Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jen was completely different this weeks and stood up to Karla ---it didn't come from no where!!
I noticed that, and called her controlling! Haha. Karla seemed to be quite rude towards Jen’s boyfriend at times too. I would have told her where to go if she spoke like that to me. She seems to think the sun shines out of own her ass hole. I’m not sure where she gets the confidence. It’s quite cringe worthy.

Reactions: 6
Apparently its not manly enough 😏 nor is men who can't drive. Shes the type of person who bases her personality on being bitchy and enjoys seeing the shock on peoples faces at her abrasivenes. I've met people like that before but they usually leave in behind in their 20s when they realise noone cares about your strong opinions and you seem like an ass taking issues with everything.
I feel like that about men who can’t drive.. I just think like what is wrong with you 😅🙈😂😂 I would also be turned off a guy if he was a bad driver. To me, bad driver = bad in bed 🙈🙈🙈

As much as Karla annoys me lately - she’s absolutely hit the nail on the head about “inclusivity”. Fair play to her!!!! See, she’s not that bad when she knows what she’s taking about and she’s not talking down to people 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She definitely comes across much better on her Instagram than she does on the podcast. I never had an issue with her or found her annoying or arrogant until they started the podcast.

Reactions: 5
If Roz had t gone to Trua recently, Claire would be up in arms about Roz and her sizing/hypocrisy.
Fair fucks to Karla standing out on her own, shame on Claire not wading in as a size 18 and a mouth piece.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If Roz had t gone to Trua recently, Claire would be up in arms about Roz and her sizing/hypocrisy.
Fair fucks to Karla standing out on her own, shame on Claire not wading in as a size 18 and a mouth piece.
Hahahaha I NEVER thought of that. Oh my God nail on the head!

• Heart
Would she ever hurry on and share the bra recommendations. I can’t message her and ask her as she would loose her tit . Spoilt brat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like that about men who can’t drive.. I just think like what is wrong with you 😅🙈😂😂 I would also be turned off a guy if he was a bad driver. To me, bad driver = bad in bed 🙈🙈🙈
Admittedly I'd find it strange if a man didn't drive upwards of 30 but I'd try not to judge until I knew why. Nothing is ever black and white. I'd cringe if a man was a gamer or lived at home at a late age but I wouldnt be sneering about it either. Karla has a really nasty way about and her churlish manner often negates any validity in her points

• Heart
Hit or a bit tit tonight. Left my skin drier than an influencers brand launch. 🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Say what you want about her, you can't call her a sell out. She's very believable and won't sell anything that's paying.

Reactions: 7
She was brave to criticize the skin nerd that seems to be a cardinal sin in Irish blogger community. Fair play to her .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.