Kat Farmer DMBL40 #5 Missing Rings, Swimsuit Mings, Still Flogging all the Things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap of last thread
- Is Kats marriage on the rocks (?)
- She is spending more and more time getting pissed, draping herself over men ( and women tbh)
- Parenting her kids has been up for debate
- She’s still advertising anything and everything
- Still loving a freebie
- She’s 50 not 40. !

She hasn’t posted much from literary festival

Reactions: 5
I see Alexandra Shulman who is speaking at the same events as Kat is only flying out today. There’s essential work trips - and then there’s stretching it out with pool days and jollies to basically have another holiday. I think the guilt would eat me up knowing my child was so far away from me and struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep, pretty sure she could have changed her flight. Tax returns say she took 100k dividend from her company last year so she's not going short.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I see Alexandra Shulman who is speaking at the same events as Kat is only flying out today. There’s essential work trips - and then there’s stretching it out with pool days and jollies to basically have another holiday. I think the guilt would eat me up knowing my child was so far away from me and struggling.
I started to feel a bit sorry for her then I saw this and gave my head a wobble. What she was expressing was guilt!A lot of working mums feel guilt unnecessarily but in this case nope … she is guilty!!

Reactions: 4
Kat is digging her heels in. Taking no prisoners. She’s definitely got the hump with her husband.

Reactions: 1
I think she is really unhappy underneath it all. If she has split with her husband it would make more sense that he's being an arse about her "work trips"

Reactions: 4
I hope her struggling child doesn’t have access to view her Instagram account, she’s currently living her best life 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
"Living my best life....what does every single woman want...."

Well I think that confirms things then.

Reactions: 11
Hmm, alone in a hotel room eating cold meat is not this woman's dream .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she be honest and straightforward? It all has to be so OTT fabulous.
what a tiring person she is.

Reactions: 8
Oh my eyes!!! That dress! Two floppy Spaniels ears!! Just. No. Abd this woman gives fashion advice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.