Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised morphe dropped Jeffree tbh they have supported him for years, and Tati said he owned a share of the company don’t think that’s true 🤔
unless that’s why they dropped him to make it look like she was wrong so he could come back saying well she was wrong about this and that so is wrong about all.

I’ll go put my tinfoil hat back in the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When this clown car finally stops rolling, James Charles will be the only one whose still active (aka. not cancelled) in the beauty community out of this crew. What a hot mess.

Not a fan of Tati, but I think she's definitely been manipulated by Shane and J* to some extent. That being said, it was also her responsibility that it happened: if she didn't get so twisty over that one instagram story over vitamins of all things, she wouldn't have fallen into the evil twins' trap. J* was 100% jealous of James' success and was intimidated that another gay, white, American beauty guru was becoming massively popular. These people are all petty as f but J* is just an awful person all around. At the end of the day, it boiled down to money/influence and these people showed that they were willing to throw everyone else under the bus if they felt like their income and popularity was the least bit threatened.

Reactions: 10
When this clown car finally stops rolling, James Charles will be the only one whose still active (aka. not cancelled) in the beauty community out of this crew. What a hot mess.

Not a fan of Tati, but I think she's definitely been manipulated by Shane and J* to some extent. That being said, it was also her responsibility that it happened: if she didn't get so twisty over that one instagram story over vitamins of all things, she wouldn't have fallen into the evil twins' trap. J* was 100% jealous of James' success and was intimidated that another gay, white, American beauty guru was becoming massively popular. These people are all petty as f but J* is just an awful person all around. At the end of the day, it boiled down to money/influence and these people showed that they were willing to throw everyone else under the bus if they felt like their income and popularity was the least bit threatened.
I agree but James Charles is popular with the younger kids unlike J* and James Charles is a very attractive gay guy, that has been on Ellen Tv show too. James Charles is more accepted by mainstream media vs J*.

Reactions: 6
I agree but James Charles is popular with the younger kids unlike J* and James Charles is a very attractive gay guy, that has been on Ellen Tv show too. James Charles is more accepted by mainstream media vs J*.
I agree with you, and I think it's also why J* is so triggered ever since James came onto the scene. J* might've been an OG beauty guru/youtuber but James is like the better looking, more widely liked, 2.0 version. You see this a lot with the youtube community and it generates so much resentment. Tati can claim remorse all she wants but I bet she originally made "Bye Sister" not just because of the vitamins, but also because she secretly resented how popular James was getting. I think a lot of these OG youtubers claim they want everyone to get along and "mentor" up-and-coming youtubers but what they secretly want is to appear charitable, get a bunch of less popular youtubers who are constantly sucking up to them, while still remaining on top. Basically "I'll help you become more popular than you are now, because I'm such a nice person (as long as you're not more popular or successful than me)!"

Reactions: 7
So Trasha Paytities said Shane is taking a break, like a lying in bed surrounded by pizza boxes kinda break, his come back video will be my 600lb life 🤣 Right now he’s gotta be really depressed, feeling like tit and on all sorts of prescription drugs. How long can Ryland stick around I wonder, now that Shane is as good as finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't bed eating pizza what Shane does even when not on break?

Wow it seems like Sanders Kennedy is under hot water now, it seems like he really messed up with this one. This is what happens when you're eager to use drama unethically for views and clout and start crossing your boundaries.

Btw, I saw this post on reddit about Jafar's releases, specifically his alleged new release of lip liners and it makes lots of sense to me:

Skjermbilde 2020-07-11 10.30.23.png

Omg that’s a big chunk of his income gone 😯

Wow, I've never expected this! Specially releasing a public statement about it (did they release public statements for Laura Lee and the others they stop working with when they messed with Jafar?) I'm shook.

They stayed with him after the racist behavior, the supporting Dhavie Vanity scandal and after all his problematic behavior with the beauty community, but now are ceasing all relation with him? Ironic because a few days ago he was bragging about having investing on Morphe and about Morphe having his makeup there to this jewlery man. Did this come as surprise to Jafar? How did they come to this decision? Saw the sales decreasing? Got emails from costumers asking to remove them? Morphe must have decided that it was more profitable to drop him than keep him. They don't care about anything else other than profit.

Him and his team need to make a statement about this now, no? For his costumers.

---------

I went to the Morphe tweet and Jeffree's stans are attacking Morphe and all mad and saying that Jeffree made Morphe and was the only products they sold lmao

I agree you are so right about Nick
You touch on a very important thing that is what I think what makes Jafar and Shane hate him. We all know that Shane always resented not having become mainstream out of youtube. He always wanted to be a director/actor but he was never able to do mainstream stuff with success outside of his youtube bubble. Jafar might be a millionaire and adored by his stans but he also never collabed with actual reputed brands or achieved mainstream success outside of the youtube beauty community. I even think that Jafar's jabs at the Kardashians were just a way of trying to be talked about by the mainstream gossip media. Remember when he acted as if he had inside info about Jordyn Woods and Tristan (Khloe's ex) and tried to stir the pot there or how there was a time he felt the need of keeping mentioning he lived near or in the same neighborhood or whatever as the Kardashians? lol He wanted so bad mainstream fame and resented them for not giving him the time of the day and for them as women being so famous mainstream without great effort or talent.

So these 2 grown ass men in their 30s were mad a 19 year old boy who had been trying for much less time than them getting everything so easily: collabs with big youtubers and celebrities who wouldn't touch Jafar and Shane with a 5 feet pole, brand friendly/ no messy past holding him down, being on Ellen, Covergirl and the last straw... being invited to the MET gala. They were seething. Jafar couldn't let this kid who after 3 years was having all of this be more mainstream famous than him who had been trying for 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Wow it seems like Sanders Kennedy is under hot water now, it seems like he really messed up with this one. This is what happens when you're eager to use drama unethically for views and clout and start crossing your boundaries.

Btw, I saw this post on reddit about Jafar's releases, specifically his alleged new release of lip liners and it makes lots of sense to me:

View attachment 178515

Wow, I've never expected this! Specially releasing a public statement about it (did they release public statements for Laura Lee and the others they stop working with when they messed with Jafar?) I'm shook.

They stayed with him after the racist behavior, the supporting Dhavie Vanity scandal and after all his problematic behavior with the beauty community, but now are ceasing all relation with him? Ironic because a few days ago he was bragging about having investing on Morphe and about Morphe having his makeup there to this jewlery man. Did this come as surprise to Jafar? How did they come to this decision? Saw the sales decreasing? Got emails from costumers asking to remove them? Morphe must have decided that it was more profitable to drop him than keep him. They don't care about anything else other than profit.

Him and his team need to make a statement about this now, no? For his costumers.

---------

I went to the Morphe tweet and Jeffree's stans are attacking Morphe and all mad and saying that Jeffree made Morphe and was the only products they sold lmao

You touch on a very important thing that is what I think what makes Jafar and Shane hate him. We all know that Shane always resented not having become mainstream out of youtube. He always wanted to be a director/actor but he was never able to do mainstream stuff with success outside of his youtube bubble. Jafar might be a millionaire and adored by his stans but he also never collabed with actual reputed brands or achieved mainstream success outside of the youtube beauty community. I even think that Jafar's jabs at the Kardashians were just a way of trying to be talked about by the mainstream gossip media. Remember when he acted as if he had inside info about Jordyn Woods and Tristan (Khloe's ex) and tried to stir the pot there or how there was a time he felt the need of keeping mentioning he lived near or in the same neighborhood or whatever as the Kardashians? lol He wanted so bad mainstream fame and resented them for not giving him the time of the day and for them as women being so famous mainstream without great effort or talent.

So these 2 grown ass men in their 30s were mad a 19 year old boy who had been trying for much less time than them getting everything so easily: collabs with big youtubers and celebrities who wouldn't touch Jafar and Shane with a 5 feet pole, brand friendly/ no messy past holding him down, being on Ellen, Covergirl and the last straw... being invited to the MET gala. They were seething. Jafar couldn't let this kid who after 3 years was having all of this be more mainstream famous than him who had been trying for 10 years.
they made a statement

View attachment 178515

---------

here are the new lipliners

View attachment 178515

---------

That video where J* said that he owned some of Morphe was some back in April of this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The comments of his stans under the JSC statement on twitter are hilarious lol

Btw, I agree with Nick on this one, but it seems odd to me that someone who was making 20 videos in a row about James Charles, without credible information and sometimes over small petty stuff is now calling out creators who do 20 videos in a row about Shane and Jeffree even if there's no new tea (like he did with James Charles) because it can make youtube's guidelines even more strict like it happened when they changed the harrassment guidelines due to the amount of videos targeting James Charles last year. Or that they're trying to make coin out of those 20 videos in a row. Ironic.

Reactions: 3
The comments of his stans under the JSC statement on twitter are hilarious lol

Btw, I agree with Nick on this one, but it seems odd to me that someone who was making 20 videos in a row about James Charles, without credible information and sometimes over small petty stuff is now calling out creators who do 20 videos in a row about Shane and Jeffree even if there's no new tea (like he did with James Charles) because it can make youtube's guidelines even more strict like it happened when they changed the harrassment guidelines due to the amount of videos targeting James Charles last year. Or that they're trying to make coin out of those 20 videos in a row. Ironic.

yep

Reactions: 1

If Jafar really was to have investments or something related to stocks and ownership in Morphe, then they could be cutting ties with him publicly to prevent FTC from fining Jafar and Morphe from non disclosure and conflict of interest during the intense Morphe promo Jafar has done without disclosing his financial investment in the company.
Also, I'm aware Peter Monn sent an email and got reply from Morphe that Jafar is not owner or has any investments on them and that if they were caught lying on this it could lead to a lawsuit, but they could be saying the truth and Jafar having investments on Morphe's parent company or something and not directly on Morphe and that way Morphe would still be saying the truth on their statement.
One of his only friends that stayed over the years is Lipstick Nick who is Director of Global Artistry for Morphe or something like that. I wonder how things are going between them at this moment, though I doubt Lipstick Nick has any say on this of course as it's a decision from the higher ups and nothing to do with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 178515

---------

Thing is, it doesn’t matter.

James Charles could easily make a duck up in the future and even he could face the same backlash as these two.

The moral of all this is that no one can get away with everything Shane and J* have been doing. It’s a lesson learnt for everyone in a way. And that goes for the future generation too. Act up online and face the consequences.

No one is truly safe.

The only reason Jeffree and Shane never got where they did years ago is because youtube wasn’t like it is now. Influencers weren’t even a thing. They existed but they weren’t being gifted tit tons of free stuff. You weren’t being paid yet. Men in make up was still frowned upon.

James has profited from this because he is young, gay and a boy in make up. He’s basically the face of Gen Z. So of course the kids will relate to him now more than ever. His looks help.

So in a sense I can see why Jeffree saw him as a rival. I get hes older and should know better. But as the very same time, I know he’s a prick but he did receive a good deal of abuse for how he dressed back in the day.

James has it easier. We can’t lie. He does.

Not excusing the bullshit. But him and all the other LGBT influencers have it better and easier than most. They’re considered far more over anyone else these days too. More protected than anyone else.

Christ help if you’re a black LGBT person too.

That’s how society is now.

And I think all of them, Shane, James, Jeffree, ryland. Even the drama channels like Peter monn ect. They all get an ass pat for being flamboyant and homosexual. Because sexuality trends now, they’re beloved.

And if James Charles was around on MySpace back in 2006/7 I’m pretty sure he would’ve gotten the same abuse Jeffree once had too.

Right place, right time. Says it all.

I’m no defending, I’m just stating.

And I don’t even get why everyone wants Jeffee to speak out. Who gives a tit.

What about Shane Dawson’s claims for being a peadophile? Out of everything that has to be the most head turning. That’s worst than the black facing bollocks or stupid skits. People will always be racist, they just always will be. Yeah it’s not right.

But children? C’mon. NO.

Reactions: 9
I think it's fair when influencers are held up to a standard because let's be real, they're literally making a fortune and getting access to incredible opportunities because a lot of people like them. I don't deny that many of these guys have skills or knowledge in what they do but most of them can easily be replaced by other talented people if we simply evaluate ability. Even founders and CEOs of major companies who have built companies from the ground up get booted out when they make too controversial comments, and those guys aren't selling their own image or likability, but actual products that aren't directly related to themselves at all. If James can steer clear of drama, behave properly, and manage his PR well, then good for him. J* and Shane clearly both became very popular and it got to their heads that they were untouchable. While I'm not a fan of cancel culture, people like J* and Shane are clearly toxic and need to go.

Reactions: 6
But isn't James Charles Like one of the top faces of Morphe? maybe that is why they are now dropping J* especially since Tati's Video. Just a thought.

Reactions: 5
But isn't James Charles Like one of the top faces of Morphe? maybe that is why they are now dropping J* especially since Tati's Video. Just a thought.
That would make sense. Maybe economically they think James can compensate the money they'll lose by kicking Jafar out, besides they already profited a lot from the Conspiracy pallet which is now dead. Isn't Patrick Star also affiliated with Morphe and will be launching something with them too? Maybe they think it's profitable enough with James and Patrick Star as their biggest names.

I'm curious to know though how does it work kicking people out like this. Aren't there contracts? Can they simply stop the affiliation and get rid of all the Jafar pallets in the stores? From when does it take full effect? I'm curious. Did Jafar make lots of money by having the pallets in their stores? If this move wasn't antecipated or planned by Jafar himself, then my petty ass is loving that days ago he was bragging about having investments in Morphe and having his brand on their stores to that jewelry seller lol

Reactions: 3
Also, I might be reading too much into it, but I find it odd the "commercial activity" wording... why not say they ceased all activity with him? Why specify "commercial activity"? Some of their replies to drama channels emails asking about his investments on Morphe already sounded "carefully worded". But maybe I'm just reading too much into it and should give a rest to my tin foil hat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That would make sense. Maybe economically they think James can compensate the money they'll lose by kicking Jafar out, besides they already profited a lot from the Conspiracy pallet which is now dead. Isn't Patrick Star also affiliated with Morphe and will be launching something with them too? Maybe they think it's profitable enough with James and Patrick Star as their biggest names.

I'm curious to know though how does it work kicking people out like this. Aren't there contracts? Can they simply stop the affiliation and get rid of all the Jafar pallets in the stores? From when does it take full effect? I'm curious. Did Jafar make lots of money by having the pallets in their stores? If this move wasn't antecipated or planned by Jafar himself, then my petty ass is loving that days ago he was bragging about having investments in Morphe and having his brand on their stores to that jewelry seller lol
Patrick starrr makeup will be in sephora on July 17th. Yes, there are contracts and Yes they Morphe had to contact J* about the stopping of this affiliation and get rid of all of Jafar pallets from the stores. I think that may take a while for it to take effect, IMO. Morphe would have to get all of their stores to box up all of the remaining pallets and send them back to the warehouse.

Also, I might be reading too much into it, but I find it odd the "commercial activity" wording... why not say they ceased all activity with him? Why specify "commercial activity"? Some of their replies to drama channels emails asking about his investments on Morphe already sounded "carefully worded". But maybe I'm just reading too much into it and should give a rest to my tin foil hat lol
I agree that the "commercial activity" wording is weird. I don't think you should give your tin foil hat a rest.
I found the following for as a definition of Commercial Activities - there are some other definitions of this word.

"Commercial Activities means events that sponsored or conducted for the promotion of commercial products or services, and include advertising, private parties, private company or organization meetings, and any other non-public organization event."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2