Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
She comes across as the most bitter person ever. Bitter Jen was able to buy a gaff before her. Bitter she wasn’t able to buy a house at all really. Bitter she’s not one of the big huns getting collabs. Always has to remind us how she was so wealthy growing up. Done fuck all for ye Karla cause you’re still stuck in the rental market like the rest of us povos 👍🏼
Up shabaz 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

taponthedoor

Karla: “I completely ignore (online forums and Tattle). So what that has done intern for me is that I have forgotten that there are forms dedicated to me. I have forgotten that there is people out there actively hating me. And it’s allowed me to be on this podcast and be authentic.”

After going on about Tattle and forums for a good 15 minutes like she does every other week. Sure, Karla. Feel free to bitch and moan about every other person in your life and that you see online but heavens forbid we do. What’s the reason Karla essentially runs a gossip podcast? She’s no better than us who just want to snigger and discuss something we’re half listening to.
I would love to be in the head of that Conal to see how he was analyzing her hypocritical takes.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And she has the neck to comment on what someone beside her in the bloody airport of all places was wearing. She looks a total state. You will never be Sophie Murray Karla just give it up

Lalalaxxx

So karla is blaming tattle for what that vile disgusting man did to charleen
Charleen addressed this on todays pod! She said that she was so angry when someone started using her incident to push their narrative. Then she was even angrier when she saw that other people were sharing it on Instagram, she almost put up a post in response. Karla is some fool wish Charleen would call her out it put her in her box

• Wow
  • Heart

goobiedoo

Just had to unfollow the big fat condescending bitch. Karla gained most of her following from slagging things off. She’s a total hypocrite and the connection between the assault of a female and a gossip forum is a complete reach. Every social media platform is toxic, maybe blame those or the fact influencers are selling their soul and their privacy for free crap, a fake lifestyle and delusions of grandeur. Karla, stop pretending you don’t read here and give that high horse a rest, their back is broken under the weight of you and your ego 🤬
She’s the biggest and most insecure cunt on Instagram, she honestly is not funny & thinks she’s gas, has to stick her fat nose into it thinking Karla knows best absolutely she is 100% right, she’s a fucking nosey bitch who prob doesn’t even know Charlene. She’s probably insecure she only has 2 threads here and is raging she is so fucking irrelevant in Dublin. She honestly makes me sick the carry on of her, stupid arrogant cow

• Heart

ClaudHopper

When Jen asks what happened with a story and she says ‘did you not hear this? Did you not know this?’ If she did why would she be asking
She did it again this week. Karla "Do you know Drew Somebodyorother. Jen: "No" Karla "You do, she's the one that rips into men" F**k off Karla. She said she doesn't know her. Not everyone is obsessed with Z list celeb culture.

If she wants to discuss only her own interests why doesn't she give Jen a topic and people to Google and say I want to talk about this. As usual no prep. Discuss obscure BS only Karla is into and therefore there can be no interesting discussion around it 🙊

Last edited:

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Karla on begging for people to vote for her in some shite stellar magazine award thing. Come off the cross. Mortified for her, the very one who slates anything like this.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The podcast is so pathetic! Karla’s “unpopular opinion” this week was that people who pay for blue ticks are pathetic. Wow, calm down there being so controversial!!!! You’d be hard pushed to find someone who didn’t think that 😆

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Everytime I see the state of Karla she reminds me of a mid teen girl going through their grubby grunge phase before they mature into their real style

Also, can we talk about the catfishing she does on her own Instagram…looks like a whole other person

Attachments

ShaSha1234

Like.. what
Came here to say this . The state of her in ireland am…. No filter no editing the absolute state of her . She looked awful
The outfit , the fringe the make up .. my god .. Karla if this was anyone else you’d be ripping them apart… but it’s your mediocre self so you can’t !

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And Jen saying she gets a weird gut feeling about some poor old chap who says hello nice evening to her when she’s out in her front garden. Like he’s one of her neighbours! How are they so brazen?! The poor guy is probably just being nice

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
You can just tell that Jen is anti immigration and has to bite her tongue constantly because she’s afraid of being swallowed up by big mouth Karla. Every now and again she’ll say something on the pod that’s anti immo and Karla will shoot her down and she’ll retreat and backtrack. She has no balls at all. I’d say she goes home and closes the door and rips Karla a new one with Adam

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I messaged them and said how appalled I was. Jen replied she’s going to delete the episode and remove those sections and re-upload. Said fair enough she didn’t look at it as ab invasion of privacy and it was a lack of judgment on her part.
Glad I messaged. Imagine if a family member was a Patreon and heard them discussing the brain bleed
I'm glad you messaged them.

What a vile invasion of privacy - imagine recognising the voice on the phone or it could be a listeners father etc?

Reactions: 6

Nkomoagogo

Nope i think he is plain bold. The language, the hitting etc its not cute. I look forward to seeing him in a few years hanging around centra with his hands down his jocks🤣. But sure look each to their own.

• Haha

Inthehousebored

When Jen asks what happened with a story and she says ‘did you not hear this? Did you not know this?’ If she did why would she be asking

NotNancy

I’ve listened to Orlaith Condon’s new podcast this week and also Fionnuala Jay’s latest podcast. Karla was a guest on each of them, and I have to say she didn’t annoy me on either. Once she’s in her pop culture/reality tv wheelhouse she’s okay. I just think something isn’t clicking with Unpopular Opinion. Herself & Jen are the worst co-hosts I’ve ever come across.. No chemistry and too much unspoken animosity & tension between them.. How can they not get the vibes themselves?!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think I find Jen more irritating than Karla. Like I’m almost over how much of a brute who loves the sound of her own voice Karla is, but the ignorance of Jen never ceases to astound me. She makes me wince so much with how she interacts with Karla. Like she is just dying for her approval at all times and when Karla laughs at something she says it makes her life and she doesn’t shut up about it for ages. I’d love if she had a bit more confidence of her own instead of being so simpering all of the time