Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch it now, but will watch later, but can someone tell me if JC knew the age of the guy or if this sounds more like a set up? I find it surprising after everything that happened and the straight guys trying to get clout from flirting him, that he would be talking to random tiktok guys and putting himself in compromising positions.

I can't watch it now, but will watch later, but can someone tell me if JC knew the age of the guy or if this sounds more like a set up? I find it surprising after everything that happened and the straight guys trying to get clout from flirting him, that he would be talking to random tiktok guys and putting himself in compromising positions.
This guy is claimed that JC knew his age but JC asked this guy what was his age and this 14 yrs allegedly answered when a disappearing Snapchat photo but wouldn't tell JC his age. So Basically this guy is claimed that JC knew his age and this guy claimed that his age was public knowledge online. But that's not true because this guy is basically clout chasing, this guy Ethan allegedly only put his age out there on the internet shortly before uploading his video to youtube. Since Ethan couldn't get the kind of clout that he wanted from JC, Ethan threaten to expose JC to the world, even Rich Lux talked about this in his video which is shocking to me because Rich Lux is usually against JC all the time no matter what. There are a lot of holes in the story for this Ethan guy.

Reactions: 1
This guy is claimed that JC knew his age but JC asked this guy what was his age and this 14 yrs allegedly answered when a disappearing Snapchat photo but wouldn't tell JC his age. So Basically this guy is claimed that JC knew his age and this guy claimed that his age was public knowledge online. But that's not true because this guy is basically clout chasing, this guy Ethan allegedly only put his age out there on the internet shortly before uploading his video to youtube. Since Ethan couldn't get the kind of clout that he wanted from JC, Ethan threaten to expose JC to the world, even Rich Lux talked about this in his video which is shocking to me because Rich Lux is usually against JC all the time no matter what. There are a lot of holes in the story for this Ethan guy.
Thanks for the explanation. It totally looks clout chasing, specially if it was after the sister scandal last year. JC would never risk it all with a kid he knows is a minor. I don't think he would before the scandal but even less afterwards. If there are receipts Ethan forged this story, JC's lawyers can maybe send a cease and desist to his parents and make him go on camera explain he's lying.

I'm also surprised Bias Lux as such a worshipper of Jafar and hater of JC is exploding Ethan is fake, which means he must be really fake lol

Thanks for the explanation. It totally looks clout chasing, specially if it was after the sister scandal last year. JC would never risk it all with a kid he knows is a minor. I don't think he would before the scandal but even less afterwards. If there are receipts Ethan forged this story, JC's lawyers can maybe send a cease and desist to his parents and make him go on camera explain he's lying.

I'm also surprised Bias Lux as such a worshipper of Jafar and hater of JC is exploding Ethan is fake, which means he must be really fake lol
I have problems with Ethan only showing JC Snapchat messages but not his messages which is weird. Ethan is getting a lot of hate online too. And some people are saying that Ethan has a really deep voice for a 14 yrs old too and Ethan is also saying that you can clearly look at him and you can tell that he is 14 yrs old. I've seen lots of comments of people saying that Ethan doesn't look 14 yrs old. Some People want JC to come out and make a statement about this and Rich Lux said that JC probably will not address this and will let his lawyers handle this situation for me which I think is best. We have to also remember that JC was hacked and he's released his nudes and the nudes that Ethan claimed that he got from JC look very similar/ or taking in the same place the JC hacked/leaked nudes were taken in before.

Last edited:
Hey guys,i don't know if its old news but today i searched for sanders kennedy name on youtube and his youtube channel wouldn't show up....I thought he deleted his channel but he didn't. Is there a way for creators to hide their appearances on youtube? I checked 3 times and only videos made about showed up. He also deleted his twitter account...

Hey guys,i don't know if its old news but today i searched for sanders kennedy name on youtube and his youtube channel wouldn't show up....I thought he deleted his channel but he didn't. Is there a way for creators to hide their appearances on youtube? I checked 3 times and only videos made about showed up. He also deleted his twitter account...

His channel is here

Sanders Kennedy YouTube

Has anyone seen this video about the Ethan guy that is accusing James Charles of sexual harassing him?

aye it exists but what i meant was that when you search his name on youtube he doesn't show up nor any of his videos.
I just searched his name and his name and his channel does show up right now. IDK. Sorry.

Last edited:
So how old is this Ethan guy actually and where are his parents in the middle of all this mess?

So how old is this Ethan guy actually and where are his parents in the middle of all this mess?
There is another Tik Toker claiming that Ethan is 17 yrs and about to turn 18 yrs old, I forgot her name but she lives about 30 minutes away from them. She claims that Ethan is lying about being 14 yrs old.

I'm surprised Bias Lux is saying it was a set up. Is he afraid of a lawsuit? if the kid lied about his age and it was all a set up, it's easy to prove in court.

I'm surprised Bias Lux is saying it was a set up. Is he afraid of a lawsuit? if the kid lied about his age and it was all a set up, it's easy to prove in court.
Rich lux presented proof that there is a strong possibility that this was a set up and this will be worked out in the court system between James Charles Lawyers and Ethan's lawyers. But Rich Lux said that if it's true what Ethan is saying that would be proven in court. So, that's good. But he basically said that Ethan is suspect very suspect right now and I agree. Rich Lux even talked about how he learned from the situation from last year with J* and Tati and James Charles not to jump to conclusion to cancel people.

Interesting....Jeffree took a trip to Montana , claiming his 'best friend' lives there. Tati often goes to Montana and it was speculated that's where she's moved to (from Seattle). Jeffree then posted a giant amethyst in his mansion with the sun shining on it! He's totally trolling Tati - giving away her location ......then filming his amethyst (Tati also has a giant amethyst she showed on IG) .........

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It Looks like Rich Lux is trying to save his career right now. All of the Drama channels have been called out for being biased and since AShley stated that she was on the J* payroll ( whatever that means), Rich Lux had to play it straight.

It Looks like Rich Lux is trying to save his career right now. All of the Drama channels have been called out for being biased and since AShley stated that she was on the J* payroll ( whatever that means), Rich Lux had to play it straight.
I think no one takes Bias Lux seriously anymore as a drama channel (I know drama channels in general aren't journalism or serious, but some are more reliable and ethical than others) and maybe he's afraid of getting a lawsuit or something if he goes too overboard like he went during dramageddon 2. He knows that now the public opinion is not in favor of Jafar and against James anymore, so he needs to control himself. I haven't watched Bias Lux for a long time, but I hope his views and subscribers are declining, because he's seriously a mess as Jafar's minion. And it's sad because he used to be fun and unique before he decided to move to Jafar's asshole.

And what happened to Sanders Kennedy? He seems to have disappeared since the Shane's mess he tried to pull off. I predict a long hiatus before he comes back and gets messy again.

Reactions: 2
I think no one takes Bias Lux seriously anymore as a drama channel (I know drama channels in general aren't journalism or serious, but some are more reliable and ethical than others) and maybe he's afraid of getting a lawsuit or something if he goes too overboard like he went during dramageddon 2. He knows that now the public opinion is not in favor of Jafar and against James anymore, so he needs to control himself. I haven't watched Bias Lux for a long time, but I hope his views and subscribers are declining, because he's seriously a mess as Jafar's minion. And it's sad because he used to be fun and unique before he decided to move to Jafar's asshole.

And what happened to Sanders Kennedy? He seems to have disappeared since the Shane's mess he tried to pull off. I predict a long hiatus before he comes back and gets messy again.
You are right about Rich Lux. You are right that Rich went to far with Dramadeddon 2.
Sanders Kennedy what a hot mess. I agree Sanders will be back someday.