Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joke's on karla I'm after doing a big Millies order to stock up a few bits from Skingredients, Moroccan oil etc

Reactions: 3
Karla really showed her true colours on this weeks podcast titled "the Ick" so her boyfriend is not allowed to wear his football Jersey, the colour red and she decides when his boxers need chucking out. Jen called her out on being controlling and she got defensive and laughed it off. When discussing listeners turn off in a partner she was so scathing, opinionated, brash dogmatic. She wouldnt date a man who was born in June as its too feminine a month (wtf) nor would she date a man who orders salad or eats fruit 🙄 It was a really tough listen.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. This weeks episode about ‘The ICK’ was a very hard listen. Karla came across as such an hole. So judgmental (especially of Jen’s opinions) and so controlling of her own bf. It really highlighted Jen & Karla’s lack of chemistry as podcast hosts. I get that the premise of the pod is their ‘unpopular opinion’ but she’s just a weapon, and in no way endearing. I genuinely feel Jen is beginning to realise this herself now as the episodes go on 🙈

Reactions: 7
Karla really showed her true colours on this weeks podcast titled "the Ick" so her boyfriend is not allowed to wear his football Jersey, the colour red and she decides when his boxers need chucking out. Jen called her out on being controlling and she got defensive and laughed it off. When discussing listeners turn off in a partner she was so scathing, opinionated, brash dogmatic. She wouldnt date a man who was born in June as its too feminine a month (wtf) nor would she date a man who orders salad or eats fruit 🙄 It was a really tough listen.
What’s her problem with men eating fruit?

Reactions: 1
What’s her problem with men eating fruit?
Apparently its not manly enough 😏 nor is men who can't drive. Shes the type of person who bases her personality on being bitchy and enjoys seeing the shock on peoples faces at her abrasivenes. I've met people like that before but they usually leave in behind in their 20s when they realise noone cares about your strong opinions and you seem like an ass taking issues with everything.

Reactions: 4
She sounds so controlling of him. Like that poor lads probably afraid of his life being with her 😭 sad thing is I wouldn't see he's like her at all, cause he seems like a nice person on his insta... You'd wonder what his family thinks about her?

Imagine if a man had said they don’t like women to wear red and eat fruit, he would be absolutely torn to shreds. Haven’t listened to it yet but I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Jen at this stage. Surely the few bob they make from it a month can’t be worth having to work alongside such an intolerable and bullish idiot

Reactions: 5
I get that the whole thing is supposed to be funny but to say someone isn’t manly because they eat fruit or can’t drive is like playground bullying in the adult arena. It’s toxic to say things like that. How can someone claim to be a feminist and spout shite like that? Shocking

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. This weeks episode about ‘The ICK’ was a very hard listen. Karla came across as such an hole. So judgmental (especially of Jen’s opinions) and so controlling of her own bf. It really highlighted Jen & Karla’s lack of chemistry as podcast hosts. I get that the premise of the pod is their ‘unpopular opinion’ but she’s just a weapon, and in no way endearing. I genuinely feel Jen is beginning to realise this herself now as the episodes go on 🙈
The more i listen i actually dont think they get on or actually are friends. Does that make sense? I actually think K is overbearing. I use to really like her. I think Jen is far more chilled and is actually funny . Wonder is she sorry she ever started it.

It’s very awkward between them this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jen was reading here and agreeing to every word said

The more i listen i actually dont think they get on or actually are friends. Does that make sense? I actually think K is overbearing. I use to really like her. I think Jen is far more chilled and is actually funny . Wonder is she sorry she ever started it.
I feel for Jen because however unpolished her research is she does comes across as a lovely girl with a balanced view and open to being corrected. In the early days I saw Karla as the stronger presenter who kept the show on course, but as time went on she got more comfortable showing us her tantrums, controlling side, abrasive opinions and Jen seems to have woken up to that. Now that they're making money on the Patreon I doubt the podcast will end as both are saving for houses and will want the extra income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel for Jen because however unpolished her research is she does comes across as a lovely girl with a balanced view and open to being corrected. In the early days I saw Karla as the stronger presenter who kept the show on course, but as time went on she got more comfortable showing us her tantrums, controlling side, abrasive opinions and Jen seems to have woken up to that. Now that they're making money on the Patreon I doubt the podcast will end as both are saving for houses and will want the extra income.
I'd say as soon as they have houses, the podcast is done.

I loved Karla’s AF link for a pepper grinder with a light on it. Who needs that? It really gave me the “Ick”. Now I’m off to eat some fruit with my boyfriend who also likes fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.