Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW. What a douche. I’ve only ever seen Shane in the J* doc and thought he seemed sweet and naive etc, but this shows a whole other side.
its like watching a completely different person (if you’ve only seen some of his videos obv!) what a prat

Reactions: 7

just gonna leave this here for anyone who fell for Shane’s “I’m a nice guy, I’m shy, I can’t stand up for myself, I can’t say anything mean, I’m vulnerable” act (I fell for it too 🙈🙈) dayummm what a b*tch
Who is the real Shane then? When I recently saw him at this show it add up to what was obvious already: that he can't take criticism. Is this who he really is when he's not on camera acting all "empath"?

Reactions: 9
Who is the real Shane then? When I recently saw him at this show it add up to what was obvious already: that he can't take criticism. Is this who he really is when he's not on camera acting all "empath"?
My feelings about him now is he’s sociopathic and narcissistic, he projects onto others all his worse traits. Sociopaths can be charming and lie when necessary, think about all his fake crying and then he accused Tati of fake crying. Think about all his fake apology videos, he’s not capable of changing or growing, just being deceptive. That behind the scenes video of the making of his awful flop film, shows what a talentless crappy person he really is and how he treats others like crap. He’s gone through a lot of friends and will lose a lot more over this. I don’t think his relationship with Ryland will survive this, because Ryland will be getting all the abuse from him right now, as people start to desert him. He used to be at the top of YT, now no one wants anything to do with him, especially as he really does seem to be this creepy pedophile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why is Jeffree Star taking photos with Blac Chyna? and the comments sections on his instagram are now turned off.

Trisha Paytas is mad at Sanders Kennedy for saying the Shane is under criminal investigation when Shane wasn't under criminal investigation.

Trisha Paytas is mad at Sanders Kennedy for saying the Shane is under criminal investigation when Shane wasn't under criminal investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I swear he’s liking the pictures on JSC’s Grid while remaining completely silent elsewhere on purpose. We all knew he wouldn’t be having a break from SM...

Reactions: 2
Is Jafar going to launch music or is he just appearing on a Blac Chyna music video? He's really out there avoiding his own social media like the plague but on everyone elses social media lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Jafar going to launch music or is he just appearing on a Blac Chyna music video? He's really out there avoiding his own social media like the plague but on everyone elses social media lol
JAFAR!!!! it’s so accurate I love it!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that J* has a record deal and J*'s music was recently released

Last edited:
Sanders Kennedy made a statement about the Shane Dawson video and he played a voice recording.

Reactions: 4
Can he record conversations with the police? I think he's in a one party state according to another video so it's probably ok. Everything is getting so messy now.

A bit off topic but I was reading some comments that Sanders was on 90 days fiance? Is this true? lol

I really hope he has authorization of the police to release these informations.

Last edited:
Can he record conversations with the police? I think he's in a one party state according to another video so it's probably ok. Everything is getting so messy now.

A bit off topic but I was reading some comments that Sanders was on 90 days fiance? Is this true? lol
I agree everything is getting mess now.

Re: Sanders Kennedy
Yes it's true, He was on 90 day fiance with his friend Stephanie who is also a youtuber.

Sanders Kennedy was dating anyone on 90 fiance he was just there for his friend stephanie.

Here's the information someone got about Sheriff Payne

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I still don't know what to think about this investigation thing. Even if it's true, I don't know how to feel about the way Sanders reported it.

Tati is so manipulative! Cannot stand her and they way she is trying to push the blame on others - shes a grown woman! As for the lawyer talk, so cringe 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Actually it seems very weird to me. Wasn't Sanders the one who contacted the police department and sent them the videos with Shane talking with the minors on tiny chat? So he gives a tip to the police, then as usual the police officer contacts him back as they have ti follow through with stuff that involve minors. And then Sanders doesn't wait for the police to do what they have to do and release a statement as they usually do if they want to urge victims or witnesses to report and instead runs to do a video (possibly without asking the police if it was ok to do it) as if it's an exclusive that Shane is being investigated when it's not the case. He says the police urges victims to come forward though the police didn't release any statement officially to urge victims and I bet the police didn't think "lets not release statements and instead give the exclusive to a drama channel so that he can communicate to the citizens instead of ourselves". Then he edits the video, cuts the part where he said/alluded to criminal investigation and adds a question mark to the title after being called out, and then releases a video statement where he shows a recording possibly without authorization of the police (yes, I know NY is one party consent state) to show on video while acting all innocent as if he hadn't baited people to think that Shane was being criminally investigated. And also, why should victims contact him instead of contacting the police directly? What's the point? And why couldn't he give precise and clear information if the intention was actually directing the victims to the right place? Erm... no, very sketchy.