Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not simply stuff the greasy hat on your head and wear shiny leggings , as per, Kat?

Rather than find a random to wash your straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
250 quid for that polyester blouse. That we all know she will never wear even though she looks a gazillion times better in it than the hideous tit she wears usually. OK, it's completely over priced but imagine her dressed in that, two stone heavier and with natural grey hair snd she'd be absolutely knock out. A " stylist" who is unable to style herself is precisely why she's in such a terrible mess in so many ways. Her obsession with being thin and desperately trying to hold back time has the reverse effect. Nothing screams aging badly like grey roots, a skinny body, bad fillers and cheap, clingy clothes. Most other 50 somethings learned this years ago. Sadly, kat's relationship with the bottle has distorted everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Every post essentially involves alcohol. She seems to be absent from This Morning after a shambolic interview where she was slurring and she has been seen in public several sheets to the wind on numerous occasions. I'd assume she has a very close and intimate relationship with alcohol.

Reactions: 14
250 quid for that polyester blouse. That we all know she will never wear even though she looks a gazillion times better in it than the hideous tit she wears usually. OK, it's completely over priced but imagine her dressed in that, two stone heavier and with natural grey hair snd she'd be absolutely knock out. A " stylist" who is unable to style herself is precisely why she's in such a terrible mess in so many ways. Her obsession with being thin and desperately trying to hold back time has the reverse effect. Nothing screams aging badly like grey roots, a skinny body, bad fillers and cheap, clingy clothes. Most other 50 somethings learned this years ago. Sadly, kat's relationship with the bottle has distorted everything.
The blue of that blouse is good on her but the pattern and fabric is :sick: I still think a colour closer to her (darker) natural hair would look best on her- salt and pepper brown hair is increibly ageing (I've a friend who just grew hers out and she looks 10 years older than before). Some people go straight to all grey eg Anna Murphy, which looks amazing, but being stuck in between colours looks crap. I honestly can't beleive her hair grows about a quarter inch a week to give the perma-roots, so surely her (awful) hairdresser must be doing something wrong?

Reactions: 5
I'm no fan of Kat but I sincerely doubt she has the relationship with alcohol that Tattle seems to think she has.
Does Kat consume less than the recommended amount of alcohol a week? Has she appeared drunk on TV? Does she look healthy? Why does she not drive anymore? Can she unwind without a drink?

Functioning alcoholics are just that. They appear to be just having fun/ letting their hair down. But if you look the cracks will appear.

Maybe she is fine, we don’t know. It doesn’t appear to be the case. Hopefully she’s more conscious and careful around alcohol than she was 6 months ago.

Reactions: 9
It looks like her life has been spiralling out of control for years. Motherhood has not proved to be as satisfying as she’d thought and even the moneyed suburban lifestyle didn’t hit the mark. Perhaps there were growing issues between her and her husband. She’s didn’t have a good relationship with her mother either. Maybe she is damaged.
Her drinking and loud pronouncements of enjoying her life - through holidays, clothes, bags, facial tweakments and snacky type food is overcompensating a bleak reality. I don’t think she’s happy but wants to appear so, so that’s why the booze comes into play.

Reactions: 11
From what she showd us and other reports, she's the epitomy of a functioning alcoholic in every way. The highs, lows, " fun" , always out, poor diet and self care, always on party mode. In a nutshell.

Reactions: 12
I'm no fan of Kat but I sincerely doubt she has the relationship with alcohol that Tattle seems to think she has.
You're right, unless anyone on here is a friend in real life then there may be an element of hysteria or exaggeration on Tattle surrounding her alcohol consumption. HOWEVER, and it's a big however, it's absolutely a fact that she posts sooooo many photos of wine, wine tastings, cocktails, Aperol, snacks to go with wine, lunch with "besties" (I've never know anyone to eat out as much as she seems to!), a "cheeky" night out, the latest wine bargain from the Co-op, yada yada that the legitimate conclusion is that alcohol plays a huge role in her life. It's certainly difficult to know what else matters to her - her kids, her home, her dog, her fashion direction - all seem to have disappeared. If she isn't alcohol-dependant she's doing a great job of pretending she is.

Reactions: 22
She is very LOUD, and seems always on the edge, aggressive and boorish, constantly touching her hair and preening. She reminds me of a younger Lesley Joseph.

Reactions: 12
You're right, unless anyone on here is a friend in real life then there may be an element of hysteria or exaggeration on Tattle surrounding her alcohol consumption. HOWEVER, and it's a big however, it's absolutely a fact that she posts sooooo many photos of wine, wine tastings, cocktails, Aperol, snacks to go with wine, lunch with "besties" (I've never know anyone to eat out as much as she seems to!), a "cheeky" night out, the latest wine bargain from the Co-op, yada yada that the legitimate conclusion is that alcohol plays a huge role in her life. It's certainly difficult to know what else matters to her - her kids, her home, her dog, her fashion direction - all seem to have disappeared. If she isn't alcohol-dependant she's doing a great job of pretending she is.
This exactly. Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 5
I don’t know anyone else whose life seems to revolve around alcohol at every possible opportunity.

What I see is someone who had a lot of fun in their 20s, living in London and NYC, working in recruitment. I imagine a very “work hard, play hard” culture with a lot of drinking. Settled down in her 30s but hated suburban life and motherhood. Is now trying to recapture what she thinks were her glory days as a single gal about town but it’s turning out more Patsy Stone than Carrie Bradshaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The trouble with alcohol is that it's a depressant. So after the high of drinking comes a low.
The committed drinker keeps looking for the high, but after a while needs more and more to get it. And the lows become worse with increasing anxiety and low mood.
It's a vicious circle.

Reactions: 6
And looking at her in the latest reel, she looks dehydrated, unhealthy. She looks older, quite a bit older actually, than her years. Her skin is like leather. That's smoking and drinking in your fifties for you.

Reactions: 7
i stopped following her when she used to sit in her car and say such cruel things about her kids. Nowadays I dip in and out - mainly because she's so awful that she's funny - almost like a travesty of how a successful influencer should be. Definitely shades of Patsy Stone.

Reactions: 9