Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raker

VIP Member
She was trying on wigs in stories last night and I know the style isn’t great but god the colour is so much better
IMG_5937.jpeg

Reactions: 15

winkler

I don’t know anyone else whose life seems to revolve around alcohol at every possible opportunity.

What I see is someone who had a lot of fun in their 20s, living in London and NYC, working in recruitment. I imagine a very “work hard, play hard” culture with a lot of drinking. Settled down in her 30s but hated suburban life and motherhood. Is now trying to recapture what she thinks were her glory days as a single gal about town but it’s turning out more Patsy Stone than Carrie Bradshaw.

• Haha

GAC37

Chatty Member
Aaaand.... another week, another trip to Jerez for many drinks and lashings of dessicated foodstuffs.
Ffs, how can anyone actually like her? She’s so bloody smug with her constant free trips, all centred around alcohol. Has she actually seen her kids this year? Offered support for their exams? I think she forgets she has them. And poor Ginny 😭.

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
The Prai neck cream wow she’s a liar…have they seen the state of her turkey neck don’t they check before handing out gifts and money! 🤣🤣 she’s not a good advert …in fact the total opposite 😆

She is a con artist!

When is the whole insta bubble gonna burst?

So many chancers living off the back of being nothing but greedy and fake!!

Curly Top

VIP Member
She’s of the mindset that you have to be thin, tanned and blonde to be attractive.
It’s a dated view IMO

The irony is she has trumpeted herself as a stylist for 10 years but all along was really just a very rich, thin woman who was able to constantly shop.
I think this is the crux of it. Kats style is no longer aspirational like it once was. I wonder how much of her success was down to friends in the industry in the early days and then Gleam guiding her. It all just feels a little lost right now. Lots of her ‘era’ are also falling or have already fallen by the wayside. I’ve got to say the whole influencer gig must be pretty exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

winkler

She doth protest too much...
Anyone who drones on about luckiest/happiest, is probably not...
Same goes for 'I hardly drink alcohol'.

She's the opposite of aspirational - a salutary tale of 'be careful what you wish for'. I look at her and think: no matter the many areas of my life that are not perfect, I have contentment and I am there for my children, trying to be the best parent that I can. I would not swap with her for a £million.

• Heart
I think she is reading the threads here and trolling us with that 1970's bedspread dress surely?! :ROFLMAO: Also, is this ship completely different (as in, the bargain basement option?) to P&O ships she has shown us previously? I seem to remember vintage designer bag shops on her stories before, yet the more she shows of this cruise the more horrific it looks - booze and karaoke and plastic garden furniture in the restaurant. I'm sure it's very lovely but Kat has somehow managed to make it look like an outing to the Isle of Wight on a decommissioned ferry.

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
It’s seems very unusual for the wife to move out of the family home. I am guessing that she doesn’t have storage for all the clothes in the apartment she is living in. Kat had a lot of clothes. I don’t like tearing her apart because I think she must have gone through a lot this last year. I think if she showed a little bit more vulnerability instead of saying life is wonderful etc. people would be a lot more sympathetic.

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Oh my god. She looks emaciated. The way she says to Marianne ‘that is a small… are you breathing in?’ Charming. And also very revealing of how she looks at everyone.

• Wow
  • Angry

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I've never forgiven Alexandra Steadman for calling herself The Frugality while spending most people's monthly income each week on F&B paint, nicknacks for her house & other crap.

• Haha
Has Kat already forgotten that it is mere months since she stayed in the "hotel of dreams" in Leeds? It might be forgivable if either of these hotels were actually "extraordinary/incredible/never stayed in a hotel like this before" but they're not! Her filming is absolutely s*&t as well. She starts off in semi-darkness, then decides to turn the camera around so we get rather too many seconds of the corridor and the side of a wardrobe possibly? - or a door jamb? - before she hypes us up - wait for it, wait for it - to show us a perfectly ordinary hotel room bed!

• Haha
  • Heart