Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helz67

She is the biggest snotty mean girl going, you can even tell by the way she goes on and ithe difference in life experiences between her and jen that she is a spoilt posh brat. Manager or not it doesn't make you a good person. Also why does she keep saying flavour like that.....cringe

Reactions: 8

ClaudHopper

I cant stand how stale their dynamic has become. UO used to be my favourite podcast despite the lack of preparation, but now the disdain they clearly have for each other makes for very unpleasant listening.

Karla's unpopular opinion on sculptures under the sea was less than riveting, but hardly an abstract concept yet Jen had NO idea what she was talking about. This clearly irked Karla and she proceeds to ask her "dya get me" after every sentence.

Next they move onto the "stomper of the week" which I usually hate as Karla's taste in music is generally awful, but I have to say I don't mind an early 00's garage tune. Jen can't hide her disgust labelling Karla a "Brit lover" Erm, OK calm down Constance Markievicz, like it or not Irish people are heavily influenced by UK culture particularly in the areas of music and entertainment.

I'm finding their tit for tat one-upmanship incredibly tedious. Time to hang up their mics.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Could someone tell her that there is no such phrase as “whether as”. She’s constantly using it on the pod like “he thinks it’s blue whether as I think it’s pink”. I think she’s confusing “whereas” and “whether”.. ejit

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think they had a flash in the pan affection for one another a few years ago mainly through watching each other’s insta stories, but when reality hit and they actually got to know one another they have realised that they are very different and don’t actually like each other at all, or have anything in common. Their conversations feel like a chore and they are only keeping it going now to drag whatever bit of coin out of it they can. Also, did anyone hear Karla say “eww” when Jen was on about being six months pregnant now? Like what is wrong with the ignorant walrus to say that??

Fatface

VIP Member
I absolutely cringe when she goes on about her years experience in managing teams 🙈
Me too. And roll my eyes. Is it true? She’s only early 30s isn’t she? How much experience can she possibly have?
Never experienced such a complete know it all in my life - imagine her being your manager 🙈

Madamex

VIP Member
Sorry did Claire say the forums will affect charleen more than a punch in the head? Is that what that absolute fucking moron said?
---

And sorry it was his sisters and girlfriends fault? He didn't come up with the idea to punch her himself?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Im lost with this Charlene stuff. Poor girl, but what’s the connection with Tattle?
There is none. If anything the guy was known to her and got info/online stalked her via Instagram - so Karla the Kretin should point that out…. Via her insta stories… oh wait 👀

ClaudHopper

Stop - this is gas 😂😂😂😂😂
Jen is allergic to other cultural influences however normalised they are to the rest of the Irish population. She's incredibly closed minded / revels in being insular. Imagine calling someone a 'Brit lover' in 2023 for liking a nostalgic song from their teenage years. Never thought I'd be standing up for Karla's musical choices tbh 😂😂😂😂

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
F*ck no. I wouldn't pay for their drivel. I used to really like the podcast but it's gone so far off the boil. I only listen when I've exhausted all the podcasts I actually like. I just think they have to be making money otherwise they won't do it. They don't seem to like each other and they both have full-time jobs/Jen has a young kid. There's something that keeps them at it and that has to be 💰
Same I only listen to it because I’ve everything else already listened to. They struck gold releasing on a Sunday as most are released midweek and I’ve everything listened to by the time the weekend rolls around

CorkCailin

Funnily enough, she's deactivated her LinkedIn now. It's not that hard to find her surname and employer.

happycamper68

Does Jen never listen back on the podcast? Find it incredible that she could hear how Karla speaks to her and continue playing this game. Karla goes as far as to say things that are totally incorrect once she disagrees with her- she literally refuses to back down even if she knows she’s wrong. So awkward and disrespectful

It has truly rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it’s because I know someone who had a brain bleed recently and it’s a terrifying ordeal.
I do not understand why 1. Call the man back on the podcast, 2. Not tell the man he is now on loudspeaker on a podcast and 3. Keep in the part (or any of it) where he clearly states someone is in hospital with a brain bleed.
I’ve never loved Karla and Jen, but I would hope this is truly a stupid mistake they did by leaving it in

Inthehousebored

She’s made full podcasts berating Liam Payne and Rita Ora. That’s the also cultural commentary but on a massive scale, and just how the media works. If someone puts themselves out there and has interest people will talk about it.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The cousins episode… wtf was that? Had to turn off after a few mins. There’s 17 cousins on my mam’s side and 12 on my dad’s side, so there’s John, Mary, Ben, Margaret, Joe, Ciara, Jack… 🫣 and I can categorically say they all live in Skerries, oh wait I tell a lie, one lives in Spain 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

What the actual fuck!!!! The biggest load of shite I’ve ever heard.
HOW did they think this would be interesting content?!

'when you're younger you have a best cousin but I'm not as close with them anymore...'

'I've 14 cousins on my mum's side, then I have six on my dads and 5 of them are from the same family'

'Bobby has 4 cousins, one of Bobbys cousins is 22 years older than him'

'I think there's 13 years between me and one of my cousins'

MIND NUMBING.

• Haha