Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthatso?

Absolutely spot on. Nothing shows the world how you really feel about yourself, than making yourself look slightly odd, in order to show the world how well you are doing!

Reactions: 3

raaraat

I can get past her face colour matching the straw hair colour. It’s so awful - she would look much more attractive with her normal colouring

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Looks like Joanne thestylistandthewardrobe has taken her regular slot and looking on insta they have been screen testing other influencers.

Vacuous

VIP Member
It would look stunning naturally grey. I say this lots. That orange is absolutely revolting and does her no favours .

Vacuous

VIP Member
So she and the hairdressers have so destroyed her hair that he's had to chop loads of it off.

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Aaaand.... another week, another trip to Jerez for many drinks and lashings of dessicated foodstuffs.

Vacuous

VIP Member
Erm....am I right in that she essentially cooks the hairspray onto her hair with those curlers!!! Dear lord, that explains a great deal! No wonder its completely destroyed. What a grade A twat. And now she's advising other ( stupid sycophants) women to do the same. Surely to god none of them are so thick they're looking at her frying her straw and thinking,yup, that's me, hair goals right there!

Isthatso?

She’s gone back to darker roots, so she may well have gone somewhere different!
Time will tell. He’ll either never be seen again or show up in 3….2….1..😂

Vacuous

VIP Member
Because nothing screams lovely weekend like trailing round the shops and eating every meal out. Even I'd hate that and I'm pushing 60.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Oh the irony of fried chicken? and chips, with cheese and crackers on the wellness cruise 👌🏻😂
I thought exactly the same!

Anyone watching the latest Michael Mosley program will know the link between mental health and what you eat, fried food is a massive no no when it comes to wellness.

Vacuous

VIP Member
I've just followed her. Wow. Smart, professional, beautifully turned out, good photography and a super sense of style. The complete opposite from the utter shit show that is our Kat!!