Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel is one of the most embarrassing to date. Does she think we’re stupid enough to believe her husband candidly caught her miming and ‘sunbed dancing’ like a complete tit
And he just happened to time it with the song kicking in, what a total coincidence 🙄
The desperation is pure cringe.

Anyway, it can hardly be described as dancing, more looking like she’s having a seizure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest reel is one of the most embarrassing to date. Does she think we’re stupid enough to believe her husband candidly caught her miming and ‘sunbed dancing’ like a complete tit
Not for one single second. It’s all to remind us how relatable and uninhibited she is. Been cleverly saved and timed to tackle the backlash from her 3 back to back holidays.
Much like the lip hair removal cream / double chin posts when she has been “living her best life” on constant jollies during the year.

Reactions: 8
I can see why her two eldest children are mortified by her - that sun lounger dancing is darn right disturbing.

Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out what she is trying to do, is her dance inspired by people being given CPR?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t figure out what she is trying to do, is her dance inspired by people being given CPR?
I can’t figure out what she is trying to say when telling us she’s never been happier with her lot then writing “fvck ‘em” in capitals about her own children for her hundreds of thousands of followers to see. Are we meant to relate to how dismissive she is about them? Are we meant to find it engaging how much she shares about their private moments? Poor kids, the analogue equivalent would be your mother stopping strangers in the street to roar at them about your moods. Having been through parenthood of “teens” (or children, as most of us refer to them), I guarantee they remember their parents’ reaction to their behaviour long after they’ve forgotten about the behaviour itself.

She really is willing to shovel anything onto the burning pyre of attention-seeking, no matter what the damage when the smoke clears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She then gets asked to promote for John Lewis what kids will need for Uni? If JL had any sense, they'd look at her posts/stories and think she may have loads of followers, but not great in speaking about her kids, so why use her. :unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure her eldest is 16 or 17, so she's also a fat lot of use re: Uni preparation.

She’ll probably have some posh mate from Sevenoaks whose an expert on kids going to uni on with her. They’ll be much he hawing and saying how everything they show is amazing!! Like a lot of her lives

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Unless John Lewis now sell condoms, Pro Plus, weed and packet noodles, there’s duck all Uni goers need from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg that sunbed reel! Absolute cringe. SO obviously fake. Even more embarrassing because of this than if it actually was real. What must her husband/kids think of this tit??

• Haha
Her eldest is a bit older than my eldest so quite possibly going to uni this September but wouldn't we have heard A LOT about it by now?

Absolutely farcical she was in a little water for 5 seconds , get in and swim properly you silly woman

Reactions: 1
That bikni did her no favours. Sorry, I know that'a an awful thing to say, as we shouldn't be body shaming, but for someone who is a fashion blogger, it truly looked bad!

Reactions: 1
That Amanda Holden Tik Tok that’s gone viral, she’s totally taking the piss out of the likes of Kat and Kat’s dear friend RidleyLondon isn’t she? She definitely is!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.