Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
It has truly rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it’s because I know someone who had a brain bleed recently and it’s a terrifying ordeal.
I do not understand why 1. Call the man back on the podcast, 2. Not tell the man he is now on loudspeaker on a podcast and 3. Keep in the part (or any of it) where he clearly states someone is in hospital with a brain bleed.
I’ve never loved Karla and Jen, but I would hope this is truly a stupid mistake they did by leaving it in
This was no mistake - why call him back during a podcast recording?
How is this in any way entertaining or funny? Karla is a total mean girl and Jen is just dim.

Reactions: 9

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh god and Karla mocking the fact that everyone was crying at Rihanna singing at the Oscars while failing to even realise its because the song is a tribute to Chadwick Bozeman, a really highly regarded actor in BP who died a fee years ago. They’re so ignorant. They really have no business discussing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Inthehousebored

Karla talking about how they stop your heart to give you anaesthetic? I wish she would research these things or say she wasn’t sure about something

Reactions: 8

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She’s made full podcasts berating Liam Payne and Rita Ora. That’s the also cultural commentary but on a massive scale, and just how the media works. If someone puts themselves out there and has interest people will talk about it.
She is a complete and utter hypocrite.
Not only does she constantly criticise celebrities on the podcast (as you mentioned - Liam Payne & Rita Ora), she is constantly bitching about people whether it's the girl in Dublin airport waiting in line that she ranted about saying her outfit was hideous, or her former landlord or the delivery driver that comes to her house.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They troll the shite out of Liam Payne. Literally always have him as a target on the pod, yet anyone who has anything even semi critical to say about them and their shite pod is a troll. But they can say what they want about anyone apparently

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m sure Karla is thrilled that Jen is on maternity leave and she can foghorn her way through topics she knows nothing about with the person who she really wishes she was podcasting with, Fionnuala. This weeks pod was laughable, literally just going through Irish actors and saying whether they were hot or not. Awful shite. Oh and apparently Brendan Gleeson is “actually a really good actor!”. Wow girls, we never would have guessed 🙄🙈😆

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It was embarrassing to hear Jen fumble through who Anne Heche was even though she was the one who brought her up. She couldn’t pronounce her name and couldn’t name one film she was in. If you don’t know Jen then just don’t mention it in the first place? Or if you know you’re going to discuss it on the pod, maybe I don’t know… look it up?!?! Her stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Karla very obviously hates everything and everyone, Jen included. She thinks she’s so superior, it’s exhausting to listen to but worse to watch. Jen, get out! Run away as fast as you can and TRY to salvage the remnants of your media career!

Giving out about people who say "anti wrinkle injections" as opposed to botox.
Botox is a brand name 🤦🏻‍♀️ not every anti wrinkle injection is botox.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s typical of these tragic huns to manipulate something bad or sad for their own gain. Look at Caroline Flack, her death was hijacked by every z lost hun on the gram to stop people talking about them. It’s sick. Charleen should have named her, I’d say Karla wouldn’t be so smart if called out

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
You just get the vibe that Karla is absolutely MISERABLE in herself don't ya. Giving hate my life vibes...

Karla gave herself dry socket because she used a bath oil on an extraction not a medicine… omg 😅 then she continues to argue with Jen about the correct medicines to take. Sure Karla, you seem to know best go ahead.
Never mind the fact that Jen worked in the dispensary of a pharmacy for donkeys years. :rolleyes:

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I met her at the dyson tent at Taste of Dublin last year. Sarcastic and definitely doesn't have the manner to be dealing with potential customers.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
This weeks episode….

First few mins consisted of Karla and Jen discussing Karla’s online grocery shop order and the substitute items she was given…

‘They didn’t have Walkers Sensations, so they gave me…where is it… sour cream… kettle chips…very weird. There were other substitutes...they brought me a different kind of baby potatoes and a different type of rocket… and no mayo.’

HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY WITH PUTTING THIS CONTENT OUT?!!!!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Karla’s weird and pointless tangent about a guy who dated her friend and he loved horror movies.. what was the point of it? She really loves the sound of her own voice

ClaudHopper

Karla's arrogance is astounding saying that she's only ever been "a temp" in any job and ends up becoming a manager. Her moral of the story was make no effort whatsoever and you'll rise to the top. I can't stand her personality.