Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, she could be taking the piss out of a multitude of vacuous Influencers, there’s definitely elements of Kat in there though 😂

Reactions: 1
She needs to dump the freebie hairdresser giving her dark roots. Basically giving her a badger look now !!

oh and the swimming in the sea … trying to be comical it’s just not working ! If you gonna swim in sea and promote get a decent (gifted) swimwear and don’t act like a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTAF is today's hat stand post all about?
"Its a stuuuurrrrrrrdy hat stand". The fist pump. The classic Kat "I KNOW". What do you know? Is it that by posting an affiliate link to some random tat from Amazon, it will bring in lots more dosh for her.

All of it makes me want to punch myself in the eye!

I know this is what I don't get? Do they have to post about everything FFS!

Can they just not live their life like any other normal person? Nobody apart from these bloody grammers, post every day about such normal mundane things. I suppose your right in saying that addiing an affiliate link, will just give them a few extra £££ to add to their already over inflated bank balance!! I wouldn't be surprised if her or one of the annoying others get some sort of sponsorship from British Gas or EDF energy soon, anything for a discount or PR trip :rolleyes: 😂 😂

Reactions: 6
Apparently loads have asked about her crappy bread, butter, onion & anchovy dinner! God imagine her breath :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG she has spent about 15 grand on a bag!!
yes, but that’s ok as it was money left to her, so not like spending real money at all. And her mum would be proud of her for spending an obscene amount of money on a bag, so that’s ok as well 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
How much was she left?? I thought the house in Suffolk was bought using money left from her mum? She was either left an extortionate amount or she hasn't got her stories right?????

Reactions: 3
I think the money paid for the deposit on the Suffolk house. They have a mortgage on it.

Clearly she didn’t get the memo about the cost of living crisis. Posting about that bag now is beyond tone deaf. And the hypocrisy of her wanging on about sustainability. She buys new clothes nearly every day of the year.

Reactions: 12
I am very proud of the fact that my mother would be utterly disgusted to have raised the sort of shallow and vacuous witch who would spunk the average years salary on a bag. Just when you thought plastic features could sink no lower.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sustainability angle is hilariously crass, coming from her.

I think others are right in that the (extortionate) cost of the bag was covered by her mother’s estate. If there was a mortgage free property to sell, in a good area, she could easily have generated a lot of money; even after IHT, probate and other expenses.

Reactions: 4
I smell big fat porkies. She’s just trying to justify the fact that she has spunked a small fortune on a bag and to avoid sounding completely tone deaf in the current climate is trying to dress it up as a sustainable and emotional purchase.

Reactions: 10
OMG she has spent about 15 grand on a bag!!
And rolled out the ‘my Mum died’ to try and justify it 🙄

Add the cost of that bag to the jewellery she regularly wears and she’s taking the dog for a walk wearing the annual salary of a junior doctor.

That bag could easily have been upwards of 20 k. I can't imagine how crap you must feel about yourself to need to stuff your face full of tit and carry a status symbol of that cost.

Reactions: 8
She’ll get more pleasure and joy from ownership of that bag than being a mother to her children.

Reactions: 8
I smell big fat porkies. She’s just trying to justify the fact that she has spunked a small fortune on a bag and to avoid sounding completely tone deaf in the current climate is trying to dress it up as a sustainable and emotional purchase.
Exactly! It’s a case of the lady doth protest too much isn’t it - there was no need for the long, OTT emotional ramble about the bag purchase, but crafty Kat knew that a mention of her mum would ensure no negative comments! A quick read through and it’s all “so sorry Kat” and “your mum would be so proud” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I don't mind the bag, and so what if people have the money to spend on a Birkin.

I find the story and waiting to post now very much an advert for the place she got it, or there was defo some posting deal on the price of the bag.

And it's that part I find distasteful, buy the bag, but we don't need to know your 'story' and justification, esp when I recall her saying several times her relationship with her mother wasn't the best. It literally screams story to make the Ad.

Buy the bag, use it, end of . Somethings we don't need to know about.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.