Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ordered the ‘JS Approved’ metallic pink hand mirror by Jeffree Star and it’s absolutely gorgeous and so well made. Can’t stop looking at it! 💕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it True that Tati youtube channel has been demonetized?

Has anyone seen this video?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Is it True that Tati youtube channel has been demonetized?

Has anyone seen this video?
I hope it is demonetized or at least some sort of consequence. She lied (weather in the Bye Sister video or in the recent video) and participated in this mess. I don't think everything she said now was a lie, I actually believe Jeffree and Shane were on her ear conspiring against James Charles, but she made some very nasty accusations in the Bye Sister video without receipts and for selfish motives, so she deserves to get consequences for it.

Reactions: 4
I hope it is demonetized or at least some sort of consequence. She lied (weather in the Bye Sister video or in the recent video) and participated in this mess. I don't think everything she said now was a lie, I actually believe Jeffree and Shane were on her ear conspiring against James Charles, but she made some very nasty accusations in the Bye Sister video without receipts and for selfish motives, so she deserves to get consequences for it.
I think that she deleted a ton of videos or put them on private which put her views into the negative by a whole lot. That will cancel out all of the views ( in the positive). So her earnings so far this month is $0 until she makes that money for those negative views.

Reactions: 1
Tati deleted the Videos she made with Jeffree Star from her channel just the other day.

Reactions: 2
Tati deleted the Videos she made with Jeffree Star from her channel just the other day.
I think she's getting ready to go to court and that's why she's deleting everything. I can also imagine Jeffree (and Shane?) sending her a cease and desist or wanting to take her to court for defamation and she deleting all her videos with them so that they can't use the "but you're still profiting from Jeffree/Shane" in court and also for the fans to not catch on that hypocrisy, since lots of people are seeing through her contradictions. She also wants to paint a narrative that she wasn't that close to them or doesn't have much to do with them, specially not at the time period when Jeffree (and possibly Shane) was trying to destroy James Charles.

Reactions: 3
If anyone gets cancelled after all this is over, it’s Tati.

Reactions: 4
Nick did a good job was explaining that Tati isn't demonetized.

James Charles uploading a video was him prank calling Morphe stores was so funny with his friend Larry.

Reactions: 2
why is #JeffreeStarApologizeToChoerry trending on twitter.
From what can see.... Apparently Choerry (a kpop idol from the band LOONA) mentioned in her vlog that Jeffree “looks like Skeletor”.

He responded saying "I will not tolerate an untalented girl such as yourself bashing my name online. You should be ashamed."

Looks like the tweet was deleted but Kpop stans dominated twitter with the hashtag demanding an apology.

If that actually happened, then it’s weird that he showed his presence online for that but not for any of the other more serious allegations. But then Shane did the same when Tati’s video came out. Priorities.

Reactions: 5
From what can see.... Apparently Choerry (a kpop idol from the band LOONA) mentioned in her vlog that Jeffree “looks like Skeletor”.

He responded saying "I will not tolerate an untalented girl such as yourself bashing my name online. You should be ashamed."

Looks like the tweet was deleted but Kpop stans dominated twitter with the hashtag demanding an apology.

If that actually happened, then it’s weird that he showed his presence online for that but not for any of the other more serious allegations. But then Shane did the same when Tati’s video came out. Priorities.
To be fair J* does look like Skeletor.... :ROFLMAO:

He's got one of the most unattractive faces and personalities ever in the history of popular youtubers. His face without makeup, strong lighting, and photoshop looks like one of those after shots of coke heads that they use to warn teens in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That tweet is obviously fake LMAO.

He's said so much bad tit about other people and tweeted horrible things to people so many times before I guess I can see how people would actually believe it this time though.

He doesn't deserve a platform anymore. I hope he disappears from the internet forever... but unfortunately that probably won't happen.

Just to save everyone time on this highly scripted video:

-He didn't say anything of importance or interest
-He's sorry about all this drama in the era of COVID and he's minimizing it
-Mentions BLM
-His lawyers are dealing with the situation behind the scenes
-He is staying quiet and working on himself
-He realizes he treated James poorly and gave him a short apology

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12