Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a high of 17 degrees in that part of Italy today. She certainly wouldn’t have struggled for a sun lounger 😂
Amused at her idea of doing nothing but eating crisps and drinking all day is in any way a departure from her normal life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She managed to delete her antiquated Far East references - she is so seriously out of the loop on modern life!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
New pics with a body on a sunbed fully clothed and a guy in a hoodie ! Not sunbathing weather !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just booze in every shot. Why would you abandon your kids for this lifestyle?. I can’t imagine. Mine are same age, it’s just gopping

Reactions: 12
She looks like she just rolled out of bed and picked 2 random things off the floor.

Reactions: 11
Since when do you love the Seventies, Kat?

Since you were given some free stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't even know what to say about this "outfit".
And the awful crochet dresses with a leather , undersized jacket and flip flops.
And a bag that we hang in the pantry with veg/potatoes in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does look shockingly thin in those cooking videos. Very scraggy arms and underarms, which makes her look much older than she is. And her collar bones stick out alarmingly. :(

She's getting old lady arms - where pensioners lose all their skin and muscle tone. I get that her body type means it's hard to put on muscle, but she really ought to try lifting more than a wine glass.