Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very try-hard. And no longer funny. Just really petty & vicious.
Bitter much, Karla????
Also it's 'solPadeine'. Not solFAdeine. Spanner.

Reactions: 5
Bitter much, Karla????

I am pretty sure it’s pronounced as SolFAdeine. It’s spelt Solphadine... with a H after the P

Bitter much, Karla????

Actually it’s not!! My God I always thought it had a H too. I must be a spanner also.

Jen has a new podcast? Is that the end of the Unpopular Opinion so? It'd be hard doing two at the same time I'd imagine

Reactions: 3
Jen has a new podcast? Is that the end of the Unpopular Opinion so? It'd be hard doing two at the same time I'd imagine
Maybe Jen finally had enough of Karla cutting her off and making out her opinions were not good enough. Loved the concept of their podcast Karla just made it painful to listen to her

Reactions: 6
Anyone see her tweet about being outbid on a house by 20k? The replies were astounding. As if someone wasnt entitled to buy a house 20k over the current offer just because Karla wanted it!!! It's heartbreaking place to be trying to buy a house in today's market and she must be finding it stressful but I found the replies to the tweet insufferable.

It's a 10 week podcast with Emma Doran. Very profesh. Sponsors, the lot. I dont think it's the end of TUO. Just out of curiosity how long do you think Karla and Jen put in on TUO podcast a week? Including whatever it is they do for Patreon etc? Would it be 6 hours?...more/less?

Anyone see her tweet about being outbid on a house by 20k? The replies were astounding. As if someone wasnt entitled to buy a house 20k over the current offer just because Karla wanted it!!! It's heartbreaking place to be trying to buy a house in today's market and she must be finding it stressful but I found the replies to the tweet insufferable.

It's a 10 week podcast with Emma Doran. Very profesh. Sponsors, the lot. I dont think it's the end of TUO. Just out of curiosity how long do you think Karla and Jen put in on TUO podcast a week? Including whatever it is they do for Patreon etc? Would it be 6 hours?...more/less?
Ah to be fair its heartbreaking buying a house. In Dublin at the min at lot are being bought by incestors meaning no ordinary people can buy... those that do have a conbination of vwry good look and large salaries. Govt should be doing something to stop it

Reactions: 2
It is hard to buy a house, but it's harder when she refuses to look at any place bar Castleknock so what does she expect.

Reactions: 3
It is hard to buy a house, but it's harder when she refuses to look at any place bar Castleknock so what does she expect.
Leixlip or Dunboyne up the road would have new builds, I presume they'd get HTB to hold onto their savings. Stay for 5-10 years and then trade up. Dunno what young couples could afford the 'knock!

Reactions: 1
Fair point. But i think something like 60% of purchases in dub in 2019 were investors so do gice her a break.

Im currently at the same stage as Karla (not in dub) ane have a pretty regular cry about it tbh

Reactions: 4
Leixlip or Dunboyne up the road would have new builds, I presume they'd get HTB to hold onto their savings. Stay for 5-10 years and then trade up. Dunno what young couples could afford the 'knock!
I think & gather from previous talk that Tom has a V good job so lots saved, esp living with Ray the last couple yrs

I really don’t know how Tom puts up with her. She’s nothing but pig ignorant. Did anyone hear in her last podcast her laughing about how short tempered she is and how she speaks to staff in restaurants, estate agents, etc.? No wonder they’re not bending over backwards to help her out. Being rude is a choice, not a personality trait.

Reactions: 7
Ah to be fair its heartbreaking buying a house. In Dublin at the min at lot are being bought by incestors meaning no ordinary people can buy... those that do have a conbination of vwry good look and large salaries. Govt should be doing something to stop it
It is. I completely understand how frustrating it is. It was the replies to her tweet that I found nonsensical! Calling the other successful bidder a dick! That person is as entitled to bid/buy as anyone else.

It is. I completely understand how frustrating it is. It was the replies to her tweet that I found nonsensical! Calling the other successful bidder a dick! That person is as entitled to bid/buy as anyone else.
Very true - tho i think the fact karla clarified it was an investor who hadnt even viewed gives the right. Theyre bleeping up the property market for first time buyers and the govt are doing nothing. 20% of those properties are empty at the min. Its disgraceful all round

Had another couple or an individial outbid them by 5k id think it was horrible to call them a dick. But the effect investors have and how it fucks it for the rest of us - theyre dicks!

Very true - tho i think the fact karla clarified it was an investor who hadnt even viewed gives the right. Theyre bleeping up the property market for first time buyers and the govt are doing nothing. 20% of those properties are empty at the min. Its disgraceful all round

Had another couple or an individial outbid them by 5k id think it was horrible to call them a dick. But the effect investors have and how it fucks it for the rest of us - theyre dicks!
I didnt see it, she referred to other bidder as 'she' in replies that I saw. Yes, an investor would be sickening. In saying that unless it changes they are as entitled as anyone else and having sold to an investor myself, I wasnt turning down their cash.

I didnt see it, she referred to other bidder as 'she' in replies that I saw. Yes, an investor would be sickening. In saying that unless it changes they are as entitled as anyone else and having sold to an investor myself, I wasnt turning down their cash.
Oh totally i get it and no waiting for the buyer to approve loan offer etc. Its the dream sale.

But its fecking this up for the most part so i can see why the replies were the way they were.

Reactions: 1
I think people are entitled to do what they like with their money once it's been legally earned.

Yes it's tit, but throwing a strop isn't going to change anything. I'd say her estate agent will be more economical with the info they give her in future!

I really don’t know how Tom puts up with her. She’s nothing but pig ignorant. Did anyone hear in her last podcast her laughing about how short tempered she is and how she speaks to staff in restaurants, estate agents, etc.? No wonder they’re not bending over backwards to help her out. Being rude is a choice, not a personality trait.
What did she say?

Reactions: 2
What did she say?
Just sneering about how quickly she becomes a smart arse and how it embarrasses Tom. Like if they’re in a restaurant and a waiter says “would you like a table?”, she gets smart and takes a tone about how of course she would like a table in the restaurant she’s standing queuing up for. She’s told lots of stories outlining her rudeness and just scoffs at them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just sneering about how quickly she becomes a smart arse and how it embarrasses Tom. Like if they’re in a restaurant and a waiter says “would you like a table?”, she gets smart and takes a tone about how of course she would like a table in the restaurant she’s standing queuing up for. She’s told lots of stories outlining her rudeness and just scoffs at them.
Wow, nasty! She used to be such a witty, fun to watch girl. I think since she started to smell herself, she became what she used to slag. It’s a shame, she could have been a really good one to follow. I don’t think becoming pals with Claire or Lyndsey did her any favours tbh

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.