Karla K & Jen Hatton #2 The Unpopular Opinion podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake laughing out of Jen this week to whatever Karla says is pathetic. She’s such a pick me girl for Karla

Reactions: 1
What’s the rumours about the real reason why jacques left love island? Just saw her story and I can’t think of where else to look to find out 🙈😂

It was embarrassing to hear Jen fumble through who Anne Heche was even though she was the one who brought her up. She couldn’t pronounce her name and couldn’t name one film she was in. If you don’t know Jen then just don’t mention it in the first place? Or if you know you’re going to discuss it on the pod, maybe I don’t know… look it up?!?! Her stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Reactions: 8
It was embarrassing to hear Jen fumble through who Anne Heche was even though she was the one who brought her up. She couldn’t pronounce her name and couldn’t name one film she was in. If you don’t know Jen then just don’t mention it in the first place? Or if you know you’re going to discuss it on the pod, maybe I don’t know… look it up?!?! Her stupidity never ceases to amaze me
If she literally did a 20 second Google search prior to the podcast she would have had something to say. The lack of any kind of research is shocking.

Reactions: 3
If she literally did a 20 second Google search prior to the podcast she would have had something to say. The lack of any kind of research is shocking.
I would be embarrassed to have a conversation like that with a co worker, never mind record it and put it out for public consumption as content!

Reactions: 3
I would be embarrassed to have a conversation like that with a co worker, never mind record it and put it out for public consumption as content!
Me too.
It is embarrassing to listen to. The stammering and tripping over her words talking about a topic she hasn't a clue about. There is no excuse for it.

Reactions: 2
Hypocritical as ever this week. People are unhappy gobshites for having an opinion of Vogue Williams and we all are sad people who need to get lives, but it’s okay for them to dissect Demi Lovato’s mental health crisis and call her an attention seeker literally five minutes before.. do they realise how stupid they are?

Reactions: 4
Hypocritical as ever this week. People are unhappy gobshites for having an opinion of Vogue Williams and we all are sad people who need to get lives, but it’s okay for them to dissect Demi Lovato’s mental health crisis and call her an attention seeker literally five minutes before.. do they realise how stupid they are?
Karla has an opinion on everyone and every bleeping thing especially shite she’s not qualified on 😂😂😂 she thinks she’s Ireland’s mortgage advisor. The irony!!!

Reactions: 5
This podcast is a gold mine. Its either misinformation thats always just slightly off the truth, disdain for each other, hypocrisy or irritating tics (saying emBAWRASSSING).

DYA KNOW WHAH I SAW ON DA GERAMMM KARLEH
whash did you see jawn?

• Haha
As soon as Jen mentions Bobby, Karla is scrolling in her phone saying yeah… yeah…wow…cool. No interest at all, she doesn’t hide it, gas!!

Karla actually saying on stories "it must be so frustrating for you guys to listen to Jen and I not remember the names of things we are talking about and be screaming the answer as you listen! Must happen every week" - eh, yeah you moron. Its called research and/or editing.... look it up and maybe your podcast would be a tad more successful!

Did anyone else want to burn their ears off listening to Karla OVERLY explain that students in the Institute get to make up their own timetables?

'you made your own timetable...pick your subjects and slot them in...if you wanted a certain teacher you'd have to choose class at a certain time...I would do my classics at half 4 on a Thursday and there was only one class of that a week...for geography I didn't care what teacher I got so I would just do it anytime....for maths I wanted a particular teacher so I would have to follow her timetable... the maths teacher did different paces - fast or slow... me and my mates would be checking our timetables together to do classes together'

I literally had to rewind the podcast as I was like wtf - how is she talking about her school timetable in this level of detail?!

HOW is this content? HOW are they getting away with producing this crap week after week?!

• Haha
Did anyone else want to burn their ears off listening to Karla OVERLY explain that students in the Institute get to make up their own timetables?

'you made your own timetable...pick your subjects and slot them in...if you wanted a certain teacher you'd have to choose class at a certain time...I would do my classics at half 4 on a Thursday and there was only one class of that a week...for geography I didn't care what teacher I got so I would just do it anytime....for maths I wanted a particular teacher so I would have to follow her timetable... the maths teacher did different paces - fast or slow... me and my mates would be checking our timetables together to do classes together'

I literally had to rewind the podcast as I was like wtf - how is she talking about her school timetable in this level of detail?!

HOW is this content? HOW are they getting away with producing this crap week after week?!
Girls like her always talk about secondary school in such detail. It’s because their level of interest peaked in secondary school so they just HAVE to keep reliving their golden years and let EVERYONE know about their experience with school 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Girls like her always talk about secondary school in such detail. It’s because their level of interest peaked in secondary school so they just HAVE to keep reliving their golden years and let EVERYONE know about their experience with school 🙄🙄
100% - it's always private school girls too. As if their identity is based on where they went to school. That's fine when you're actually in the school and like 13-17 years old.

She is literally finished school 12-13 years.

Karla actually saying on stories "it must be so frustrating for you guys to listen to Jen and I not remember the names of things we are talking about and be screaming the answer as you listen! Must happen every week" - eh, yeah you moron. Its called research and/or editing.... look it up and maybe your podcast would be a tad more successful!
Thought the same.. like at the very least they should do a bit of research. I get that sometimes conversation is spontaneous and you can’t know everything about everything.. but they could at least research the bloody topic they have chosen!

Siobhan O’Hagan and her leaving cert points comes to mind🤣

Reactions: 2