Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FionaHiggs

Their new Oscars podcast was up today, listened to the first 10 mins. My god what a pair of thicks. They mustn’t do any research it’s so bad 🫠

Reactions: 1
Karla is always saying “you’re the WORST person to talk about this topic with!” Then why chose that topic dipshit. She’s so condescending it’s unbearable.
Oh yea cause she's so informed herself 🤭 she bandies about the word "discourse" and thinks she sounds like she has a clue what she's on about. They must be making some money on that podcast, otherwise they'd have packed it in my now.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Are they trying to turn the pod into a pop culture pod now? Don’t get me wrong I actually think it’s a genre that suits Karla better but everyone and their nan has a pop culture pod these days. If I have to hear the Adam Levine thing being discussed one more time 😆
hmmm I wonder will Karla correct Jen less now that their covering pop culture instead of their own opinions

FionaHiggs

Don’t think there’s been much on here about her relationship? Maybe it’s on a diff thread that I missed?

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She is a complete and utter hypocrite.
Not only does she constantly criticise celebrities on the podcast (as you mentioned - Liam Payne & Rita Ora), she is constantly bitching about people whether it's the girl in Dublin airport waiting in line that she ranted about saying her outfit was hideous, or her former landlord or the delivery driver that comes to her house.
Former landlord? Back in Rays is she?

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I think suits are flattering on her. However, that colour/cheap material makes it look cheap af. Assuming she got it off shein or asos?

Yeah ridiculous. Whatever validity there is in her complaint its cancelled out by her petulant approach. Basically calling her landlady a bunny boiler on her podcast and airing silly grievances. It says more about Karla's pettiness than the landlady to be honest 😂
How did I miss this? What did she say

foxwarren

VIP Member
To be honest she was very strongly pro ozempic in a recent podcast, and giving out about people sneering at it/ “misunderstanding” it, she is probably on it but fair play if that’s helping her
I heard that was so annoyed. They were discussing Oprah and how she bought weight watchers, closed the Irish branch of it and then took ozempic. They completely missed the point about her buying a weight loss business and just focused on how ozempic is the best thing since sliced bread.