Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for that video.

So Larray is still friends with the Dolans and he is also still close to James Charles? SMH.
Okay Larray hasn't uploaded with the Dolan Twins lately so maybe he is only friends with James Charles and Emma now.

Reactions: 1
I know that this is not exactly about the karmageddon itself, but I'll post here. I haven't finished watching yet, but as usually excelent points and objective analysis.

Reactions: 6
I know that this is not exactly about the karmageddon itself, but I'll post here. I haven't finished watching yet, but as usually excelent points and objective analysis.

Just finished it and well done D'Angelo πŸ‘ It really shone a light on some things I wasn't aware of previously, such as the minstrel shows and the extent of Shane sexualising his pets 🀒 The only thing I take issue with is that D'Angelo doesn't believe Shane has actually done anything to kids, but wasn't there something posted on here or on Twitter where Shane said in a podcast that he did in fact molest someone who lived on his street? It sounded like he was being serious when he said it but ofc Shane would probably says "it was a joke" or "they edited it to make me look bad".

Anyway I will be interested to see what Shane's first post back will be (if he returns at all), and if he will address anything of the numerous posts/threads that have come out against him.

Just finished it and well done D'Angelo πŸ‘ It really shone a light on some things I wasn't aware of previously, such as the minstrel shows and the extent of Shane sexualising his pets 🀒 The only thing I take issue with is that D'Angelo doesn't believe Shane has actually done anything to kids, but wasn't there something posted on here or on Twitter where Shane said in a podcast that he did in fact molest someone who lived on his street? It sounded like he was being serious when he said it but ofc Shane would probably says "it was a joke" or "they edited it to make me look bad".

Anyway I will be interested to see what Shane's first post back will be (if he returns at all), and if he will address anything of the numerous posts/threads that have come out against him.
what do you mean that D'Angelo doesn't believe Shane done anything to kids?

what do you mean that D'Angelo doesn't believe Shane done anything to kids?
At 1:10:32 in his video, D'Angelo says "As far as I'm concerned, I don't personally believe he's harmed children in that kind of way". So he's saying he doesn't believe Shane has actually physically harmed a child. But I found the podcast I was referring to where Shane legit says "I would also molest kids on my street"

The audio file is here if you wanted to listen, he says it around 33 seconds in.

Anyway, D'Angelo's video is fantastic, not taking anything away from that. Just wondering why he didn't include that Shane genuinely admitted he has molested someone

I think that's because Shane was a child himself during those events. Still yikes. Sociopaths start young.

Reactions: 3
At 1:10:32 in his video, D'Angelo says "As far as I'm concerned, I don't personally believe he's harmed children in that kind of way". So he's saying he doesn't believe Shane has actually physically harmed a child. But I found the podcast I was referring to where Shane legit says "I would also molest kids on my street"

The audio file is here if you wanted to listen, he says it around 33 seconds in.

Anyway, D'Angelo's video is fantastic, not taking anything away from that. Just wondering why he didn't include that Shane genuinely admitted he has molested someone
I've watched some of this video and I will go back and watch the rest of it.

I've watched some of this video and I will go back and watch the rest of it.
Let me know what you think when you finish :) I think @kale-supremacist is right, Shane saying he molested other kids wasn't mentioned in D'Angelo's video because Shane himself was also a minor at the time.

D'Angelo's video hasn't even been up for 24hrs and it's almost at a million views already πŸ‘

Shane is already uploading some of his other video that follow the Youtube guidelines of appropriate content, so I'm guessing that he will be working on an come back soon which is crazy to me. I think he shouldn't be allowed to be on youtube.

Thanks for sharing this! So shocking to see all of those clips together!

I respect him a lot or not monetizing these videos and keeping it real.

I just finished the video.

At this point I think we (in general) just have to admit that Shane, Jeffree and even Tati are simply not good people, there is no way around and no 20 apologies that can change that. People who keep supporting Shane and Jeffree, should at least admit that they condone predatory, racist, back stabbing and gaslighting manipulative behavior and go. "BuT iT wAs iN tHe PAsT aNd ThEy ApOlOgIzEd" or "BuT ThE pRoDuCtS aRe AmaZiNg" or whatever excuse knowing what they did (and it's proven they did) at this point is just mental gymnastics to not straightforward admit that they support these behaviors/ don't care about the impact on the victims of such behaviors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Jeffree Star Cosmetics releasing skin care in 2021 πŸ™„πŸ™„
I think he had hinted at that a while ago, and it could explain why he trashed Kylie's skin care so much. However, we all know Jafar has a hate bone for the Kardashians in general lol

This guy doesn't even know about the beauty community drama or Jafar and is seeing through his bullshit lol