Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think? I agree. I think she'll be driving again in due course. And then 2 +2 =4.

Reactions: 4
We don't know . It's just rather odd not to DRIVE ANYWHERE when you were glued to your car previously. Why would you get public transport to Suffolk, Manchester, anywhere through choice? Understand not owning a car in London ( possibly, at a push) but not ever hiring one? 😒🧐🤔🤫

Reactions: 10
It has to be a driving ban, she said she loved driving and she certainly liked having nice cars. Now it never gets mentioned. It's not easy to get around Suffolk without a car.

Reactions: 16
It has to be a driving ban, she said she loved driving and she certainly liked having nice cars. Now it never gets mentioned. It's not easy to get around Suffolk without a car.
Yes but if she lives in London here would she keep the car? Even if it was kept in Suffolk, if she has an event in Manchester/Bristol/wherever she's not going to be able to get out there to collect the car and drive up, it would add ages and increased distance to any trip to have to go out to the countryside somewhere to get a car. I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions about driving bans.

Reactions: 2
Yes but if she lives in London here would she keep the car? Even if it was kept in Suffolk, if she has an event in Manchester/Bristol/wherever she's not going to be able to get out there to collect the car and drive up, it would add ages and increased distance to any trip to have to go out to the countryside somewhere to get a car. I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions about driving bans.
I grew up very close to where she lives now and my family always have cars. You just get a permit to park on the street, she’s just in the congestion zone but she’ll get a reduction on that too. Plus I’m pretty sure where she lives is gated with spaces for residents cars

It is definitely weird. There was a rush of visiting hotels in the countryside, then no car. Proclaiming Kat never wants to have to drive again, despite earlier proclamations of loving the freedom a car gives you.
There have absolutely been trips where a car would have been much easier than the train.

You know who gets driving bans. The people who drink too frequently. Not necessarily fall down drunk. Just a glass or two constantly in the blood stream. It all adds up and they are sure they are fine. Just saying.

Reactions: 7
Yup. I've known a couple of people get banned for being perfectly fine to drive to work. Except, of course, they weren't.

So so so so so lucky , so grateful., so unbelievably blessed . Yup. Cos that's what we all immediately think when we watch your reels,,Kat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gatineau 🟰 another brand I’m striking off my list. I can’t believe they send these crappy influencers on such abhorrently expensive jaunts and think that’ll make us buy their stuff. It’s a no from me 😡

Reactions: 13