Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the summaries from Tati and Trish videos? I don't have the time to watch them, so long!
Cliffs below from Tati's video

- She has consulted with her legal team before the video
- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She is reading a written statement from her legal team - verbatim
- Talks about how the scandal has ruined her reputation
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- She apologises to JC and says she loves him and gets upset again
- Talks about her history with JC
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- Says she was poisoned and weaponized by J* and Shane against James
- The info they were giving her was TERRIFYING
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew J* for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Says being friends with J* is like being friends with a lion
- Tried to get J* involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Apologises to Jackie Aina
- Says she should've protected her when J* went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says J* bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE
- She says that J* is going to go off and she looks scared
- TATI SAYS WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE HE HAS MATERIAL ON WHEN HE LEAKS IT
- Be prepared to not cancel everyone when J* leakes his material she says!

- Talks about how J* had it out for James Charles
- This is long omg anyway
- Says she met Shane through J*
- Says she has been the victim of sexual assault and told Shane
- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors
- Shane planned on interviewing victims for his documentary series

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by J* and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- WTF IS THIS
- She is crying really hard with real tears
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says everything is Shane and Jeffree's fault
- Says they were jealous of James Charles
- Says J* is a part owner of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- Says Morphe is in on it too
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy
- Says she might sue J* AND SHANE LMAO AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
- Don't be on the wrong side of the truth she says OMG

- Cries some more and says she wants her life back.

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is the old listing

now look at the price of this new listing
Great detective work, thank you! I agree he’s probably concerned about cash flow, or he’s fleeing somewhere😅 If he just bought another new car though, then he’s likely staying in the US. Maybe it’ll be something about the ‘bad energy’ in the house and he needs a fresh start...

Reactions: 4
How did this evil bastard J* make so much money, he reminds me of Jeffrey Epstein in his manipulation and greed and he’s also physically and sexually assaulted people. They’re all so obsessed with making tit loads of money, then they get involved in charity or helping people and giving away money to cover their evil deeds, just like Shane’s done. Shane’s one and only supporter and p*** apologist Trisha Paytities is even trying to whitewash her own disgusting views away by donating to charity and pretending to have changed and care about BLM, when her and her family support Trump, they’re too thick to do anything else.

Reactions: 7

- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew J* for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Tried to get J* involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Says she should've protected her when J* went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says J* bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE

- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by J* and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- WTF IS THIS
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says J* is a part owner of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy

The End.
Thank you

Reactions: 2
I don't know if I believe Without a crystal ball but she stated that J* house isn't on the market. which is weird because it is listed on the major website.

Last edited:

- WTF IS THIS
-
This is crazy

The End.
Interesting thank you - I couldn't make it through her video what with her brave gulping and swallowing and hesitant voice and waffling.
Who the hell would want her as a friend? She stabs people in the back constantly. She literally has no spine or independent thought. If James Charles ever takes her back as a friend he is a better person than I ever could be. And you can't tell me when J* and Shane were sat bitching about James Charles that she wasn't gleefully joining in and loving it. She skates over the real reason for her original video was the stupid vitamins thing and how her nose was so out of joint over that - James Charles supposedly predatory behaviour was just to make it seem less about that and her own self interest but instead that she was really 'concerned'. J* might have had a guiding hand behind it but so what? She's a grown woman who should be able to think for herself and not publicly humiliate her young friend. She made that decision all by herself.
Sounds like they do have some serious gossip on her - that is why she is trying to get in first.

Reactions: 11
Something about this whole dramagedon 2 last year that keeps bothering me is Grayson Dolan. Regardless if he was really a victim of James Charles or not, nothing in how he dealt with the situation made sense.

Didn't Jafar say Grayson would go on camera to expose what JC did to him?

Scenario 1, Jafar was saying the truth about JC doing something to Grayson in his sleep:

- He never actually go on camera to expose like Jafar said
- JC says the twins sent him messages in private to ask how he was doing despite having unfollowed him publicly
- Grayson never commented on Jafar's allegations, so was he ok with Jafar revealing what had happened to him probably without his consent? If he wasn't ok with Jafar saying such things, why did he then collabed with Jafar in videos? Is he the victim of the voice memo? Didn't Blair say it was an youtuber and that's why she believed?

Scenario 2, Jafar was lying about Grayson:

- Why wouldn't he came up publicly to clear the situation and say it was a lie?
- Why would he then go collab with Jafar if the allegations were false? Shouldn't he be mad at Jafar that he was brought into the mess over false allegations?
- Why would he call JC to make sure he was alright but then not coming public to deny being a victim and clear JC's name?

Nothing Grayson did makes sense wether if he was a victim or not.

The waiting is driving me mad. Surely Jeffree is going to make a move... surely?!
Well he can't go back to making videos or selling pallets as nothing happened without addressing the situation? Or can he? He hasn't been posing anything on his own social media for says. But when he does will he be acting as if nothing happened and keep making videos and selling pallets as nothing happened? Wtf? He has to at least make a manipulative speech at some point so that he can keep on selling his stuff.

Reactions: 3
Great detective work, thank you! I agree he’s probably concerned about cash flow, or he’s fleeing somewhere😅 If he just bought another new car though, then he’s likely staying in the US. Maybe it’ll be something about the ‘bad energy’ in the house and he needs a fresh start...
Someone heard the rumor that this house is a timeshare, I was like what?!

• Wow
You don't need to watch it all, but go to the end of the video where Wallace points out to some really weird stuff in Blair's video about the voice memo that don't make sense (around 40:05) :

Also, and this is just my speculation, could it be that Jeffree manipulated Blair into the video not to specifically attack James Charles (but also), but to send a kind of "blackmail" warning to the alleged youtuber (not James Charles) that he told Blair was a r*pist? She never mentions his name but why did she insert that there? The youtuber probably will know it's them when they watch her video. He doesn't do the dirty work himself, he makes other people do it for them. I didn't even know that in the past she had been misrepresenting facts to cover for Jeffree in the Dhavie Vanity situation. What is the plot twist here? That Voldemort also has stuff on Blair? Through Shane? None of this mess makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This may be a stupid question, but it’s been bothering me since last year. Why is it called dramagetton?

This may be a stupid question, but it’s been bothering me since last year. Why is it called dramagetton?

Dramageddon 1.0 happened in 2018 after the last episode of the Shane's first doc of Jeffree Star

"So here’s the skinny, in August 2018, Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star dropped their highly anticipated docu-series: The Secret World of Jeffree Star. A few days after the last episode dropped, Gabriel Zamora posted a photo on Twitter with Laura Lee, Himself, Nikita Dragun, and Manny MUA, all flipping off the camera with a comment allegedly directed at Jeffree Star. This is significant because Jeffree Star used to be best friends with the above-mentioned quad for a number of years."

I thought that last year (2019) was called dramageddon 2.0 with Jeffree Star and Tati and James Charles

Dramageddon 3.0 (2020)

"Dramageddon 3 is officially upon us. In my previous article “What is Karmageddon?,” I break up dramageddon 3 into two distinct timelines: the first is karmageddon which I previously defined as June 11th-July 1st, (which after careful consideration while doing the research for this article, I am redefining that timeline to be from June 11th-June 21st because I feel that karmageddon was moreso the rising action for dramageddon 3 and was focused on canceling Jeffree Star once and for all. However, on June 21st, Shane Dawson released his statement to the beauty community, which shifted the focus off of Jeffree and onto Shane. Thus, I feel that that event led to the shift from karmageddon and into a full blown dramageddon with everyone from the beauty community becoming involved in the scandal.) and dramageddon 3 from June 21st-present day.

Dramageddon 3 officially started on June 21st, when Shane Dawson released a lengthy statement where he announced that he was leaving a community he was never truly a part of. He also denied the allegation of starting dramageddon 2 from last summer. Shane quickly deleted the tweet, but here are the screenshots of his statement in their entirety:"

What is a timeshare house?
I don't think that J*'s house is a timeshare I was just shocked that this youtuber said that she had a subscriber that thought that.
A timeshare (sometimes called vacation ownership) is a property with a divided form of ownership or use rights. These properties are typically resort condominium units, in which multiple parties hold rights to use the property, and each owner of the same accommodation is allotted their period of time.

Reactions: 1
I don't think that J*'s house is a timeshare I was just shocked that this youtuber said that she had a subscriber that thought that.
A timeshare (sometimes called vacation ownership) is a property with a divided form of ownership or use rights. These properties are typically resort condominium units, in which multiple parties hold rights to use the property, and each owner of the same accommodation is allotted their period of time.

Oh, I see, it also doesn't seem that to me either. However, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the house wasn't his or just rented and it was all a farce for the cameras while he actually lives somewhere else (just me speculating, no receipts). But I think someone had dug the property register and he was stated as the owner or something, can't remember well.

Oh, I see, it also doesn't seem that to me either. However, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the house wasn't his or just rented and it was all a farce for the cameras while he actually lives somewhere else (just me speculating, no receipts). But I think someone had dug the property register and he was stated as the owner or something, can't remember well.
Jeffree Star isn't his real legal name either, if I'm not mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 1