Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are the people listening here paying for it? If so why? Used to listen when it was free but found it terrible 😖
F*ck no. I wouldn't pay for their drivel. I used to really like the podcast but it's gone so far off the boil. I only listen when I've exhausted all the podcasts I actually like. I just think they have to be making money otherwise they won't do it. They don't seem to like each other and they both have full-time jobs/Jen has a young kid. There's something that keeps them at it and that has to be 💰

Reactions: 2

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Definitely. I'd imagine she probably has an underlying health issue too or is maybe pre diabetic which means she needs it even more.

taponthedoor

How is Jen so outraged that it costs money to charge your car? It costs about $12 to fully charge my EV, vs $75 for my bf to fill his gas car. Plus you get thousands of dollars back in taxes. That’s the incentive you dummy, it’s cheaper! 😂

Marjorie

It’s mortifying for her.. vogue has more class and intelligence in her thumb 😂
---
Toe curling regarding the “best cousin” but in the episode. Gif it’s such bleak listening

goobiedoo

Oh god and Karla mocking the fact that everyone was crying at Rihanna singing at the Oscars while failing to even realise its because the song is a tribute to Chadwick Bozeman, a really highly regarded actor in BP who died a fee years ago. They’re so ignorant. They really have no business discussing anything
Laughing at how confidently wrong she always is.

Snooty posh cunt

Helz67

Sorry but is that alien pod a joke? Like are they trying to take the piss out of us? It's mind blowing...like listening to 2 6 year olds

Ellamay87

VIP Member
No I doubt it she was talking alot about him and her family and that he had wrote into the question box , and she's been banging on about buying a house for years now dont think it would matter to american family if she decided to buy in meath instead of dublin. I'm guessing getting married? Maybe a small private wedding like Jenny from it galz just had possibly?
Haha she van wear an ill fitting rag from boohoo like she does always.

Reactions: 1

goobiedoo

HOW did they think this would be interesting content?!

'when you're younger you have a best cousin but I'm not as close with them anymore...'

'I've 14 cousins on my mum's side, then I have six on my dads and 5 of them are from the same family'

'Bobby has 4 cousins, one of Bobbys cousins is 22 years older than him'

'I think there's 13 years between me and one of my cousins'

MIND NUMBING.
They think their doing something with the videos as well , after talking about it for nearly 2.5 years 🙄😴

I feel bad for Jen!!! But also she keeps surrounding herself with Karla….

Reactions: 1