Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap there's a Jeffree video. He deflects everything by basically telling everyone they shouldn't talk about anything bad that he has done because other bad things are happening in the world like that the cops who shot Breonna Taylor haven't been arrested.

We can care about two crappy situations at once!!! We can all wish to de-platform toxic, negative forces in the beauty community to make it a better place AND support BLM at the same time. Jeffree is power hungry and money hungry, look at the disdain in his voice/face when he reminds us that he "used to be poor" and work at the mall. Every time he mentions working at the mall he says it so disgustingly and regretfully like there is something wrong with that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Just to save everyone time on this highly scripted video:

-He didn't say anything of importance or interest
-He's sorry about all this drama in the era of COVID and he's minimizing it
-Mentions BLM
-His lawyers are dealing with the situation behind the scenes
-He is staying quiet and working on himself
-He realizes he treated James poorly and gave him a short apology
Thank you! definitely can’t be bothered to watch that nonsense

So basically same apology, and using BLM to cover his mistakes - nothing will change and he’ll go back to making millions and the same video will be rolled out for the next mistake.

wonder how Shane feels about all this?!

Reactions: 4
Thank you! definitely can’t be bothered to watch that nonsense

So basically same apology, and using BLM to cover his mistakes - nothing will change and he’ll go back to making millions and the same video will be rolled out for the next mistake.

wonder how Shane feels about all this?!
that's a really good question about Shane but Shane should have released a better video than the one that he released that's for sure. I don't think that Shane is happy with Jeffree and I don't think the Jeffree is happy with Shane right now. It's just would look too bad for Jeffree to drop Shane right now. People keep saying that Shane is going to make a doc for his comeback to youtube, I don't know about that's for sure.

Reactions: 3
Wow.... Yeah cos throwing BLM into and apology video doesn’t seem manipulative AT ALL 🙄 What an absolute weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video was staged to death and completely insincere. He shades Tati's video near the beginning, talks about BLM without apologising for all his previous racist behaviour and apologised to James Charles when literally two months ago he was still saying he had receipts.

The cherry on top was when he started going on about all the exciting things his brand has coming up.

He is awful.

Reactions: 11
"I don't blackmail" - threatens to expose people and says he has dirt on everyone.

"I'm not gonna call people out" -calls people out via implication repeatedly

"I'm not gonna make excuses" - makes heaps of excuses

Uses BLM to promote his shade range and then ends on a commercial for his brand. This man is sickening, and I hate his ugly sofa too 🤮

Reactions: 12
could not watch the whole thing, a whole lot of "i'm going to take responsibility" and "it's my fault" without actually taking that responsibility or being accountable for it.

Reactions: 7

I think Peter hits the nail on the head where we see so many different sides to Jafar Sweatpants - in his behind the scenes with people on his payroll (his "friends") he talks casually and normally. Then we see his anger come out in his snapchat/insta rants, and then finally Jeff has this side to him in these apology videos where it's very carefully orchestrated and contrived, he uses his hands a lot and it all feels very melodic. The main point here is that there has never been a moment where Jeff has been truly genuine.

As Peter says, couldn't you have just turned on the camera in your kitchen or something? Why did it have Jeff posed in his pink robe and his Louis Vuitton slipper? Everything about Jafar is sick-making, and it's horrible to think he still has lots of fans out there.

Reactions: 9

I think Peter hits the nail on the head where we see so many different sides to Jafar Sweatpants - in his behind the scenes with people on his payroll (his "friends") he talks casually and normally. Then we see his anger come out in his snapchat/insta rants, and then finally Jeff has this side to him in these apology videos where it's very carefully orchestrated and contrived, he uses his hands a lot and it all feels very melodic. The main point here is that there has never been a moment where Jeff has been truly genuine.

As Peter says, couldn't you have just turned on the camera in your kitchen or something? Why did it have Jeff posed in his pink robe and his Louis Vuitton slipper? Everything about Jafar is sick-making, and it's horrible to think he still has lots of fans out there.
Jafar Sweatpants! Lol

Sad thing is all his fans don’t care. He’s back to posting about his dogs on Instagram like nothings happened. Shane will be back soon too. There’s just no accountability for these men who will carry on making their millions until the next rubbish apology.

Would so love Manny or someone to break their NDA or whatever hold he has over them and say the real truth (not that would it do anything either!)

The editing was so irritating. Notice he talks about accountability and responsibility but can take neither. Also didn’t show any empathy, I wonder how many takes it took for The crypt-keeper to seem vaguely human?

• Haha

Just to save everyone time on this highly scripted video:

-He didn't say anything of importance or interest
-He's sorry about all this drama in the era of COVID and he's minimizing it
-Mentions BLM
-His lawyers are dealing with the situation behind the scenes
-He is staying quiet and working on himself
-He realizes he treated James poorly and gave him a short apology
J* has always been trash and just proves he’s still trash. I hope he gets canceled. Nothing but a POS

I was shocked when he said that he was still friends with Shane. WOW.
Of course he is. He’s friends with that other predator- Dahvie.

I agree with everything saod on Jeffree but think it's hilarious how the majority on here are up Tatis arse with her heavily scripted and fake video.

Reactions: 5
I agree with everything saod on Jeffree but think it's hilarious how the majority on here are up Tatis arse with her heavily scripted and fake video.
Tati is tit too but to me J* and Shane are the worst. Tati isn’t a saint. Honestly- all 3 are garbage.

Reactions: 6
Tati is tit too but to me J* and Shane are the worst. Tati isn’t a saint. Honestly- all 3 are garbage.

Oh i absolutely agree but 8 see much love for her after her video and it makes me laugh. She's just as culpable as the other 2 and she contradicts herself so much but because she faked cried and manipulated by bringing up sexual abuse everyone is licking her arse!

Reactions: 2
I've been away form the internet and only now saw that Jafar finally addressed the situation through this video:

What a joke, he didn't address anything, lied again and only deflected as usual. This man really can't stop lying lol

And why do these influencers when called out or caught lying have to deflect with BLM? Stop using such a serious issue to deflect on taking actual responsibility.

"I don't blackmail" - threatens to expose people and says he has dirt on everyone.

"I'm not gonna call people out" -calls people out via implication repeatedly

"I'm not gonna make excuses" - makes heaps of excuses

Uses BLM to promote his shade range and then ends on a commercial for his brand. This man is sickening, and I hate his ugly sofa too 🤮
He said it himself on a snapchat that he had dirt on everyone. He also said he never committed a crime but on a video years ago says he's been in jail 2 times or something. Now the recording is just alleged. Mix it with all the other lies he told before like the alcohol one and the other ones... This man is a pathological liar, I can't lol

Just went to the original video. Is this his most unliked video? Also, if he's taking responsibility as he says, why did he turn off the comments? And if he was trying to deflect from being exposed with BLM and all that, where are the donation links or anything of substance. Make it make sense. I think he only made this video because he has products to launch in August and he can't just be silence and launch the products as if it never happened. He doesn't care, he just made this half assed video to shut people up and move on to the launching of his products. He even plugs this launch at the end of this video, more obvious couldn't be lol

Acting all innocent and warning the lawyers are on it, so that he can excuse himself from ever addressing or clarifying anything, because now he can always use the excuse "I can't speak on it because it's being solved in court with lawyers and therefor I can't speak"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've been away form the internet and only now saw that Jafar finally addressed the situation through this video:

What a joke, he didn't address anything, lied again and only deflected as usual. This man really can't stop lying lol

And why do these influencers when called out or caught lying have to deflect with BLM? Stop using such a serious issue to deflect on taking actual responsibility.

He said it himself on a snapchat that he had dirt on everyone. He also said he never committed a crime but on a video years ago says he's been in jail 2 times or something. Now the recording is just alleged. Mix it with all the other lies he told before like the alcohol one and the other ones... This man is a pathological liar, I can't lol

Just went to the original video. Is this his most unliked video? Also, if he's taking responsibility as he says, why did he turn off the comments? And if he was trying to deflect from being exposed with BLM and all that, where are the donation links or anything of substance. Make it make sense. I think he only made this video because he has products to launch in August and he can't just be silence and launch the products as if it never happened. He doesn't care, he just made this half assed video to shut people up and move on to the launching of his products. He even plugs this launch at the end of this video, more obvious couldn't be lol

Acting all innocent and warning the lawyers
are on it, so that he can excuse himself from ever addressing or clarifying anything, because now he can always use the excuse "I can't speak on it because it's being solved in court with lawyers and therefor I can't speak"
He’s really a dumb f***. The next video he posts whether it be a beauty review or launch- people will flock to it and call him out.

He probably can’t handle it due to his “MeNtAl HeAlTh” but this POS didn’t care that a KID was so mentally anguished by his disgusting actions with Tati. JC was absolutely depressed and destroyed by 3 grown a** adults.

J* cares about no one but himself and his damn 5 dogs (at least he cares for those dogs- you hope)

Sebastian says with certainty that the person in the voice memo is Grayson Dolan, is it? I never understood why Grayson never spoke up either denying the claims of confirming. Nothing in his actions ever made sense to me since last year.

Also we have Tati who listened to the voice memo saying it wasn't enough to go to the police and Blair White saying it was bad and that it was believable because it was a youtuber (what kind of logic was that, and this points to Grayson) and we have Jeffree apologizing to James in public for having been led by people behind his ear trying to pull a Tati (yeah right), indicating that the voice memo wasn't that bad or he wouldn't be apologizing in public and all careful with his wording now, so it means the voice memo is not a strong irrefutable receipt like he made everyone believe, specially at the Keemstar podcast? Make it make sense. I'm tired of this voice memo contradiction.

Reactions: 2

Sebastian says with certainty that the person in the voice memo is Grayson Dolan, is it? I never understood why Grayson never spoke up either denying the claims of confirming. Nothing in his actions ever made sense to me since last year.

Also we have Tati who listened to the voice memo saying it wasn't enough to go to the police and Blair White saying it was bad and that it was believable because it was a youtuber (what kind of logic was that, and this points to Grayson) and we have Jeffree apologizing to James in public for having been led by people behind his ear trying to pull a Tati (yeah right), indicating that the voice memo wasn't that bad or he wouldn't be apologizing in public and all careful with his wording now, so it means the voice memo is not a strong irrefutable receipt like he made everyone believe, specially at the Keemstar podcast? Make it make sense. I'm tired of this voice memo contradiction.
The people that do that Keemstar podcast stated that J* never played them that voice memo.

Reactions: 1
So scripted, same drivel they all spout on these “apology” videos.
He’d sell his soul for the next Hermes bag (if he hasn’t already) weird lizard behaviour from the lot of these perverts..

• Haha
Reactions: 5