Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
They've had Tom on a few times & Adam once before I think.

Patreon followers was mentioned yrs ago & then bang! You were unable to view - I think when I looked previously it was up to 500, which is nice little earner on top of ads on main pod etc
What was Adam like on it?
I wonder are the Patreon episodes as awkward as the free ones?

Reactions: 1

ChaChaChaSummer

She looks like she has aged a huge amount her skin looks very dehydrated and run down. She's not even 40 is she?

This sounds awful but there's a certain weathered look that innter city girls have with deep lines even from their early 20s and she looks like she has it. Haggard but in fairness don't think she's on the sun beds so maybe just exhausted.
why inner city?
like what would cause it?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Honestly the worst episode ever - made me unsubscribe. Every week now it’s bland chat and then “we’ll continue on the Patreon”. I’m out
It baffles me how anyone would even subscribe to the Patreon!
The two of them have literally nothing in common and it's clear they don't even like each other

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Anyone here listen to the pateron? I cannot bring myself to pay to listen to them. But one of my girls has and said karla is unbelievably disrespectful about jens child. That she full on goes in on him. Said he was embarrassing or on that line and makes it out to be a 'joke'
I'm not on their Patreon but this doesn't surprise me at all.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I didn’t even recognise her when I saw the photo, thought it was possible a friend of hers until I looked closer and realised it is her but in a filter slimmed down version.