Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tati is so manipulative! Cannot stand her and they way she is trying to push the blame on others - shes a grown woman! As for the lawyer talk, so cringe 😂😂
yeah she had that second video back in 2019 where she stood by what she said in her first video. Mmm..

Reactions: 1
yeah she had that second video back in 2019 where she stood by what she said in her first video. Mmm..
She even said she witnessed things and had receipts. So which one is it?

Just posting this youtube comment calling her on her BS:

Nia Moone3 days ago
It is called "Why I Did It" It's re-uploaded by a few people. THANK YOU! She hammers in the fact that what she said was true, It was what SHE NEEDED to do because she loves him (JC) and wants him to get HELP. This woman is a total fraud and always has been. Fact is while she was making Bye sister she also decided to make Halo Beauty a LLC (in my state, not cali ) first so it would be protected if any lawsuits came after her. This is the most calculated hit piece since Bye sister. She literally teased it by dropping multiple lyric videos, hyping her audience for this new hit piece. We should never forget the fact that she said she removed it after YT asked her too. Not because she had second thoughts... not regret... not because she realized she was wrong... not because it was a wrong thing to do... She still thought it was the right thing to do. She can F right off trying to blame others... This was always 100% about her vitamins. Not a single person found it weird a 40 y/o, who has an extremely strong support system... and that army of close speak-daily-sisters, family and HUSBAND sat idle and let one random dude and JS make her do something as disturbing as telling the internet her friend is predatory. Now she wants people to side with those who JS has blackmail on.... Nah sis. We aren't you, who you claim JS has CREDIBLE things on JC being a predator, knows about it but decided to make friends again with a predator because you are about to blame them instead... No sister we are all now intrigued about what blackmail JS has on YOU, sis. Tati really needs this money... desperate. I think people will start to look into who she really is behind the camera she is not innocent in the least... never has been and that is a fact!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She even said she witnessed things and had receipts. So which one is it?

Just posting this youtube comment calling her on her BS:

Nia Moone3 days ago
It is called "Why I Did It" It's re-uploaded by a few people. THANK YOU! She hammers in the fact that what she said was true, It was what SHE NEEDED to do because she loves him (JC) and wants him to get HELP. This woman is a total fraud and always has been. Fact is while she was making Bye sister she also decided to make Halo Beauty a LLC (in my state, not cali ) first so it would be protected if any lawsuits came after her. This is the most calculated hit piece since Bye sister. She literally teased it by dropping multiple lyric videos, hyping her audience for this new hit piece. We should never forget the fact that she said she removed it after YT asked her too. Not because she had second thoughts... not regret... not because she realized she was wrong... not because it was a wrong thing to do... She still thought it was the right thing to do. She can F right off trying to blame others... This was always 100% about her vitamins. Not a single person found it weird a 40 y/o, who has an extremely strong support system... and that army of close speak-daily-sisters, family and HUSBAND sat idle and let one random dude and JS make her do something as disturbing as telling the internet her friend is predatory. Now she wants people to side with those who JS has blackmail on.... Nah sis. We aren't you, who you claim JS has CREDIBLE things on JC being a predator, knows about it but decided to make friends again with a predator because you are about to blame them instead... No sister we are all now intrigued about what blackmail JS has on YOU, sis. Tati really needs this money... desperate. I think people will start to look into who she really is behind the camera she is not innocent in the least... never has been and that is a fact!
I agree but what the hell is in that voice memo, that's what I want to know.
Tati should have really talked to JC privately not public. I find it so funny that JC is gaining subs and Shane, Jeffree and Tati are all still losing subs.

Reactions: 2
I agree but what the hell is in that voice memo, that's what I want to know.
Tati should have really talked to JC privately not public. I find it so funny that JC is gaining subs and Shane, Jeffree and Tati are all still losing subs.
Yes, at this point either release the voice memo (with the consent of the person in the voice memo) or shut up about it. I also want so much to know what's in the damn voice memo that Jafar Starfish is dangling around and that provoked total different reactions in Tati and Blair.

I don't want to give views to this person, but it's not only Sanders that is shady and misleading on purpose. Drama Investigator posted a video titled "JAMES CHARLES FINALLY CALLS OUT SHANE DAWSON & JEFFREE STAR + LEAKED EMAILS!" and I was clowned and thought it meant James had addressed the CURRENT drama so went in and clicked on the video. But no, it was just a video from James Charles in MAY where he had made a snapchat about the fact that had been a year since dramagedion and his thoughts on the past year that everyone had seen already. And then the mails (which aren't even leaked?) that everyone already posted about the public relation guy and Jafar not being the owner of Morphe according to Morphe. Come on... I know youtubers want to make their coin, but this is straight up trash!

Btw, I love Det Noodles take on the beauty community drama. It's hilarious and since he's not in the beauty drama community, he sees it from an outsider perspective with a clean slate about how dumb and non sensical all off this is lol

Last edited:
Yes, at this point either release the voice memo (with the consent of the person in the voice memo) or shut up about it. I also want so much to know what's in the damn voice memo that Jafar Starfish is dangling around and that provoked total different reactions in Tati and Blair.

I don't want to give views to this person, but it's not only Sanders that is shady and misleading on purpose. Drama Investigator posted a video titled "JAMES CHARLES FINALLY CALLS OUT SHANE DAWSON & JEFFREE STAR + LEAKED EMAILS!" and I was clowned and thought it meant James had addressed the CURRENT drama so went in and clicked on the video. But no, it was just a video from James Charles in MAY where he had made a snapchat about the fact that had been a year since dramagedion and his thoughts on the past year that everyone had seen already. And then the mails (which aren't even leaked?) that everyone already posted about the public relation guy and Jafar not being the owner of Morphe according to Morphe. Come on... I know youtubers want to make their coin, but this is straight up trash!

Btw, I love Det Noodles take on the beauty community drama. It's hilarious and since he's not in the beauty drama community, he sees it from an outsider perspective with a clean slate about how dumb and non sensical all off this is lol

One youtuber thinks Jeffree Star is playing different parts of the same voice memo to different people, I think that was Repzilla. I'm beginning to think that is true too. Then the people from the Podcast with those two youtubers that J* was on later claimed that J* never played them that voice memo, that was so weird. Those two youtubers should have made a disclaimer message stating that they never heard that voice memo at the end of that podcast instead. But I agree with you about how J* needs to stop talking about that voice memo or play it with the consent of the person in the voice memo).

Yeah those emails about the public relation guy and the emails about Morphe that was really bad.

Yes, I agree that Def Noodles is funny and he does have a good point of view of the drama in that beauty community. It's just straightforward which is a nice change of pace.

I still stand by the theory that Jafari is keeping quiet and acting unbothered (but not that much or he'd post on his personal social media like usual, yet he's avoiding it like the plague) for legal reasons advised by his lawyers. But now I also think he'll use all this controversy to get more views for his next launch... wether his videoclip or new makeup launch. He'll keep silent and ignoring this and then he'll come up with the launch and the views will pop up because everyone will watch because they're curious if he'll address the situation or not. He even told Shame during the making of the pallet to use his past controversies to sell. It's what he does and will do.

Also, I know that Nick Snider is not the worst of the "payroll drama channel gang", but why is he attributing a potential decrease in sales (which now I think it won't happen) to Shane? It's as if it's Shane's past that will hold Jeffree back and not the fact that he's an awful person who got into this drama by himself and own will and as if he wasn't caught talking trash, manipulating and trying to take down people behind the scenes. Nick's bias still shows in the fact that he's not actually calling Jeffree out. Didn't he suddenly got so quiet when the Dhavie Vanity situation came out and excused it with "I do videos about what I want and I didn't feel like making videos on this" or something like this? His bias is still showing because I think him and the other payrolls are still expecting Jeffree to get out of this and be on Jeffree's good graces if he comes out winning out of this one,

Lets talk about how pathetic Jafar is. A man that hates the Kardashians so much a Ind is so bothered by them and by the fact that they don't give 2 shits about him, all buddy buddy with Blac Chyna, someone who's not in good terms with the Kardashians and whom he allegedly called stupid according to that former friend. Is Blac Chyna also part of his "I'm not racist" campaign such has his boyfriend? lol

Last edited:

wow

I still stand by the theory that Jafari is keeping quiet and acting unbothered (but not that much or he'd post on his personal social media like usual, yet he's avoiding it like the plague) for legal reasons advised by his lawyers. But now I also think he'll use all this controversy to get more views for his next launch... wether his videoclip or new makeup launch. He'll keep silent and ignoring this and then he'll come up with the launch and the views will pop up because everyone will watch because they're curious if he'll address the situation or not. He even told Shame during the making of the pallet to use his past controversies to sell. It's what he does and will do.

Also, I know that Nick Snider is not the worst of the "payroll drama channel gang", but why is he attributing a potential decrease in sales (which now I think it won't happen) to Shane? It's as if it's Shane's past that will hold Jeffree back and not the fact that he's an awful person who got into this drama by himself and own will and as if he wasn't caught talking trash, manipulating and trying to take down people behind the scenes. Nick's bias still shows in the fact that he's not actually calling Jeffree out. Didn't he suddenly got so quiet when the Dhavie Vanity situation came out and excused it with "I do videos about what I want and I didn't feel like making videos on this" or something like this? His bias is still showing because I think him and the other payrolls are still expecting Jeffree to get out of this and be on Jeffree's good graces if he comes out winning out of this one,

Lets talk about how pathetic Jafar is. A man that hates the Kardashians so much a Ind is so bothered by them and by the fact that they don't give 2 shits about him, all buddy buddy with Blac Chyna, someone who's not in good terms with the Kardashians and whom he allegedly called stupid according to that former friend. Is Blac Chyna also part of his "I'm not racist" campaign such has his boyfriend? lol
There is a youtuber ( that is friends with Rich Lux, Mmmm...) that stated that someone needs to take J*'s phone away from J* or that J* needs to stay off of his phone. That was a little before that Tati video dropped. Mmm. And what is J* doing staying off his phone and not talking. and maybe his lawyers told J* to be quiet. It's really interesting that his been quiet.

Last edited:

I agree you are so right about Nick

One youtuber thinks Jeffree Star is playing different parts of the same voice memo to different people, I think that was Repzilla. I'm beginning to think that is true too. Then the people from the Podcast with those two youtubers that J* was on later claimed that J* never played them that voice memo, that was so weird. Those two youtubers should have made a disclaimer message stating that they never heard that voice memo at the end of that podcast instead. But I agree with you about how J* needs to stop talking about that voice memo or play it with the consent of the person in the voice memo).

Yeah those emails about the public relation guy and the emails about Morphe that was really bad.

Yes, I agree that Def Noodles is funny and he does have a good point of view of the drama in that beauty community. It's just straightforward which is a nice change of pace.

This would make so much more sense, playing different parts of the voice note. Because on one hand you have Tati who said that it wasn't something you could go to the police with, but worrying and on the hand you have Blaire who said it's credible and makes it sound a lot more serious

Reactions: 3

Omg that’s a big chunk of his income gone 😯
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during that meeting. Sheesh 😬

I think something really big has gone down with those two. They have supported Jafar for so many years, even when knowing he had a very problematic past, and only now are ceasing their contract with him? Jefferson has to come out and make a statement now and break his silence, SURELY!

Reactions: 7
I’m quite surprised morphe dropped Jeffree tbh they have supported him for years, and Tati said he owned a share of the company don’t think that’s true 🤔

I’m quite surprised morphe dropped Jeffree tbh they have supported him for years, and Tati said he owned a share of the company don’t think that’s true 🤔
you can own shares in a company but that doesn't mean that you have some say so in how that company is ran.