Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goobiedoo

I find it tasteless how she used Charleen’s trauma for her own agenda. As far as I know Ellie has not posted about it so I’m thinking Charleen wants to keep this private, unfortunately the court proceeding are available for the public to read about therefore the press to report on. The incident has nothing to do with tattle, but Karla has to make it all about her of course! I always say if you put yourself out in the public people can and will comment positive and negatively on you. You can’t control what people about you in any aspect of your life you can control what you do. So if it bothers her so much she should just log off
She honestly just thinks she fucking knows it all and because she’s a few years older then charleene and all I assume she thinks she is this knowledgeable older sister.
she’s a patronising cow that thinks the world owes her something!! Honestly quite vile of her to not directly blame the sick cunt who attacked charleene, blames tattle its a fucking cop out to stick her nose into it!! I’m telling yous it’s because she hasn’t got many threads and she knows no one cares about her enough to talk about her 😂

Reactions: 10

Lalalaxxx

Ellie asks Charleen “were they using it for clout like?” And Charleen says “yeah because people were sharing that and I didn’t agree with it at all. And for me sitting at home literally trying to process this and for someone else to make it about what it’s not, that really pissed me off”.

• Heart
I messaged them and said how appalled I was. Jen replied she’s going to delete the episode and remove those sections and re-upload. Said fair enough she didn’t look at it as ab invasion of privacy and it was a lack of judgment on her part.
Glad I messaged. Imagine if a family member was a Patreon and heard them discussing the brain bleed

• Heart

happycamper68

Why is Karla so desperate to air her family’s dirty laundry lol, like even when Jen tries to make it less awkward by saying youre less close to your family as you grow up naturally, Karla is like no my family is rotten basically, ffs hahaha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How did she not see it as an invasion of privacy? I know she is think but I didn’t think she was that thick. They get their knickers in a twist when someone as much as mentions them on here but they can upload private phone calls in order to laugh at someone

ClaudHopper

They're a right pair of c*nts. Karla is rotten to her core and Jen hasn't two brain cells to rub together. I stopped listening a few weeks back as it's decended into utter boll*x to be frank.

I listened today after reading these posts and I'm pleased to say they took out that vile invasion of that poor man's privacy. How f"ing dare they. Oversight or not. Not good enough.

The episode did my head in. They discuss Callum Best. Why? He's totally irrelevant. They just keep saying "don't know her" , "how do I pronounce this?"

Karla in reference to George Best's memorial, pronounces it Mem-erial. WTF.

Karla says he rode Patsy Kensit and Jen roars "BIANCA" that's Patsy Palmer, you d**knead

Karla dismisses Martine McCutcheon as not having been relevant yet by 2008. She was a big star in UK late 90s and early 00s and was in Love Actually in 2003.

Just shut up you pair of also-rans. Hate them both 😂

Madamex

VIP Member
Oh I'm so delighted she said that! I thought if I was her I'd be annoyed by it! And fucking Claire Balding had to go one step further and blame the women in the attackers life who, in her eyes, were the ones to blame! And she also called her poor little Charlene or something really patronising. How those arseholes managed to make it about themselves was disgusting.

ClaudHopper

I literally had to go back and relisten there -

It's an episode from May 2022 -TUO Airline Hacks. 12:17 onwards

Karla the MUA fashionista queen of style ripped into this random girl in the airport for what she looked like -
'She looked like Cheryl Cole in 2012, she had a pussy bow blouse with skinny jeans and dolly shoes, full face of make up, 2 sets of lashes, she looked like she came straight from 2012 ,did she keep on the make up from the night before?

It was just such a non story. There was no point to it at all other than to slag what this girl was wearing.
To be fair Jen wasn't giving into it at all she was like 'Let her live her life Karla'

So when you listen to the episode that they did 2 weeks ago in which they spoke about trolls etc and then take into consideration this random rant of Karla's from little over a year ago it just shows their absolute hypocricy.
Thanks for taking one for the team and proving that Karla is infact a hypocritical b*tch. So let's take stock:

✅️ slagging off celebrities is OK because a) they're remunerated well and therefore fair game b)too famous to see what said about them c) impervious to criticism?

✅️ being nasty about a strangers outfit it's fine to put out on your podcast because a) you didn't know her name b) your name is attached to the nastiness? What if that girl is a listener, saw Karla in the airport and realised it was aimed at her? That's OK is it Karla?

She's such a snide and nasty person, she really doesn't appear to like anyone outside Tom (who I'm sure is long suffering and beaten down by her domineering ways) and her little coven of witch mates Lindsay and Claire (also a pair of g**bags)

And Karla because we know you read here. Your style is trash and your shape is all wrong for the garms you choose from Boohoo, Shein and Pretty Little Thing 💋
---

Lalalaxxx

I find it tasteless how she used Charleen’s trauma for her own agenda. As far as I know Ellie has not posted about it so I’m thinking Charleen wants to keep this private, unfortunately the court proceeding are available for the public to read about therefore the press to report on. The incident has nothing to do with tattle, but Karla has to make it all about her of course! I always say if you put yourself out in the public people can and will comment positive and negatively on you. You can’t control what people about you in any aspect of your life you can control what you do. So if it bothers her so much she should just log off
On the hold my drink podcast Ellie asked on behalf of Charleen not to talk about the case on social media. Wonder if Karla even bothered to message Charleen wishing her a good recovery or she just went straight to using her trauma for her own personal agenda 🙄

• Heart
Now that Bandwagons podcast is back, the Unpopular Opinion podcast will be shown up for what a rubbish podcast it really is.

I never ever write on Tattle but todays unpopular of September Patreon episode just compelled me to do so. Not sure if anyone else had the same feelings as me. I actually turned the episode off after 25mins. First of all they stated they were all recording from Zoom so the sound wasn’t great but there were a few moments of people completely talking over eachither or also awkward moments of silence where there was clearly a delay.
However I didn’t care for that too much, what i cared about was at around 23 mins JEn gets a missed call from the old owners of her house, the two girls encourage her to call him back and put him on loudspeaker (she does it, don’t know why). The poor man just called her to see how things were going and then he says (a bit hard to hear) that someone is in hospital with a brain bleed…Jen then cuts off.
I just find this disgusting and so rude. Why keep that in a podcast. Clearly an awful moment or news in someone’s life and it’s now broadcast to strangers. I don’t know why this wasn’t cut and it makes me sick!
sorry for thr rant lol
This is horrifying!
Didn't those previous owners allow them to live in the house before they even bought it or give them a real leg up in some way?

Truly vile ungrateful people

Jen "Reeling in the years should hire me as a researcher" Erm hun, you don't even do research for your own podcast, but OK...." 🙊

• Haha

ClaudHopper

Could someone tell her that there is no such phrase as “whether as”. She’s constantly using it on the pod like “he thinks it’s blue whether as I think it’s pink”. I think she’s confusing “whereas” and “whether”.. ejit
She goes on about work and how difficult it is as a manager 🙄 dealing with incompetent people, when she's a grown woman with a terrible grasp of the English language. Imagine her scolding you for some minor indiscretion where she mispronounces words, uses them out of context or just plain malapropisms. For a wan so full of opinions she's not very bright.

ClaudHopper

Oh really? I can’t bring myself to give her a listen.. what did she say?
So they had a CBT counsellor on discussing the pitfalls of social media and of course it wasnt long before Karla steered the topic onto parasocial relationships and projecting real hard about how we're all jealous and insecure and come on here to feel better about ourselves and its really not about her at all 😂😂😂 she said she couldn't handle it at first but now feels better cause we're all losers basically 🫠

• Haha

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I’ve reported every single one of these posts for false information — her, Karla, McSharry, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9