Kat Farmer DMBL40 #2 Tone deaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known someone have so many coats. It genuinely puzzles me. I have about two. Who needs so many coats.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this is an #AD, she gets PAID to have her room redecorated with expensive Neptune furniture? That she gets to keep. Sigh. That’s a shame, because that was a company I had shortlisted for my new kitchen when we get out of this mess. Hope this is a lesson for their marketing dept - you might have gained virtual clicks, but you’ve just lost an actual, honest, real, with proper money, sale.
I’m not paying so that freebies can be given to wealthy influencers.
Where’s my discount code?

Reactions: 18
I've never known someone have so many coats. It genuinely puzzles me. I have about two. Who needs so many coats.
I’ve got 4 coats and I have to hide 2 of those from my husband.

She bought 3 at once in some sale last year, and they were all expensive. (At the time she said she was sending 2 back, but I subsequently noticed that she kept them all.)

She has a ridiculous number of everything. I doubt a single week goes by without her buying something new.

Reactions: 2
I'm a coat and shoe freak. Have well in excess of 200 pairs of footwear and I have about 25 coats/jackets 🙊🙈

I don't have a problem... swear....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a coat and shoe freak. Have well in excess of 200 pairs of footwear and I have about 25 coats/jackets 🙊🙈

I don't have a problem... swear....
Me too! I’d not dare even tell you how many coats I have. It’s a lot more than 25 😱 I have more than Kat 😂

• Haha
I just have too many clothes, I need to have a big sort out! Coats are my weakness, ditto for jeans, nice tops and jumpers!

You're all mental 🤣 I have too many clothes but I'd literally have nowhere to store that many coats!

Reactions: 1
I am sure she makes those stupid faces on purpose when she does her daily pic in the woods

Living room make over mmm ok. No personality to it.

Can I ask what actual planet she is on!!???

She buys and gets sent clothes for a living but can’t clothe her kids in school uniform

She is up her own arse !

I wonder what her teenager had done yesterday that made her so annoyed that she had to sit in her car and avoid going in the house 😂
We almost get exasperated with our teenagers but then its done and you move on......how embarrassing for her children that she over shares like she does, so inappropriate 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.