Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raker

VIP Member
In the series at least JA’s got that whole quietly expensive polished New York professional perfect hair/perfect body/perfect clothes/perfect bag/perfect apartment look down pat — for the role. A bit different from her own relaxed West coast thing.

And neither of these looks are represented by Kat looking unwashed in plastic trews from River Island

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Jenfoster

Finally addressed where ginny lives - like everyone else she left her in Sevenoaks. So she walked out of her home, her marriage, her children and her dog.
There is clearly something much much deeper going on here. Can anyone imagine doing something so apocalyptic without a very serious reason ?

• Sad

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Hasn't she got one identical? And equally hideous looking, unflattering and overpriced? She has an androgynous shape. She looks great in waistcoats, wide legs, shirts, jackets. She looks awful in leggings, vests, low cut sleeveless stuff and anything fitted. I genuinely can't see how she can't see.

• Sad

Vacuous

Chatty Member
The flappy, cheap, plastic welly style boots stuck on her feet too! Her " style" is dreadful these days.

• Haha
I don't think the schilling is beneath her at all. It's literally all she's fit for and does it badly. The replies and comments on the Estee Lauder reel must surely have been an eye opener to her.

• Haha

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Aw that party looks sad. Not a single friend, just a bunch of botoxed insta renta twats with gawping gobs. She used to have a home, family, dog, Sunday lunches and family dinners, proper friends. Poor bitch.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
She's not seriously lecturing us all about buying fewer clothes? She's the greediest, grabbiest woman!!!

• Haha

Isthatso?

Don’t forget Kat- when wearing sunglasses we can totally see that you’re by yourself when you do the laughing open mouthed thing!

Must have looked totally deranged 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

HelenaHandbasket

I ventured into the den of vipers that is Mumsnet earlier and there was a thread over there slating her and her lack of style. Must be the first time I've ever agreed with anyone on that site.

• Haha

newbutnotsonew

Gatineau 🟰 another brand I’m striking off my list. I can’t believe they send these shitty influencers on such abhorrently expensive jaunts and think that’ll make us buy their stuff. It’s a no from me 😡

pinkrobot

VIP Member
The predictable bingo:
- panning around camera to show the sunshine/pool/beach/hotel room/bathroom of dreams
- faux embarrassed face but really peak smug boasting abut her "work" trip unlike all the peasants who have to go into dullard offices.
- "I'm so so excited" (fist to mouth)

Who actually watches this and thinks I must go and buy some Tio Pepe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
I think she has ADHD - she couldn’t handle all this nonsense and went off the rails thinking she is more than she is. She gave herself more importance than was justified (as they all do - mum with an iPhone)

She did have a Nanny (not sure if she ever fessed up to that) and she got lost on the merry go round. She went on Body Camp thing in Ibiza a few years ago with other Mums with an iPhone & she amongst others were “on it” in Ibiza town at night (white marching powder) - she’s also a horrible drunk and the type that gets drunk fast.

Subsequently Instasham has moved on since she started & the younger ones are better & their content is slicker.

In my opinion she’s lost, I think she murders every brand she touches, instant kiss of death for me. The PR folk are all young enough to be her daughters and they’re not buying into her bullshit either.

She constantly looks dog rough and that look is so 2000 heroin chic - no one dresses like that anymore.

Not sure where she fits in now - possibly like the others, on their way out as we all clamber for new new new.

Poor Kat. What a frigging mess. If she could turn back the clock I’m 100% sure she would. The grass hasn’t been greener for her.

Last point - her poor kids, history repeating itself. Hope Mr Farmer is managing 👍🏻

• Sad

newbutnotsonew

And what's all the bullshit about how she can't cook or bake? She was always bloody cooking and telling Damsels about it!
Is this another Cool girl thing? In her head. Only boring middle ageds cook and bake. The Cools eat out and buy in. FFS she's as fake as her face.
She used to make all the kids’ birthday cakes, and cook every night for her husband, despite him always being late home from work. She’s so full of sh!t. You can’t reinvent yourself when there are people who’ve literally “known” you for over 20 years 😂

Reactions: 12