Kat Farmer DMBL40 #2 Tone deaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask what actual planet she is on!!???

She buys and gets sent clothes for a living but can’t clothe her kids in school uniform

She is up her own arse !
I was laughing at this today. Her job is literally shopping, and yet she’s incapable of shopping for school uniform. 🤣🤣 If she spent less time moaning about lockdown she might have had more time to prepare for the end of it.

Reactions: 4
I tried to persevere to the end of the Label Mix advertisement stories, but the clothes looked cheap, Kat looked tired and it was all very boring.

Reactions: 1
I can't bear how she 'poshes' her voice up in these ads. Makes her gushing over everything even more unbelievable. I think I'm about to unfollow, she doesn't interest me at all any more.

Anyone else see her Facebook post about ‘trolls’ after someone called her out for not being real and posting dependent on who was paying her that day?
The irony of her deleting the post that called her out as it was ‘trolling’ but allowing several hundred posts to stay where people name call and use offensive language in reference to ‘trolls’, thereby ‘trolling the trolls’ 🙄
And of course there was the ‘if you don’t like my content stay away’ comment, to be translated as if you aren’t fawning over me and increasing my marketability and earning potential, do one!
Coincidentally, she posted the Label Mix edit right after the troll post that was getting lots of comments, she’s a canny clever one, I’ll give her that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I'm about to unfollow, she doesn't interest me at all any more.
I don’t think she interests herself much any longer!

If she resumes the manic rounds of free boozey lunches, free pointless ‘press events’ and free luxury holidays, particularly cruises, the day after lockdown ends, it will be a swift unfollow from me. (And that goes for every influencer.)

Reactions: 5
I find it very difficult to watch any of her content, she's so manic that I genuinely can't keep track of what she's saying. Even her written posts come across the same way, they're very difficult to follow....long winded and hard to get to the actual point of what she's trying to say!

Reactions: 7
I can't bear how she 'poshes' her voice up in these ads. Makes her gushing over everything even more unbelievable. I think I'm about to unfollow, she doesn't interest me at all any more.
Me neither. It’s Hyacinth Bucket’s telephone voice.

I’ve never known anyone eat so much steak. She seems to have it 3 times a week. I can’t decide whether it’s a lack of imagination, or the misconception that it makes her seem sophisticated.

• Haha
I hadn’t been by Kat’s IG for ages but saw the Neptune thing and have but one question - why does she hate curtains? Why not get Roman blinds put in instead? She mentions they’re not overlooked but I can’t imagine having nothing on my windows for insulation at night. Those windows don’t look double glazed or anything either?

Reactions: 2
I think it will be very interesting to observe the "influencers" clawing back to a World that no longer exists.

Reactions: 11
I used to follow her - really liked her clothes and style and naively thought she paid for them herself - then I soon cottoned on that shes just another grabby instahun.
Who exactly is her target audience because my husband and I have well paid jobs but i certainly couldnt afford a fraction of the £200 jumpers, 300 quid dresses, 400 quid coats.
Whoever said all these previously exclusive brands like Neptune & White Company are cheapening their brands is bang on.
I was considering a new Neptune kitchen but definitely put off them now because it seems its the starter pack for being a #gifted #prdiscount #brandambassador instahun

Reactions: 6
I used to follow her - really liked her clothes and style and naively thought she paid for them herself - then I soon cottoned on that shes just another grabby instahun.
Who exactly is her target audience because my husband and I have well paid jobs but i certainly couldnt afford a fraction of the £200 jumpers, 300 quid dresses, 400 quid coats.
Whoever said all these previously exclusive brands like Neptune & White Company are cheapening their brands is bang on.
I was considering a new Neptune kitchen but definitely put off them now because it seems its the starter pack for being a #gifted #prdiscount #brandambassador instahun

Who knows what her target audience is?? Rich housewives?? She doing all these lives in the mornings while most of us are at work. If she is doing them at night it’s knocking back the vino !!

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched her Sustainability vid from a couple of hours ago?
How has this woman worked with every highstreet brand???!!!! .. these types full of energy confidence and hot air!.
Seriously the sales in young fashion shops (be it pre covid) rails are full of crazy risky fashion tat in odd colors something only rita ora would wear.
Show me a sales rail from somewhere decent with a item £20 good quality classic with slight twist, that would fit the majority size and shape of a uk woman.
That's why they have mid season sale or a random 20% off as shop still need to shift stock, and said classic sold for lets say £60 full price is not affordable for a quick pick up with no thought required for the vast customer.
As they say she gives a paracetamol a headache! HOW does a woman with a solid decade in fashion not know what RTW means..dead

Jesus. The woman needs a sedative. She's becoming more manic by the day. The screeching.

As they say she gives a paracetamol a headache! HOW does a woman with a solid decade in fashion not know what RTW means..dead
It's self-proclaimed. She has no background in fashion, other than being a 'stylist' and then it was mainly just for her mum friends.

Reactions: 5
She has a dazzling array of paid partnerships from Hush through to cheese! Some of the brands - M&S for example and H&M - I doubt she would wear otherwise. Speaking at breakneck speed, she flits from subject to subject whilst eyeing up comments on her screen - pulling out any challenging ones straightaway.

She induces anxiety in me.

Her manic ways and acquisitive nature is off-putting. I also dislike how she talks to her children.

I’ve unfollowed her- there was neither rhyme nor reason to her lives and the way she spoke to her children while on lives etc really annoyed me. She tries to be relevant- while failing miserably!

It's self-proclaimed. She has no background in fashion, other than being a 'stylist' and then it was mainly just for her mum friends.
Yeah. She started taking up the “style sessions” she had done “for years for friends” around about the time she got the TV job and needed to create a backstory that wasn’t just “middle class woman with a compulsion to buy stuff.” Her background isn’t in fashion or design and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was groundbreaking when she first started and then she slid, promo by promo in to one of the most boring, shallow accounts around. I unfollowed about a year ago and never check back now.

Classic Sevenoaks rich housewife

Reactions: 11
Jesus. The woman needs a sedative. She's becoming more manic by the day. The screeching.

This is partly why i joined Tattle as watch facial expressions and the cold energy from Kat on her live/IGTV with one of her stylist friend with a black fringe blonde stripe red lips whats her name LUCIE Clifford a legit stylist!
they have done a Tall , petit , curve chats. You really get a sense from Kat of her lack of knowledge and Lucie's polite debate against Kat's pure waffle. You see Kat just leak her intolerance and Lucie does not waver. I hope someone else can see this so i can witch!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.