Kat Farmer DMBL40 #2 Tone deaf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam Reed hair video today, reckons she's been going for years!! Really?? She used to go to Josh Wood before lockdown, which was only 18 months ago!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm not being funny, but do people really watch "lives" about whatever she's selling, or even care about what style boots there are?? In this day and age, most people can google what they like or even read a magazine (old fashion way), do they really need an instagrammer to tell them what boots there are in the stores???

I'm not being funny, but do people really watch "lives" about whatever she's selling, or even care about what style boots there are?? In this day and age, most people can google what they like or even read a magazine (old fashion way), do they really need an instagrammer to tell them what boots there are in the stores???
You'd have to wonder wouldn't you. Surely Kat only appeals to those about the same age as her and if you've not got it sorted by then 🤔

Reactions: 3
You'd have to wonder wouldn't you. Surely Kat only appeals to those about the same age as her and if you've not got it sorted by then 🤔
There are quite a few women who lose their way and turn into FatFace / fleece wearing mums once they have kids, then have an epiphany in their 40s and need some guidance in getting their mojo back. That demographic used to be Kat's bread and butter but I'm not sure who exactly she appeals to now.

Reactions: 6
You should take a look at her Facebook group. Some followers on there seem to think she is the second coming. They had never heard of maxi dresses and cowby boots until Kat showed them the way. 🙏 Have you heard, you can dress things down with trainers and dress things up with...other tit. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are quite a few women who lose their way and turn into FatFace / fleece wearing mums once they have kids, then have an epiphany in their 40s and need some guidance in getting their mojo back. That demographic used to be Kat's bread and butter but I'm not sure who exactly she appeals to now.
It was Next with me. Oh god the mumsy tat I bought from there makes me cringe now 😂

I may have also had a fat face top, oh dear.

• Haha
I was definitely one of those women, and without question social media helped me to rediscover my mojo and re-inject a little style. I’d go as far as to say that a few years ago I even got ideas from Kat. But her current lazy approach of posting links to pretty much every boot/jumper/dress on the internet isn’t a great deal of help to anyone. Ditto the solution to every known situation being a floral maxi dress. And that’s before we even get to how odious she’s become - which makes me want to skip over her posts rather than drill down to find out where something came from. If I’m going to allow myself to be influenced by someone I want them to be likeable and relatable, and her breed of white, middle class, braying, smug entitlement turns me right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You should take a look at her Facebook group. Some followers on there seem to think she is the second coming. They had never heard of maxi dresses and cowby boots until Kat showed them the way. 🙏 Have you heard, you can dress things down with trainers and dress things up with...other tit. 😀
I think for the sheep it’s not really about the clothes. It’s the thrill of having a few small exchanges with a queen bee glam mum (the type who sashays in and out of the playground and would never talk to them in million years). Her natural type are the hideous braying Ridley brigade. Interesting so many brands have dialled down their campaigns… I don’t think she minds as long as the dosh keeps rolling in and she keeps her foot in at This Morning. Wonder how the advance book sales are going 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
⬆💯

They’re as impressed by her “celebrity” as she was by seeing Christopher Biggins at The Chelsea Flower Show. They fawn over her in the hope that she’ll grace their comment with a like or - the holy grail - a reply.

• Haha
I'd love someone from her past to pop up and let us know what she was like, either at school or at one of her earlier jobs!! I wonder if she was as "stylish" as she has led us to believe or dare I say, even as manic as she is now!! Please if there is someone on here who knows, it would be great!!! 😂 😂

I'd love someone from her past to pop up and let us know what she was like, either at school or at one of her earlier jobs!! I wonder if she was as "stylish" as she has led us to believe or dare I say, even as manic as she is now!! Please if there is someone on here who knows, it would be great!!! 😂 😂
I don’t know her but at a guess she was in the popular girls gang and not very nice . Happy to be wrong!

I don’t know her but at a guess she was in the popular girls gang and not very nice . Happy to be wrong!
People from her past do pop up from time to time, but they are usually fan girls from the handbag and damsels days. So not actually friends. They always open with "I’ve known her for years" no, you’ve known of her for years.….

Reactions: 6
People from her past do pop up from time to time, but they are usually fan girls from the handbag and damsels days. So not actually friends. They always open with "I’ve known her for years" no, you’ve known of her for years.….
Laughing at the notion that ex Baggers and Damsels are Kat’s fangirls.

I haven’t met Kat personally but know a good few people who have on Damsels meet ups and heard no bad reports, quite the opposite.

Kat was a very prolific poster on both forums and had her fair share of bun fights, like everyone else there.

What's handbag & damsels??
Forums from the early naughties. Lots of new mums on them.

Reactions: 2
I've 'known' her going on at least 15 years. She was less manic, definitely not so exaggerated but always been wealthy and very materialistic. She's not a bad person but I don't think she has much awareness of others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.