Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can fly anywhere maybe, but he won't be let in. Some Americans just tried this flying to Italy and they were turned around after they landed.
If you’re on a private jet, you need approval from the country’s aviation authority to land even if the borders are closed, and they’re still giving approval in a lot of countries. I book private jets in my day job so have been dealing with it a lot over the past few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wasn't she on the payroll?

I think he did good in not addressing the drama. The way of "attacking" is staying silent and out of drama and letting the bullies show who they are.

I'm starting to get a bit "scared" with Jafar's silence. It has been a week and he's not posting on his own social media nor clapping back on twitter. He can't be expected to just disappear and come back when the drama has calmed down as if nothing happened, or can he? lol

He's either preparing some big counter attack and checking with his lawyers and PR team what he can and cannot attack with or he's about to put all the blame on Shane, cry wolf about his alleged grandmother or do one "no more drama, not doing this again" video where he deflects and doesn't explain anything or says his lawyers advised him not to talk or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wasn't she on the payroll?

I think he did good in not addressing the drama. The way of "attacking" is staying silent and out of drama and letting the bullies show who they are.
yeah she claims that she was on the payroll but she was only getting tips about things that were about to happen in the beauty community and she would make a video about and she could get her video uploaded before most other drama channels. Due to getting her video up before most other drama channels she would get a lot of views which means more adsense money.

yeah she claims that she was on the payroll but she was only getting tips about things that were about to happen in the beauty community and she would make a video about and she could get her video uploaded before most other drama channels. Due to getting her video up before most other drama channels she would get a lot of views which means more adsense money.
I meant TeaSpill.

Reactions: 1

I like this Video of Dustin with Nick and they even talked about something that Shane was doing. Mmm..

Last edited:

I like this Video of Dustin with Nick and they even talked about something that Shane was doing. Mmm..
These 2 filmed video after video bullying James (specially Nick) during dramagedon, but at least they're being a bit less bias now.

just gonna leave this here for anyone who fell for Shane’s “I’m a nice guy, I’m shy, I can’t stand up for myself, I can’t say anything mean, I’m vulnerable” act (I fell for it too 🙈🙈) dayummm what a b*tch

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I like this video because it's calling out the Withoutacrystalball and Sanders kennedy, Now Withoutacrystalball and another youtuber (not Sanders Kennedy) are now trying to confirm if Shane Dawson is really under investigation. This guy that made this video makes some really good point. I'm not a fan of Shane anymore but I'm still shocked that these tea channels are spreading bad information.

I just watched the full video and just wanted to say it's funny the shade they were throwing at Ashley Kyle about the "blood money"... it was her they were shading, right?

I also find it funny one thing. If you notice Dustin (who's usually a flip flop according to what suits him better) and Nick have taken their support off Shane because they know in terms of PR hardly there will be a come back from this and the majority is against him so it's not good for them to be on his side and it's better to now act as if they're supportive of Tati against Shane. But they're still afraid of calling Jafar out directly because they're first waiting to see what will be his come back. If they see that Jafar claps back and destroys Tati (and James?) they'll be fully on payroll again. It's obvious to me how they haven't fully abandoned the "payroll" because they're still hoping for Jafar to come on top and "rule" again lol

I like this video because it's calling out the Withoutacrystalball and Sanders kennedy, Now Withoutacrystalball and another youtuber (not Sanders Kennedy) are now trying to confirm if Shane Dawson is really under investigation. This guy that made this video makes some really good point. I'm not a fan of Shane anymore but I'm still shocked that these tea channels are spreading bad information.
Someone on reddit said they don't find any Sheriff with that name anywhere. I find it all very shady. But isn't it dangerous for Sanders Kennedy to be faking a police investigation? Wouldn't he be at risk of being sued? Who did he say told him there was an investigation? The police itself or a random source? If he said it was the police itself and it's a lie, he might be in big trouble. Would he be dumb enough to do this?

(Newbie here((obviously)))
I have been following this not as closely as you all but you know close enough to know Shane is fucked up, down, and all around. Yeah he has his money and tit but other than that he's more than likely fucked. Anyway, i woke up and randomly thought "what if shane kills himself?" He is trash and I don't want to put that vibe out there but idk especially with him being investigated you really can't know

Someone on reddit said they don't find any Sheriff with that name anywhere. I find it all very shady. But isn't it dangerous for Sanders Kennedy to be faking a police investigation? Wouldn't he be at risk of being sued? Who did he say told him there was an investigation? The police itself or a random source? If he said it was the police itself and it's a lie, he might be in big trouble. Would he be dumb enough to do this?
Sanders Kennedys made an update video and he stated that number isn't for people to get a confirmation of an investigation with the sheriff's office. (IDK) Sanders stated that phone number for victims to contact the sheriff office. Sanders stated that he wouldn't risk getting sued either. He said that someone at the LA Sheriff's office stated that they were investigating Shane. It wasn't not a random source. I claims that he's not lying about this source. I just hope it's not someone at the Sheriff's office that decide to pull a prank on Sanders Kennedy.

I now think that Jeffree is just silent because as soon as Tati talked about lawyers and lawsuit his lawyers must have told him that anything he says on social media (and we all know how he gets all toxic and manipulative) can and will be used against him by Tati's lawyers. If he comes out here exposing people, making veiled threats or all manipulative, it will confirm what Tati said. He might just come out with a video in a few weeks about how these days have been crazy, that he's been dealing with all this in private with his lawyers and the old Jeffree would clap back but he won't and he'll handle the lies told about him in private with his lawyers and might throw in that his grandmother who ages back and forth is sick or dying.

Reactions: 13
I now think that Jeffree is just silent because as soon as Tati talked about lawyers and lawsuit his lawyers must have told him that anything he says on social media (and we all know how he gets all toxic and manipulative) can and will be used against him by Tati's lawyers. If he comes out here exposing people, making veiled threats or all manipulative, it will confirm what Tati said. He might just come out with a video in a few weeks about how these days have been crazy, that he's been dealing with all this in private with his lawyers and the old Jeffree would clap back but he won't and he'll handle the lies told about him in private with his lawyers and might throw in that his grandmother who ages back and forth is sick or dying.
I think you're probably right.

Reactions: 2

just gonna leave this here for anyone who fell for Shane’s “I’m a nice guy, I’m shy, I can’t stand up for myself, I can’t say anything mean, I’m vulnerable” act (I fell for it too 🙈🙈) dayummm what a b*tch
WOW. What a douche. I’ve only ever seen Shane in the J* doc and thought he seemed sweet and naive etc, but this shows a whole other side.

Reactions: 3