Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my fav body language channels breaking down Tati’s video & Shane’s live reaction - definitely worth a watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't he say he wants to redecorate basically the whole house? It looks the same. I guess J* aint that rich as he wants us to believe.
But why would you decorate if you had a feeling or knew that there would be a pending lawsuit? You’d save the money. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the price is up £500K because this is what he expects his legal costs to be.

Reactions: 1
One of my fav body language channels breaking down Tati’s video & Shane’s live reaction - definitely worth a watch!

that was probably the best video about this whole situation yet on youtube it was amazing.

I believe Tati, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I believe Tati too. Having been in abusive relationships (which I’m not trying to directly compare to her or Shane’s experiences, just sharing for context) I know how quickly a person can go from being strong and independent, to being easily manipulated and controlled. Should she have known better? Probably. But if she is telling the truth, she is also a victim.

I have always enjoyed watching Jeffree and enjoyed getting to know Shane through the series. It‘s such a shame that people’s true colours can be so painful to see.

Reactions: 8
I don’t see Shane and Ryland lasting much longer, I never got the feeling that they were a good match and does Ryland really want to be seen marrying a pedophile now. I always thought Shane treated his bf like tit and that they probably argue a lot, I wonder if Ryland was just with him for the money, cos Shane is so fat and gross and looks like he stinks. And now Shane will no doubt balloon in weight and will take his frustration out on his bf, now that no one wants anything to do with him. Ryland and his sister will surely be thinking how they can get away from Shane, before he drags them down with him, their YT channels will be fucked now too.

Reactions: 15
Chiming in... I also believe Tati. I think it was immature of her to make that Bye Sister video, whether she believed the allegations or not.

I actually think Jeffree Star is mostly behind all this. I have watched a lot less of Shane Dawson, and of course he could be putting on an act, but he strikes me as being much less calm and calculated as JS. Shane is all over the place, self effacing, emotional. Jeffree kind of scares me with his seemingly emotionless and robotic persona.

I think it’s likely that to some extent Shane was also manipulated by JS, and encouraged to go to Tati and befriend her, and talk tit about James Charles to fuel the fire. Shane might not have even realised he was being used.

either way, they are all behaving like children, it’s quite pathetic.

if I was JC I wouldn’t be giving any of them the time of day again. That being said I do believe Tati for the most part and I do feel sorry for her that she is in this position.

Reactions: 14
I've said it before but I 100% believe Tati. However, as each day passes, I'm incredulous that Shane's life is over but Jeffree, still selling palettes and barely losing any followers, if any. I am not at all convinced Shane is a mastermind of anything, he's just like a puppy, manipulated and dragged into the real masterminds plan. Tati's alright, I'm not a fan but I don't dislike her. Shane though, he's just got like no redeeming features. Waiting patiently for Jeffree's days to be numbered (metaphorically), but not convinced they ever will be. Shane and Tati are just collateral damage to him.

Reactions: 12
The above body language video is interesting and I like how he points out that Shane is the real sociopath. Shane does a lot of projecting of his own worst characteristics onto others, like calling people sociopaths or predators or saying that young children want to have sex with him, when it’s him who really wants to do these disgusting things to others.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The above body language video is interesting and I like how he points out that Shane is the real sociopath. Shane does a lot of projecting of his own worst characteristics onto others, like calling people sociopaths or predators or saying that young children want to have sex with him, when it’s him who really wants to do these disgusting things to others.
and no one asking about Kati Morton that worked with Shane during that Paul brother doc series. Mmm...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dramageddon 1.0 happened in 2018 after the last episode of the Shane's first doc of Jeffree Star

"So here’s the skinny, in August 2018, Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star dropped their highly anticipated docu-series: The Secret World of Jeffree Star. A few days after the last episode dropped, Gabriel Zamora posted a photo on Twitter with Laura Lee, Himself, Nikita Dragun, and Manny MUA, all flipping off the camera with a comment allegedly directed at Jeffree Star. This is significant because Jeffree Star used to be best friends with the above-mentioned quad for a number of years."

I thought that last year (2019) was called dramageddon 2.0 with Jeffree Star and Tati and James Charles

Dramageddon 3.0 (2020)

"Dramageddon 3 is officially upon us. In my previous article “What is Karmageddon?,” I break up dramageddon 3 into two distinct timelines: the first is karmageddon which I previously defined as June 11th-July 1st, (which after careful consideration while doing the research for this article, I am redefining that timeline to be from June 11th-June 21st because I feel that karmageddon was moreso the rising action for dramageddon 3 and was focused on canceling Jeffree Star once and for all. However, on June 21st, Shane Dawson released his statement to the beauty community, which shifted the focus off of Jeffree and onto Shane. Thus, I feel that that event led to the shift from karmageddon and into a full blown dramageddon with everyone from the beauty community becoming involved in the scandal.) and dramageddon 3 from June 21st-present day.

Dramageddon 3 officially started on June 21st, when Shane Dawson released a lengthy statement where he announced that he was leaving a community he was never truly a part of. He also denied the allegation of starting dramageddon 2 from last summer. Shane quickly deleted the tweet, but here are the screenshots of his statement in their entirety:"

thank you this helps! I Must be getting old can’t keep up with the kids language anymore only just learned to ‘slay’ is a good thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But why would you decorate if you had a feeling or knew that there would be a pending lawsuit? You’d save the money. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the price is up £500K because this is what he expects his legal costs to be.
If he's as rich as he says, doesn't he have enough money for the lawsuit already? But yes, the whole McMansion always seemed fishy to me.

Chiming in... I also believe Tati. I think it was immature of her to make that Bye Sister video, whether she believed the allegations or not.

I actually think Jeffree Star is mostly behind all this. I have watched a lot less of Shane Dawson, and of course he could be putting on an act, but he strikes me as being much less calm and calculated as JS. Shane is all over the place, self effacing, emotional. Jeffree kind of scares me with his seemingly emotionless and robotic persona.

I think it’s likely that to some extent Shane was also manipulated by JS, and encouraged to go to Tati and befriend her, and talk tit about James Charles to fuel the fire. Shane might not have even realised he was being used.

either way, they are all behaving like children, it’s quite pathetic.

if I was JC I wouldn’t be giving any of them the time of day again. That being said I do believe Tati for the most part and I do feel sorry for her that she is in this position.
I definitely think that Jeffree was in her ear hyping her up to make the video and I agree that Shane is not as calculated as Jeffree to pull off stuff like this, but I still think that regardless, that Tati wasn't as innocent or well intentioned when she posted that video. I think it was a revenge against JC for the vitamins issue and also a way of promoting her vitamins at the same time, as she spends a big part of the video talking about the vitamins/promoting it. She gained lots of subscribers and made lots of money because of that video. If she was really a friend and cared for him she'd have reached to him in private regardless of making the video or not, and James had the receipts that he tried to contact her and her husband countless times to talk about the situation and apologize and she never replied and then posted the video. She also says that she only took down the video because youtube asked to, not because she regrets the damage of such allegations and so decided to delete it out of her own will.

Now, I do believe that later she probably realized it was a bad decision and had a fall out with Jeffree and that he might have blackmailed her or scared her or something. She looked genuinely scared of what Jeffree and Shane could do to her and she talking about Jeffree keeping blackmail material and asking people to forgive, seemed more like she antecipating that Jeffree could release something on her and preparing the public already. Jeffree is manipulative and abusive, so I can see him making her feel so anxious and terrified.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just found out that Jeffree Star may have changed his name legally to Jeffree Star
I think I saw on an old video that he changed his name to Jeffree Star. I don't remember if it was Shane's first "documentary" on him or something.

I wouldn’t think the Altman Brothers website would be out of date. I think it’s one of the ugliest houses I’ve seen, although the property is beautiful.
There is no place J can go. Most places have banned Americans because of COVID. :)
he can go anywhere as he has a private jet

he an go to the uk, greece, portugal, france, spain... thats just some places i know people who have been travelling to
As far as I know he can travel here to the UK but he would have to go into 14 days self-isolation. Travelling from the US is not on the exemption list, not even from the changes on the 10th July.