Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She obviously lost custody of her beautiful clothes, as well as the dog. That H&M tatty dress seems to be the only one she now owns! Maybe he cut them up like women cut up men’s suits…😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
It has to be a driving ban, she said she loved driving and she certainly liked having nice cars. Now it never gets mentioned. It's not easy to get around Suffolk without a car.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Whilst I can absolutely believe the above, I’m not sure about the following that I was told.. Apparently she cheated on her husband and he kicked her out. She was with someone, but that is no longer the case.
That would make sense of a lot, why she was the one who left (she was thrown out), why her kids are nowhere to be seen (they hate her), and why she has left the marriage with seemingly very little.

I want to hear that he took scissors to all those awful Ridley dresses in revenge 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
She makes me grateful for my life and that I don’t have to do that to earn money. I can be private and low key. Minding my own business and anonymous. That’s priceless. Poor Kat - what a twit

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Laughing at her Lanzarote post, my in laws live out there and the weather has been shit these past few days (hence no one on those sun loungers)

Also claiming the hotel is near the port and in some high end area, it’s just off the Puerto Carmen strip, nice enough but all your full English brekkie and karaoke needs are met that’s for sure, no one else will be wandering around with a Prada string vest bag 😂

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Would anyone like to join me in a minute's hate for those minging Gucci backless loafers, aka the horrific nana shoes? So ugly.

• Heart

Merriboo

Quite shocking to see how thin she has become.
this outfit shows her ribs and is definitely not one she should be wearing

IMG_5895.png
IMG_5897.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Vacuous

Chatty Member
So now she has a definite brown badger stripe rather than a grey one, bright orange on the rest of it and chopped into a mumbob. QhY on earth is she doing?
---
I think he was quite nasty in that reel. Deliberately humiliating her and physically pushy. Also, " slut". Fuck off with your vile misogyny, horrible little man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Vacuous

Chatty Member
No one ever gets a train to anywhere in Dorset if they have a car or can hire one. I'm more snd more convinced someone has lost their licence along with their sobriety, looks, taste, dog, kids and house. And yes, Marrianne looks ridiculous with her fat little bloated face, lips and piggy eyes. She looked lovely before. Now she looks as if her face needs a good massage to drain her face.

• Wow

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
"Fashion is timeless."
Err, no it isn't. Fashion is transient, the new, the trend, that seasonal "thing". It's style that endures, see also elegance and grace. Even Kat must have heard of Coco Chanel.
Just because you wear leggings and a big ass jumper for months on end doesn't make them timeless. Just makes them dirty.

Wonder if she's doing grooming and make up? If so, don't forget the SPF...or the shampoo. :D

• Haha

GAC37

Chatty Member
I think most of us agree with that last bit! It screams mid life crisis really, an attempt at reviving her youth and forgetting her responsibilities. No one to pick her up on the drinking every night. I hope her kids are ok, they’ll no doubt need therapy.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Everyone else is beautifully dressed in summery, indoors outfits. And then there's fucking Zorro making the photos look like you'd need to use photo shop excessively. I can almost smell that revolting hat from here.
---
The Italy reel. Bright orange face and hair, yellow teeth and the ubiquitous greasy hat. Also slurry and amateur.

What an inspirational influencer she is!!!
---
A cave. Oh. OK. Rightio.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Even if you forced all the alcohol they had on the ship down my throat, I would never be drunk or incapacitated enough to sit through Ray Quinn attempting to sing without throwing myself overboard 😂.
Go and see your kids Kat!

• Haha
  • Wow

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Kat's next cruise stops off at Valencia in the middle of May. Suddenly, she's asking for "recommendations" (AKA freebies?) in Valencia in the middle of May. Funny how these influencers, who travel as their "job", can't manage to look stuff up like the rest of us paying mugs. 🤷‍♀️
Hey, maybe ASK PANDO!

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
That‘s exactly how I think about Claudia Winkleman. Plays the “I’m a bit shit” card, despite having a first class education and ruthlessly ambitious family background. She hams it up for the plebs and laughs all the way to the bank.
You are 100% spot on! I hate the way Cambridge educated CW makes out she's thick, lazy, no idea how I got here, whilst living in a £6+m house in Westminster with a glittering career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Vacuous

Chatty Member
250 quid for that polyester blouse. That we all know she will never wear even though she looks a gazillion times better in it than the hideous shit she wears usually. OK, it's completely over priced but imagine her dressed in that, two stone heavier and with natural grey hair snd she'd be absolutely knock out. A " stylist" who is unable to style herself is precisely why she's in such a terrible mess in so many ways. Her obsession with being thin and desperately trying to hold back time has the reverse effect. Nothing screams aging badly like grey roots, a skinny body, bad fillers and cheap, clingy clothes. Most other 50 somethings learned this years ago. Sadly, kat's relationship with the bottle has distorted everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15