Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Literally nothing but over processed muck!!! She must have issues with food if she can’t go to the states without bringing all that shite back with her it’s not normal

Reactions: 2

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is an absolute fucking nightmare. What a vile thing for a woman in her 30s to say even if it's true. Grow the fuck up. She always comes across like an overgrown spoiled brat....who is badly in need of a stylist.
I bet she was a horrible yoke in school and she still is now. And it all stems from insecurity

FionaHiggs

Yeah agree, liked both podcasts with Karla this week. I love Orlaith Condon, delighted she is back. Always liked Karla when on M.P.O.P podcast, but she doesn’t come across well when working with Jen.

Karla was on Lipstick Lessons podcast this week and she was far more bearable to listen to
Karla has been a guest on a number of podcasts in recent months. I don't think I've ever heard Jen on another podcast - but I stand corrected.
Wouldn't surprise me if Karla looks to go it alone on the podcast in the near future or to team up with someone else (ie Fionnuala Jay, Orlaith Condon etc).

Does she even do social media anymore - I haven't noticed her on stories in ages. She used to be quite frequent with her reviews, get ready with me, purchses etc.

Fatface

VIP Member
This is vile. What an invasion of that mans privacy.

How is this content?

Sidenote - What are the Patreon episodes like?
I used to have the patreon - no difference to the main episodes really, though I think the main episodes went downhill once they started focussing on the patreon, every episode is finished on the patreon, such annoying breadcrumbing.

CorkCailin

It is the height of rudeness to be doing your skincare routine on camera while a delivery driver is standing outside in the cold with food that you ordered

Ratsout

VIP Member
I see Karla is nominated for beauty star or something for the stellar magazine- under 50k? I’d have put my life savings on it that she had at least 100k? Only 29.7k followers. Surely she had more at one stage no? I remember everyone I knew use to talk about her “Leave it in..”