Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t listen to any of them. It goes to show how everyone skin is so different and maybe takes to products different. I have very dry skin like Karla ans I have using the skin veg the last month and find it incredible. Best thing I have bought for my skin in a long time. Much more hydrated and glowing too. Make up sits fab on it too

Reactions: 2
I'm in two minds over Karla. I quite enjoy the mindless chatter of the podcast. Makes me feel I'm earwigging on 2 mates gossiping 😂 I don't like how Karla cuts over Jen or shouts her down but I dont think she means things as harsh as the come out.

Reactions: 5
I actually read the Karla threads before listening to the pod so I was fully expecting to really dislike her and be irritated by her but that wasn't the case at all. I genuinely don't see a lot of the things that are mentioned here (and trust me I really like Jen so was raring to agree with everyone)

Reactions: 4
Sorry I don’t mean to derail from the grouch Karla, but is there any thread on Jen Hatton? Who is telling her this elf on the shelf business is funny? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree with everything she is saying on her stories this evening 🤣
'Bride to be is not a personality trait' 🤣🤣 She's so right though, absolute headwrecks! I love her 'Leave It In XXXX' in fairness to her, 2017 was the best. Gas!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do love her “Leave it in” stories. It’s how I found her in the first place. They are hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 1
Jaysus she is on one tonight. She's pretty much pissed off the majority of the insta huns.

Also I feel personally victimised by the Bombay mix one, I Iove the stuff.

Reactions: 1
Jaysus she is on one tonight. She's pretty much pissed off the majority of the insta huns.
She's just summed up Faces by Grace's Instagram. Esp the what do you want from me, I've no content story. Howled at that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her “leave it in 2020” rant was not one bit funny and she actually came across like a complete witch. She started off okay but I find her painful and cringeworthy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno i thought it was kinda funny. I'd be a bit of a ranter myself thoigh if the mood struck me so maybe thats why i enjoyed it.

One thing though - Karla leave my cheeseboards outta this!!

Reactions: 6
Some of the digs at grace were good... but she comes across as a stuck up snob with a horrible attitude...
And yes karla... I will give out when blaggers get a disgusting amount of pr/gifted stuff... greed is not a nice trait hun xoxo

Reactions: 8
She’s just completely obnoxious now at this point. Giving out about influencers getting messages and people saying they’re unfollowing, then saying “we” don’t care. Giving out about getting long messages and just being generally rude. She wasn’t long hopping on that influencer bandwagon. She likes to play to both sides but she’s every bit as stuck up as the rest of them. She has gotten serious notions about herself in the last few years. She also did the whole rant with a face distorting filter. Maybe leave the filters in 2020 hun?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.