she delivered her Wellness Cruise workshops based on the content of her book. Marianne asked if she sold lots of copies onboard and Kat admitted that she (and her team) hadn't thought to sell the book as part of the workshop. Amateur hour.
That’s such a basic mistake. Kat did similar talks this time last year in Dubai, and was signing books afterwards. Even if you’re not being directed by a team surely you can remember what you’ve done before?

I think one of Kat’s problems is she’s essentially lazy. Which was fine when her work supplemented another large salary and was just freebies and fun times. It’s an altogether different proposition when you’ve got to have a steady income stream that reliably pays the bills.

She was one of the influencers that others emulated, not any more.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
She has absolutely no understanding of her skin tone and the colours that suit. And neither does the hairdresser! Going grey, she'd be s complete head Turner!!

Libertine

VIP Member
The hairdresser used to quiet, friendly and unassuming.

I wonder if she gets more clicks when there is banter and he over egged the pudding? She mustn’t be embarrassed as she’s made it into a reel and published it.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
String vest more like! Mind you the dreadful hat and bad hair and stringy neck will probably fit right in.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Where is BFF Pascale???? So close. And yet so dumped. Like her kids.
---
I assume she has to let out Aldeburgh as much as she possibly can given she's clearly lost the This Morning gig and is getting by on freebies from mediocre farm holidays.
---
Trying and failing to channel Jeremy Clarkson’s (much cooler) girlfriend with her sudden love of farm life. Could she name-check Alice Beer anymore 😂

It’s strange that she never goes to Aldeburgh anymore. Not even in half-term with her kids. I’m oddly fascinated by her sudden new boatie BFFs she sees constantly for marathon weekend sessions, booze cruises and wig try ons. She sees them more than her own kids.
This is how you wear a hat, Kat.

Attachments

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Her hair is in the best condition ever, apparently. Odd then that he had to chop 4 inches of broken , snapped ends off and she says its thinning badly.
She hasn't declared that her haircut is an advert - as she is offering a discount code - I bet she didn't pay for it. I am not sure I'd be tempted to go where she does.