Kat Farmer DMBL40 #8 Please get help!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mustard jumper, mustard hair, dishcloth from the 70's dress, brown hat, office handbag, black flip flops?
Stunning, darling. Absolutely inspirational and soooooo cave chic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like the mustard jumper! I mean, I definitely wouldn't pay as much as she probably has for it (£20 is my best offer).

But - it does actually look good on her, colourwise. Meanwhile, the hat... :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She definitely looks better wearing these colours rather than the harsh all black numbers.
They only look better on her because they’re tonal with her orange hair. If she were to go back to her natural cool, dark brown she would look incredible in jewel colours and rich tones. As it is, nothing really suits her because her skin tone is Irish pale pink with pale blue eyes and contrasting orange hair 😳

Reactions: 10
I ventured into the den of vipers that is Mumsnet earlier and there was a thread over there slating her and her lack of style. Must be the first time I've ever agreed with anyone on that site.
Ooh do you have a link please? Tried a search but it’s not coming up under her name!

Reactions: 2
She has absolutely no understanding of her skin tone and the colours that suit. And neither does the hairdresser! Going grey, she'd be s complete head Turner!!

Reactions: 3
Ooh do you have a link please? Tried a search but it’s not coming up under her name!
It was in the Style and Beauty section, someone asking for Influencers over 50 I think? In the last week.

Reactions: 1
Can’t link ?
Google
Who do you follow on Instagram for style inspiration?
42 replies

Ineedmytea · 24/03/2024 10:29

Reactions: 2
Everyone else in the reel is in boots and big coats because temperature and Our Kat's got her trotters in the hideous fit flops !

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve been to the Canne Blanche in Puglia before Covid. Off season. And not a suite. Still a financial stretch for us, but lovely. Ruined it for me now, giving freebies to influencers. Thought it was better than that. I can’t tell you how much it would annoy me to have paid a fortune to stay in a hotel and find the place revolving around freeloading instahuns 😡

Reactions: 10
Hardly balcony weather… and even so not sure that balcony view is for me.
I’m baffled how she still gets these gigs. Her photos are rubbish - distorted, poorly framed or overly filtered. She is with other instahuns or ‘a friend’?

Reactions: 5
That rainy trip to Italy looks so cold and depressing. I’m actually glad to be at home with my electric blanket and my washing on the line (for now!)

Reactions: 5
At least she's in colours that suit her - though everyone else is wearing puffa jackets. She must be freezing :LOL:

Re: the Mumsnet thread, so many mentions of Alexandra Steadman and that 40plusnotgivingupyet woman whose face gives me the rage. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least she's in colours that suit her - though everyone else is wearing puffa jackets. She must be freezing :LOL:

Re: the Mumsnet thread, so many mentions of Alexandra Steadman and that 40plusnotgivingupyet woman whose face gives me the rage. :sick:
I couldn't believe people actually liked Alexandra Steadman - she looks like she dresses from the charity shop bins of discarded clothes. Always wears massively oversized and ill-fitting outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never forgiven Alexandra Steadman for calling herself The Frugality while spending most people's monthly income each week on F&B paint, nicknacks for her house & other crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree about Alex she lost her way years ago!

Meanwhile Kat is drinking… I mean sunbathing in 15 degree heat 😂

Weirdly showing us she’s wearing high spf after years of being bright red and explaining she’s not really sunburnt 🙄 not that she’s in any danger of that today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never forgiven Alexandra Steadman for calling herself The Frugality while spending most people's monthly income each week on F&B paint, nicknacks for her house & other crap.
She's got a fairly active thread on here. She has finally dropped 'The Frugality' angle from her brand, which was - as you say - at best ridiculous and at worst, absolutely insulting to people who are genuinely on a budget.

Reactions: 8
Her latest rundown of the freebie holiday is a masterclass in how to use the early 2000s insta filter “vivid”…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7