Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
Just went on to Patreon to check this and they have it hidden! 😅

Scrolled down to see what episodes they had - last month they had an episode with Tom (Karlas boyfriend) - wonder if they've ever had Adam on!?
They've had Tom on a few times & Adam once before I think.

Patreon followers was mentioned yrs ago & then bang! You were unable to view - I think when I looked previously it was up to 500, which is nice little earner on top of ads on main pod etc

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It is the height of rudeness to be doing your skincare routine on camera while a delivery driver is standing outside in the cold with food that you ordered
I was wondering since she lives in an apt block would he be at her inside door or outside? Who continues to chat shite to the camera in that kind of circumstance. She’s so rude

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
At least she puts her hand in her own pocket and buys makeup that she wants. Many instagrammers just sit there waiting for the press drops to land, then gush about the product "Oh I've wanted to try this for ages". At least she goes out and buys what she wants to try.

But does she work as an MUA anymore? I recall she used to use a room in her Dad's house as her studio.
I dont think she does anymore. She does seem to have a good job though, thats seperate from her online presence

distraught007

Karla actually saying on stories "it must be so frustrating for you guys to listen to Jen and I not remember the names of things we are talking about and be screaming the answer as you listen! Must happen every week" - eh, yeah you moron. Its called research and/or editing.... look it up and maybe your podcast would be a tad more successful!
Karla gets many things wrong and with such confidence.

twobabies

Can anyone recommend good podcasts? I'm trying to get into them! I did listen to a few of Karla and jens the first few were grand now I'm completely gone off them

sarahrogers

Not to derail the thread but has anyone listened to the Giz a Laugh podcast?
I find it hilarious. Proper belly laughing funny. The hosts aren't missing brain cells so the jokes can be quite witty vs. talking over each other and fake laughing

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
They did not make a podcast about the Oscar films, but actually have not seen any of the films? This can't be real, surely you would do research???? How can they comment on films they haven't seen. Am I missing something here?
It's truly a new low for the podcast.