Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Skin is dry, flaky and colourless. Her hair is so dry it doesn't move! Kat, the Alcohol and Fags Guide to Middle Age .

Reactions: 3

LilyRose

In that Erborian ad she has red patches at both sides of her right eye (the one that she hasn't used the concealer on). They look really sore and I wonder whether plastering on all these products that she is flogging has resulted in a skin reaction. She doesn't look good at all.

raaraat

Surely her youngest is doing GCSEs now so perfect timing to be constantly away drinking with mates.

She’s the worst Disney dad ever

CMorr

I’m sure she used to wear some really bold colourful coats in the past, always ridiculously overdressed for dog walking in the woods.

Isthatso?

I still don’t understand why she went to London. She takes no advantage of it. Although last time I said that she did go to an Art Gallery 👋 Kat!

• Haha

winkler

💯!! Has anyone done a local newspaper search to see if she was written about? What’s her actual name? Kat farmer? What’s Kat potentially short for?
I believe it is short for Kathryn. Will be interested to see if she still uses 'Farmer' once the divorce is complete.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I wasn’t sure if I found the right wine time. The bideo I found didn’t say ‘wine time’ and was her guzzling white wine and then Prosecco as she talk and read messages. Ie a live I guess.

She got her daughter to get her a glass of Prosecco and was ordering a takeaway.

Not sure if that was the right one - it was 50 minutes long so I couldn’t be bothered with it all but she seemed high there, no idea if booze or something else.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I reckon after all her faux woes trying on endless jeans the other week this boutique (never before mentioned) pinged her and offered her some products. They have highlights of other influencers in their stuff, some of whom have been honest enough to label it PR product.

Also who buys a pair of jeans that they don't wear for months on end (in winter). She lives in London. What is the actual problem in taking them back to Selfridges.

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
She was a complete bitch and some could see it. Always playing the ooh, no silly little filthy rich old me. Life is soooo hard with all my money and three children to not bother about. Constantly pretending to be scatty, put upon etc. Really manipulative and unpleasant.
---
Mind you , now the fakery is off she's even more bloody vile. And ffs woman, your hair is fuckibg hideous! Sort it out!!!
Don't you remember in the Damsels days, she rarely posted photos, she used to always say she had no idea how, oh I am such a scatty technophobe.