Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How did I miss this? What did she say
When she moved in first she got locked out and the landlady wasn't exactly accommodating Karla with a spare key. At the time she put the email exchange on social media with the name redacted. She said in the meantime a follower asked her is her landlady X and it was and the follower warned her to watch her back as this landlady allegedly split this follower and her fella up. Karla then noted how said landlady never communicates with her only Tom and removes her from CC. She told some other story about a back and forth she had with her over an unwanted dining room table, which really just highlighted why the landlady doesn't want to deal with Karla directly 😂

Reactions: 1

Emilyinparis20

I listened to some of the latest podcast as I bored in work and wanted to hear something - but can anyone tell me, what is the story with jens house? In the latest pod she said the house is still not theirs? I’m so confused, I thought they bought it privately like a year or so ago

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
I think it was their Leave it in 2022 podcast where she said she was sick of Tom commenting on her cooking and eating. Sounded like trouble in paradise to me.

Itsluluirl

I listened to some of the latest podcast as I bored in work and wanted to hear something - but can anyone tell me, what is the story with jens house? In the latest pod she said the house is still not theirs? I’m so confused, I thought they bought it privately like a year or so ago
Last I heard it was going through probate. Then she said she got a new job/role in hse and I thought to myself I hope you're not on probation as that could delay the sale even longer. I've given up on podcast so there might be more recent update since then. Its very strange though

irishjen

VIP Member
I haven't listened in yonks to them, they were always misinformed but I can't understand how it's still running

Fatface

VIP Member
This was me. I spent so many shows screaming at their inability to get basic facts right, when it was easy for them to note the time and edit.
Totally me - can remember one about sayings and them going on and on about how “you can’t have your cake and eat it” makes no sense. Google it you idiots - if you eat your cake you don’t have it anymore!!

The inability to do the most basic research along with Karlas absolute confidence in spewing out incorrect statements and belittling Jen was enough to put me off.
Oh yeah they - Karla talking likes she’s an expert and her opinion is actual fact 🙄

Lalalaxxx

Thought the pod today was awful when compared to Ellie and Charleen pod on the same issue. Barely any information shared.

FionaHiggs

Anyone listen to Fionnuala’s podcast? It’s not great tbh she could do with a co host to bounce off
Yeah I was looking forward to it but it’s absolute shite. The first two topics have been boring and you’re right she needs another voice with her. The start of the podcast it just her and very slow, there’s no craic. I thought she was great with Bríd even though she was just breathing in the background not knowing what was going on in general but as a pair it had a better flow.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I would say she isn’t really making any money out of SM so has to focus on the day job to pay the bills.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The fake laughing out of Jen this week to whatever Karla says is pathetic. She’s such a pick me girl for Karla

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She looks like she has aged a huge amount her skin looks very dehydrated and run down. She's not even 40 is she?

This sounds awful but there's a certain weathered look that innter city girls have with deep lines even from their early 20s and she looks like she has it. Haggard but in fairness don't think she's on the sun beds so maybe just exhausted.