Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people that do that Keemstar podcast stated that J* never played them that voice memo.
I know that, but he said he could play and Blair White and Tati listened to a voice memo from someone and Blair said it was a youtuber. Makes no sense to me.

So scripted, same drivel they all spout on these “apology” videos.
He’d sell his soul for the next Hermes bag (if he hasn’t already) weird lizard behaviour from the lot of these perverts..
Jefferson Skeleton must have filmed several takes and edited the video to sound and look like a human being, and a one that cares at that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know that, but he said he could play and Blair White and Tati listened to a voice memo from someone and Blair said it was a youtuber. Makes no sense to me.

Jefferson Skeleton must have filmed several takes and edited the video to sound and look like a human being, and a one that cares at that.

I just feel like there is something funny with that voice memo. Blaire White talked said that the two different people were referred to in the voice meme.

Oh J* may have filmed several takes and edited this video to sound like a human being that cares it's very clear that he doesn't care and that he only wants to go back to being on his social media and he wants people to buy his make up that just launched recently and the makeup that will be coming out in August too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I see your point about the voice memo. But for J* to apologize to James Charles that was interesting that's for sure.
I'm not too sure about that Voice Memo.
Plus the dolan twins is using the fact they people think that they are going speak on the James Charles situation for views too but then they upload a video about Acne or about how their father's death has affected them and how they are going to be uploading less on youtube.

Last edited:
I see your point about the voice memo. But for J* to apologize to James Charles that was interesting that's for sure.
I'm not too sure about that Voice Memo.
Plus the dolan twins is using the fact they people think that they are going speak on the James Charles situation for views too but then they upload a video about Acne or about how their father's death has affected them and how they are going to be uploading less on youtube.
I agree, they totally used the drama for views. I don't understand why James Charles said they were the first to call him and ensure he was alright and acting as if there was still a friendship when they never stood up to deny Jeffree's claims and even went on to collab with Jeffree after the drama. They just sat back, let the drama unfold and click bait addressing it to then never do it. Even if the voice memo is real and it's really Grayson, why would they be all buddy buddy with Jeffree after he spread the voice memo around some people probably without his consent? Nothing in this makes sense.

And yes, him apologizing to James Charles makes it seem that after all the voice memo wasn't all that... and then him deflecting the blame for "people in his ear hyping him up" like Tati did... ridiculous. I guess him, the Dolan twins or anyone will have clearly explain what happened. At least Jeffree should've clarified what was in the voice memo and why it made him think stuff, because his accusations were very serious and punisheable in a court of law. Tati even said that Jeffree said he was doing stuff with minors. This is very serious and the fact that it's swept under the rug and everyone is deflecting blame and point the finger to others is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
I just feel like there is something funny with that voice memo. Blaire White talked said that the two different people were referred to in the voice meme.

Oh J* may have filmed several takes and edited this video to sound like a human being that cares it's very clear that he doesn't care and that he only wants to go back to being on his social media and he wants people to buy his make up that just launched recently and the makeup that will be coming out in August too.
According to her I think there were 2 youtubers: 1 that was allegedly related to James Charles (possibly Grayson) and another one that was victim of another youtuber. She mentioned that the other voice memo was related to another "predator youtuber". But weirdly enough she only gave details about the James Charles one. And she said she contacted the James Charles one (makes sense she could contact if it was a famous youtube even without having their personal contact) but she never said what the alleged victim replied nor mentioned them replying at all.

When it comes to the other victim/predator youtuber that is not James Charles she didn't give any detail and only mentioned it briefly to show that Jeffree had revealed another predator. She didn't mention the victims, having talked to them or anything. She didn't say almost anything about the other youtuber. Why did she clearly talk about James Charles and nothing about the other predator youtuber? Because the James Charles case was already public and the other one is a secret and so she was afraid of getting a defamation suit from the other youtuber? Why wasn't the other alleged predator youtuber put on blast either by Blair or by Jeffree or anyone else? Why only James Charles? And why was it enough for Blair to think the James Charles voice memo was believable because it was a famous youtuber according to her but it wasn't enough evidence for Tati? I also believe that Jeffree showed different parts of the voice memo, but Blair story (and Tati's) seem to be missing some important pieces and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
i'm shocked that this happened

I think this video was a great analysis of and commentary on Jeffree's video. I agree the only one coming out told this well is James.

I was just thinking that him turning off the comments on the video might backfire as people will turn to other platforms to critcise what he said.

Thinga don't seem to add up if James's alleged victim is who it has been reported to be as James specifically mentioned them in his No More Lies video. I don't think he would have said anything in that video without proof to back up the claims following 'Bye Sister'.

Here's a clip of Shane Dawson talking about a 6yr old little girl!! He's SCUM!!!!
OMG how was he a. Not cancelled and no longer given a platform. And b. Didn’t receive a visit from the police for those comments.

‘it’s like people having a foot fetish’ no shane it is ABSOLUTELY nothing like an adult having a foot fetish and another consenting adult taking part in that ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Someone on youtube noticed that the audio changes in the Elijah part as if it was dubbed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this video was a great analysis of and commentary on Jeffree's video. I agree the only one coming out told this well is James.

I was just thinking that him turning off the comments on the video might backfire as people will turn to other platforms to critcise what he said.

Thinga don't seem to add up if James's alleged victim is who it has been reported to be as James specifically mentioned them in his No More Lies video. I don't think he would have said anything in that video without proof to back up the claims following 'Bye Sister'.
Welp , please note that Sebastian Williams is in Australia and is several hours ahead in time.

Reactions: 1
I just heard that people are trying to paint Grayson as The main perpetrator that faked this whole thing. oh wow.

Welp , please note that Sebastian Williams is in Australia and is several hours ahead in time.
Exactly, Sebastian wasn't the first to say it was Grayson. It was speculated for a long time. Maybe he shouldn't have said in such certain terms that it was Grayson based on what his sources told him, but for a long time people have been saying it's Grayson on the voice memo, even more after Blair's video saying that the voice memo belonged to a famous youtuber.

I just heard that people are trying to paint Grayson as The main perpetrator that faked this whole thing. oh wow.
I don't think he did anything on purpose or perpetrated anything, but Jafar's stans will grasp at any straws to believe that Jafar was innocent. What I think probably happened was Grayson telling someone (Jafar? Or someone that saved the voice memo and sent it to Jafar?) that he was annoyed with James' flirting. We know some of their flirting was an act for the cameras, but maybe James was getting feelings and being too outwards and Grayson didn't feel comfortable. Maybe he expressed this on the voice memo (though Jafar said to listen to the hurt in his voice, which I don't get it if it was just that). Then Jafar uses this to show around and make everyone believe he's a predator. Tati who also wants to destroy James because of the vitamins (lets be real here), adds the Seattle waiter story to the mix to make James look worse, but then that story is debunked with receipts by James himself.
In the meanwhile in James' video he shows that message about Grayson going on camera to expose him... he never does, no one goes on camera to expose James (only the Seattle waiter who in his expose confirms that everything was consensual). Grayson knows about Jafar's message to James Charles because it's on James' video, he knows stuff about him being a victim is being spread around but he never comes forward to deny or confirm anything, collabs with Jafar and even uses the expectation of coming clear for clickbait views. More recently, if he's the one in the voice memo, he even knows that Jafar showed it to Blair and that Blair contacted him (but she never said if he replied or not and how it was). Something doesn't add up here.

So, are they going to keep silent and let the narrative go or are they going to sit down and either deny or confirm that it's Grayson in the voice memo? At this point when someone could go for jail for this, have their livehood and reputation destroyed for that and have such accusation following them for the rest of their lives, maybe it's time to speak up if the sexual assault rumors are fake. Maybe it's time to do the right thing if it was fake. Or if it wasn't sexual assault but Grayson felt uncomfortable in any way, which is totally valid, maybe clarify what really happened, because James was almost lead to suicide due to this and the public is being swing around back and forth.

If Grayson was a victim and doesn't want to address anything, I totally respect that and it's undestandable... but please don't clickbait the drama for views. And if he wasn't a victim at all and it didn't happen as Jeffree said he did in those messages... then Grayson is a pretty crappy friend (and person) for not speaking up and debunking the situation. The levels of selfishness and malice are insane. But I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and thinking that maybe something happened that made him uncomfortable but maybe dramatized and enhanced by Jeffree.

Last edited:
D'Angelo is posting his Shane video tomorrow, I am so hyped, apparently it's over an hour long. He does the best commentary videos and I'm always interested in his viewpoint.

Reactions: 4

Someone pointed that Jafar's robe is one of his merch robes he has been selling. Everything from the clothing, the pose and the setting was deliberated... and if he used this deflection video to plug his make up brand, I wouldn't be surprised he also tried to plug his merch. It's all about money and business to this psycho.

Last edited:
Now I see why everyone was upset with: because Sebastian Williams at first he stated that Voice memo that J* said that he had was true and that he had receipts to prove that it was true but now Sebastian Williams is now saying that voice memo J* has is fake and has made a statement about it. I was wondering what that hell was going on. Now I know, wow.

Now I see why everyone was upset with: because Sebastian Williams at first he stated that Voice memo that J* said that he had was true and that he had receipts to prove that it was true but now Sebastian Williams is now saying that voice memo J* has is fake and has made a statement about it. I was wondering what that hell was going on. Now I know, wow.
Yes, he said in the video that he knew the voice memo person was Grayson and that this was confirmed to him by several people and he had the receipts in case he needed to come forward with them and then he was getting some backlash about it. So he tweeted that he'd never out a victim and if Jafar had apologized to James Charles, it meant that he wasn't a predator as Jafar wouldn't apologize to a predator, specially if having receipts that confirm that. Then Sebastian deleted that part in the video where he says it's Grayson, but I saw the original upload with that part, so I clearly remember him saying that. There was speculation that Sebastian was contacted by the Dolan twins lawyers or something, but apparently Sebastian edited that part out only 45 minutes after the original upload and backlash and said Def Noodles he was going to delete that part out of his will. We've all been speculating it's grayson since the beginning, and Blair's video said it was a famous youtuber, but I guess Sebastian realized that it was better not to make such certain claims like this and I think he did the right thing in deleting that part.

The thing is that the "Jafar apologists" began twisting this as "the Dolan twins were the people behind the scenes in Jafar's ear and that manipulated Jafar to it" which was helped by Jafar saying in his half ass apology that people were on his ear about James Charles and hyping him up against James Charles lol

D'Angelo is posting his Shane video tomorrow, I am so hyped, apparently it's over an hour long. He does the best commentary videos and I'm always interested in his viewpoint.
I can't wait for that video.

So Larray is still friends with the Dolans and he is also still close to James Charles? SMH.

Last edited: