Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClaudHopper

Karla's holds utter contempt for anyone who doesn't hold the exact same views as she does. You're a 12 year old if you like Kinder Buenos, you're a chav if you watch Eastenders, you're a sociopath if you post on Tattle, meanwhile she's the bully putting a man's private phone conversation on Spotify for sh*ts and giggles. To quote her "just no babe, that's not the one" she needs taking down a peg or 10

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Marjorie

Ireland too small to slate your landlady. Who btw I know. And I’ll say just this-she’s nothing like what Karla says. A lot of ppl know her too-she is extremely well known if you know the area. Karla is an entitled spoilt brat who just resents Daddy didn’t give her a house yet. She doesn’t comprehend the transactional relationship of renting-you pay for a place to live. She is such a brat! Imagine if the landlady got involved in all the minor minutiae of her tenants? Lost keys galore! Sure it’s a boarding school Karla wants! And a house mother. I’ve been locked out of many the rental-never even occurred to call landlord. I just waited for room mate or someone I’d given spare key to to come back or got a locksmith. She’s plenty cash for a locksmith too but she’s so tight she thinks someone else should drop what they’re doing yo sort her out though she definitely wouldn’t if roles reversed!
Jen is a bit thick-sorry. But si is Karla snd the way Karla lords her privelledge over Jen is gross. “My sisters first car at 16 was a brand new polo” like fuck off karla!!! I didn’t get a new car til I was 33! And fine if daddy bought you it but thinking your dad buying you a car means you’re better than someone else makes you look like an idiot

Reactions: 13

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
What was the airport thing again?
I literally had to go back and relisten there -

It's an episode from May 2022 -TUO Airline Hacks. 12:17 onwards

Karla the MUA fashionista queen of style ripped into this random girl in the airport for what she looked like -
'She looked like Cheryl Cole in 2012, she had a pussy bow blouse with skinny jeans and dolly shoes, full face of make up, 2 sets of lashes, she looked like she came straight from 2012 ,did she keep on the make up from the night before?

It was just such a non story. There was no point to it at all other than to slag what this girl was wearing.
To be fair Jen wasn't giving into it at all she was like 'Let her live her life Karla'

So when you listen to the episode that they did 2 weeks ago in which they spoke about trolls etc and then take into consideration this random rant of Karla's from little over a year ago it just shows their absolute hypocricy.

Reactions: 12

ClaudHopper

Karla absolutely dumbfounded that some senior leader at work told her to watch her face that it comes across as arrogant. Jen trying to explain to her that yer wan had a point. Absolutely priceless.

She has you bang to rights Karla 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Ratsout

VIP Member
Karla shilling Hello Fresh. LOL. Exactly what she slags all the time.
I love when she is hypocritical. Builds an entire brand on shitting on influencers and then becomes one. Wonder what chef Tom aka Gordon Ramsay thinks of hello fresh

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The way she responds to Jen when she’s telling a story about Bobby. She’s such a rude cow. She literally leaves Jen hanging and says something like “…okay..”, like she can’t even feign a bit of interest! She’s so ignorant

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Honestly how can Karla say Brendan Fraser’s Oscar wasn’t deserved but the one who won best actress was thoroughly deserved, while admitting she had seen neither movie. She really does love the sound of her own voice. She never shuts up and is extra Billy big bollox on this pod knowing she’s being filmed.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She is an absolute fucking nightmare. What a vile thing for a woman in her 30s to say even if it's true. Grow the fuck up. She always comes across like an overgrown spoiled brat....who is badly in need of a stylist.
She comes across as the most bitter person ever. Bitter Jen was able to buy a gaff before her. Bitter she wasn’t able to buy a house at all really. Bitter she’s not one of the big huns getting collabs. Always has to remind us how she was so wealthy growing up. Done fuck all for ye Karla cause you’re still stuck in the rental market like the rest of us povos 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ClaudHopper

I got the feeling your man was like ooookkaay I thought I was here to discuss other stuff but I guess here we go. She used it as an opportunity to soapbox at him about this website and when he mentioned Tattle by name they bleeped it out 🤣I don’t know how on earth she can get on her high horse about gossip websites when the pair of them constantly rinse celebrities and give them a hard time, do “deep dives” on people and partake in ridicule themselves. They are not above gossip no matter how many big words they (mistakenly) use to try and act holier than thou
Yes this! Karla acts as though she's a gatekeeper for social media use. The only one among us who truly uses it as its intended. Spare me. She's grand to come on and make thinly veiled digs about other influencers or straight for the jugular comments on bigger celebs, yet coming for her renders us all faceless little trolls. She was very keen to convey her loved ones shock that we'd dare say such things about her. OK Hon, I think it's you who doesn't understand how the internet works 😘

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
What happened to Charleen was a disgusting, shocking, misogynistic attack.
I doubt that scumbag was flat out posting in the Charleen tattle thread like 🙄

Karla blaming Tattle is completely wrong.

• Heart
Karla spends some amount of money on makeup. At what point do you just accept that you have enough fecking makeup? It's all slowly going off!
At least she puts her hand in her own pocket and buys makeup that she wants. Many instagrammers just sit there waiting for the press drops to land, then gush about the product "Oh I've wanted to try this for ages". At least she goes out and buys what she wants to try.

But does she work as an MUA anymore? I recall she used to use a room in her Dad's house as her studio.

taponthedoor

Something I’ve noticed in a few of the podcasts but really struck me in the last one… Jen talk about how her dad used to drink and sesh all the time, but after one particular rage with her family he stopped drinking all together. Now they all poke fun at him for drinking only water (“even at weddings!!”) calling him Strawberry Water Steve. Like give the man a break. He very well could have realized he was drinking too much and had to get a grasp on it. And now he’s being made fun of by his whole family? It all seems very immature.

You were all right about the boring monstrosity of this cousins podcast. Glad to see Bandwagons is back! I always liked it and hopefully they get rolling again.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Yeah ridiculous. Whatever validity there is in her complaint its cancelled out by her petulant approach. Basically calling her landlady a bunny boiler on her podcast and airing silly grievances. It says more about Karla's pettiness than the landlady to be honest 😂
Karla just resents the fact she’s a renter and not a homeowner so she’ll find fault in ANYTHING

Icanteven

Chatty Member
If I interviewed with her and heard that I would be absolutely fuming. They could have friends that listen to her pod that knew they were interviewing. Given the chances ate limited considering nobody seems to listen to it.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I meant to come on and comment about this earlier!! She was also mimicking someone who isn’t Irish telling her she had a flat tyre in the first part of pod, she couldn’t understand them and was like “whatever language that is and whatever land ya came from, thanks”. She’s so racist and ignorant

• Wow
  • Angry

Jenna89

Chatty Member
You just know Karla thinks she’s so much better than Jen…. Always get the feeling Karla is raging she didn’t hold out for a pod with Lyndsey/Claire/Fionnula J!