Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newroundhere

Giving out about people who say "anti wrinkle injections" as opposed to botox.
Botox is a brand name 🤦🏻‍♀️ not every anti wrinkle injection is botox.
I was cringing listening to that. She just thinks she’s holier than thou all the time no matter what the subject is.

Reactions: 2

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I would be embarrassed to have a conversation like that with a co worker, never mind record it and put it out for public consumption as content!
Me too.
It is embarrassing to listen to. The stammering and tripping over her words talking about a topic she hasn't a clue about. There is no excuse for it.

Itsluluirl

On a side note, who on earth sends 32 minute voice notes. How could you keep talking to yourself for over a half hour. Like honestly, I couldn't!

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
So in a manner of all being equal in the world and Karla on her high horse …..even big girls need manners!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Are they trying to turn the pod into a pop culture pod now? Don’t get me wrong I actually think it’s a genre that suits Karla better but everyone and their nan has a pop culture pod these days. If I have to hear the Adam Levine thing being discussed one more time 😆

Icanteven

Chatty Member
She has gained alot of weight and I kind of feel sorry for her. She trys to give off the I don't care attitude but you can see her resent it

goobiedoo

She is the biggest snotty mean girl going, you can even tell by the way she goes on and ithe difference in life experiences between her and jen that she is a spoilt posh brat. Manager or not it doesn't make you a good person. Also why does she keep saying flavour like that.....cringe
I can only IMAGINE her being my manager 🤢 what a toxic work place that must be

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The most pick me thing to say 🤣

Also of all of the old patreon episodes to release they released one where they spent a good chunk of the start discussing the love island result 🙄 something a bit less dated would have been good

FionaHiggs

Why do they do this podcast? It’s probably the worst I’ve ever heard, with regards to chemistry between them and background research. They are hardly making money from it?

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The most pick me thing to say 🤣

Also of all of the old patreon episodes to release they released one where they spent a good chunk of the start discussing the love island result 🙄 something a bit less dated would have been good
I agree - and this could have been an opportunity to put out one of their better episodes as advertisement for the Patreon.
That episode wouldn't be tempting anyone to subscribe.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
How is Jen so outraged that it costs money to charge your car? It costs about $12 to fully charge my EV, vs $75 for my bf to fill his gas car. Plus you get thousands of dollars back in taxes. That’s the incentive you dummy, it’s cheaper! 😂
Not in Ireland, but I get your point. Overall it’s much cheaper to run.

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Girls like her always talk about secondary school in such detail. It’s because their level of interest peaked in secondary school so they just HAVE to keep reliving their golden years and let EVERYONE know about their experience with school 🙄🙄
Siobhan O’Hagan and her leaving cert points comes to mind🤣

foxwarren

VIP Member
Listening to this weeks podcast. Who the hell is Karla telling someone how to wear their shoes?
Is she a style icon that I don’t know about?? As for your wan living in her grannys’ garden, you are a moron.

Last edited: