Kat Farmer DMBL40 #2 Tone deaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I found tattle I chuckled to myself that she had a thread!!

I still can’t get it into my head that she calls trawling the internet for jazzy dresses working ?!?!!

Reactions: 5
When I found tattle I chuckled to myself that she had a thread!!

I still can’t get it into my head that she calls trawling the internet for jazzy dresses working ?!?!!
Her rant about her kids disturbing her when she's 'working' and not disturbing her 'working' husband. Prattling on about wine on Instagram v partner in a law firm. Not quite the same thing?

Reactions: 8
i still love kats lives but I. Do feel she’s lost her fashion way during lockdown. She obv doesn’t feel comfortable in her long dresses and trainers combo so doesn’t seem to know what to wear. Can’t say I blame her I’m completely the same xx

Reactions: 1
She’s doing a live with Lisa Dawson. That woman really grates on me (lisa). I unfollowed her quite some time ago.
Same. I followed her briefly before her account really took off and unfollowed as she was so unpleasant, particularly around having to properly disclose advertising.

I started to watch the live with Lisa Dawson last night and give it about a minute. Lisa’s face was like thunder waiting and tapping her fingers while waiting on Kat connecting really put me off. Then Kat joined and they both hyper and all me me me. Switched off !!

Reactions: 2
Oooooh. Is that what it was? I saw Lisa Dawson tapping her nails, thought yuck, and closed Instagram.

Almost every working adult has now had to sit awkwardly on a screen waiting for a zoom call to start or finish. Get over yourself, Lisa.

She was very quick to correct Lisa Dawson that she wasn’t ‘on holiday’, but just merely in their other home to work (with all those tedious work commitments like mini golf, traipsing round furniture shops, meals/drinks out etc 🙄)

Reactions: 8
Kat seems bored with it now. There’re only so many ways you can say ‘swipe up on this maxi dress’ and she’s said them all. Repeatedly.

She wants the £££ and invites to events, but she really seems over the flogging of clothing. The events aren’t going to be nearly as glamorous post-Covid, either.

Reactions: 2
She really hated when she was told her lobster was gross. She has a point.. Why would you bother saying that?!

So working is taking screen shots of all the new items in marks and Spencer’s and reposting them ??
Bet she couldn’t wait to swirling about a changing room in a maxi skirt !!

My god, you really do have to be an integrity vacuum to sit and advertise Amazon as “climate friendly”, and keep a straight face while doing it. I’d love to know if she ever turns down the chance to make a few extra quid.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
My god, you really do have to be an integrity vacuum to sit and advertise Amazon as “climate friendly”, and keep a straight face while doing it. I’d love to know if she ever turns down the chance to make a few extra quid.
And in the same day do a post with a haul from Zara, the renowned eco retailer! Timing was terrible and reveals the Irony bypass.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.