Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She looks like she has aged a huge amount her skin looks very dehydrated and run down. She's not even 40 is she?

This sounds awful but there's a certain weathered look that innter city girls have with deep lines even from their early 20s and she looks like she has it. Haggard but in fairness don't think she's on the sun beds so maybe just exhausted.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The podcast was weird. At the end they said they’d be discussing celebrities who shouldn’t be famous on patreon despite just discussing that on the pod, like that was what the podcast was about?!

Helz67

If say he legged it cause she's a fucking melt
No I doubt it she was talking alot about him and her family and that he had wrote into the question box , and she's been banging on about buying a house for years now dont think it would matter to american family if she decided to buy in meath instead of dublin. I'm guessing getting married? Maybe a small private wedding like Jenny from it galz just had possibly?

Headwrecked

Does Jen put on the Dublin accent or is she really that Dublin, I just felt today it was very harsh. Ps nothing wrong with the dub accent, I’m a true blue gal

goobiedoo

Wow - what is the Patreon like?! I can't subscribe, I physiaclly cannot do it. Not even for a hate listen, they are that bad.
exactly like their public episodes to be honest not much different at all, they may say something slightly “ controversial” because it’s behind a pay walll but it’s nothing mad!

I’m so gone off music I just need to listen to something on my ears any podcast will do!