Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Still nothing, this drama is slow moving 😆 not even rylan has tweeted again

I wonder if that's new photos? The only thing worst than a new build McMansion is one not new anymore and dated. He must have got a big reduction from the listing price.

Reactions: 4
Still nothing, this drama is slow moving 😆 not even rylan has tweeted again

I wonder if that's new photos? The only thing worst than a new build McMansion is one not new anymore and dated. He must have got a big reduction from the listing price.
yep i agree.

Do you think it could be the old listing still being up?

Tinfoil hat theory: He’s relocating somewhere he can’t legally be extradited from after the inevitable lawsuit (maybe even charges?) are brought against him.
IDK. It's say current listing according to that website. Why would that listing company have his home listed on that website for 6 months after he purchased that home, having that home listed on their website will only to get people asking about that home then they would have to turn around and state that home has been sold. IDK.

Reactions: 3
I do wonder what J* has up his sleeve because he’s just TOO quiet! He’ll either drop a massive bombshell (not sure he’ll be taken seriously now though as everyone expects him to do this and knows he’ll just be trying to save himself) or he’ll just disappear and come back in a month or so hoping everything has calmed down and act like nothing has happened and drop a random make up testing YouTube video or something.

Reactions: 5
He thrives on all of this so whilst I think he’s getting all his tit sorted right now, and it’s taking a bit of time because let’s face it there’s a lot of it, but he won’t be mad at all this drama going on, as he’s built himself up on shady shock factor for so long so he knows people will be begging for the tea, he’ll be getting massively off on it imo!

Reactions: 2
thank god there’s a thread about this, I’ve never really got the Shane trend I think he’s always been a bit odd

Reactions: 7
Do you think it could be the old listing still being up?

Tinfoil hat theory: He’s relocating somewhere he can’t legally be extradited from after the inevitable lawsuit (maybe even charges?) are brought against him.

this is the old listing

now look at the price of this new listing

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wouldn’t think the Altman Brothers website would be out of date. I think it’s one of the ugliest houses I’ve seen, although the property is beautiful.
There is no place J can go. Most places have banned Americans because of COVID. :)

What are the summaries from Tati and Trish videos? I don't have the time to watch them, so long!

Didn't he say he wants to redecorate basically the whole house? It looks the same. I guess J* aint that rich as he wants us to believe.

Reactions: 3
Didn't he say he wants to redecorate basically the whole house? It looks the same. I guess J* aint that rich as he wants us to believe.
I think you're right about that he's not as rich as we're made the believe. I remember someone on GG predicted that Joffrey wouldn't be able to keep up with the mortgage payments. I know that Karmageddon has mostly been about cancelling Shane (and rightly so), but I think Joff's makeup line will take a hit in sales because of all this.

Sure, he has crazy stans and seems to worm his way out of everything, but from all the comments I've read on YouTube and Reddit, everyone is starting wake up and realise that the cockroach that is J* is involved in everything bad that's happened in the beauty community in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 8